The Thorn Prince of Afterlife

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
Prince of Thorns
Goblin

The Thorn Prince of Afterlife

Post by Prince of Thorns » Sat 22nd Nov 2014

I'm Prince of Thorns. I'm a girl. I joined today and thought I'd introduce myself. I have interests in reading, writing, exploring, art, coding, and paranormal investigation. I actually started a forum for that not too long ago. http://projectafterlife.4rumer.com/
Its a pleasure to meet you.

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Re: The Thorn Prince of Afterlife

Post by Felina » Sat 22nd Nov 2014

Hai! Nice to meet you :3
Paranormal investigation? Tell me more! :D
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Prince of Thorns
Goblin

Post by Prince of Thorns » Sun 23rd Nov 2014

Feline wrote:Hai! Nice to meet you :3
Paranormal investigation? Tell me more! :D
Sure! :D I've encountered alot of weird stuff where I live and a couple years ago I decided I wanted to find out more about it. I got a couple of my friends, a video camera, some tape recorders, and a EM detector and we started looking for ghosts and other paranormal entities in our area. Some people have even asked us to try to find out if their houses were haunted! :D

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 23rd Nov 2014

Hi I'm Bang Your Drum (or Byddie if you like!) I'm an admin here so if you have any questions about using the forum you an always ask me. I also enjoy writing! Can you tell us about any projects you are working on?
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Prince of Thorns
Goblin

Post by Prince of Thorns » Tue 2nd Dec 2014

Bang Your Drum wrote:Image
Hi I'm Bang Your Drum (or Byddie if you like!) I'm an admin here so if you have any questions about using the forum you an always ask me. I also enjoy writing! Can you tell us about any projects you are working on?
Its wonderful to meet you. I'd be more than happy to talk about my writing projects!
I'm writing my own fiction novel about a society where nobody has a name and everybody is assigned a job at 16 and live out their lives literally as: School, Work, Death. Nobody has any individuality or opinions. The story centers around a girl that decides to break the pattern and leaves her town on her 16th birthday to see if the rest of the world is really the same as where she came from. Along the way she runs into numerous situations in abandoned cities from the time before her society and eventually meets a group of people striving to bring back the old ways of being unique. Each member of the group has a name, a tradition brought back from the past when everybody had names by their leader, Ghost. The girl joins them and tried to help bring individuality to the cities and eventually finds her own name.