Hey guys!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
Hollycopter
Goblin

Hey guys!

Post by Hollycopter » Wed 2nd Sep 2015

I'm Hollycopter, but you can just call me... I don't know, is there anyone who comes up with nicknames round here? I'm a long-time AF fan, and today I decided to find my brethren. So, here I am. If anyone has any questions for me, please, ask away. :)

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Re: Hey guys!

Post by BLoemetje » Thu 3rd Sep 2015

Welcome, Hollycopter! :D It's great to see a new face around here. The forum is not as active as it used to be. (Also, yes. Feline is pretty good when it comes to nicknames. *pokes Kitty* We need a nickname over here.)

I'm Iris, also known as Belli. No Bloemetje please, it's something I, unfortunately, can't change. I'm a girl and I'm from the Netherlands. I like reading, swimming, watching series. There are a lot of books and series I like, but I'm too lazy to list them. Obviously, Artemis Fowl is among them.

As for questions, perhaps tell us a little bit about yourself? What do you like and where are you from? Hope to see you around the forum and perhaps in the shoutbox!

Hollycopter
Goblin

Post by Hollycopter » Fri 4th Sep 2015

Hi, Iris. :) It's a shame about the forum not being very active... Hopefully, we can all revive it a little.
I'm from the UK, and I'm a brony, as well as Fowl-fangirl. I live with a small menagerie of pets (three cats, a dog, a hamster, and a few chickens), and I quite like writing.
*Cheerfully awaits impending nickname*

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sat 5th Sep 2015

I'm Bang Your Drum but you could call me Byddie (or Lena). I live in South Eastern Pennsylvania and I'm turning 22 in two weeks. I enjoy baking cookies and telling jokes (I wanna do stand up but I gotta actually work out a routine gah).

I'm an admin here so if you need any help with using the forum feel free to ask me :)
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Sat 5th Sep 2015

Hello! ^_^ I'm Duck With No Name, but people usually call me Duck, Duckie or DWNN and I am also from the UK! :D I make jewellery and play the piano in my spare time when I'm not reading.

I'm also a moderator, so if you need any help with FG, you can always send me a PM too. :)

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 12th Sep 2015

Hi!! I'm Sky, I'm also from the UK, and I'm... only sometimes on. School and all that. I write things, and I love astronomy, particle physics, and learning about poisonous things - my other fandoms are Doctor Who, Les Miserables, Skulduggery Pleasant, and Homestuck :D
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

pokemonex
Mud-Man

Post by pokemonex » Sat 24th Oct 2015

heres a nickname Holly is it good
Poke was here