Hi, I'm New

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?

Hi, I'm New

Post by SnowGirl » Tue 19th Aug 2014

Hi I'm Snow. I come from England and I have been reading Artemis Fowl for a few years now. I enjoy watching Doctor who and Sherlock and that's pretty much all I can say. :D
"Looks like the gang's all here. And guess what? I don't like gangs."
―Julius Root
"I never tell anyone exactly how smart I am, they would be too ―Artemis Fowl II
"Seven and a half hours to save the world. Isn’t there some law that says we get twenty-four?"
― Holly Short

"No offence, young sir, but you could turn a Sunday picnic into an international incident."

"Can't you people ever just go on a picnic or something? Do there always have to be explosions?"

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: Hi, I'm New

Post by Bang Your Drum » Wed 20th Aug 2014

Nice to meet you! Hey there! I'm Bang Your Drum, or Byddie if ya like. I'm an admin. PM me for help or with any questions/concerns/ancient riddles that may require my attention. Or just to say "hi."
I like fashion and writing. Sometimes I make dolls.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

LEPrecon Officer

Re: Hi, I'm New

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 20th Aug 2014

Hi! I'm Sky and I'm also British :) I like Doctor Who and Sherlock as well *high five* Do you happen to know Skulduggery Pleasant? Or Gnommish? :) (or... both? :D )
*hands welcome cookie*
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.