Hi, I'm New

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
SnowGirl
Goblin

Hi, I'm New

Post by SnowGirl » Tue 19th Aug 2014

Hi I'm Snow. I come from England and I have been reading Artemis Fowl for a few years now. I enjoy watching Doctor who and Sherlock and that's pretty much all I can say. :D
"Looks like the gang's all here. And guess what? I don't like gangs."
―Julius Root
"I never tell anyone exactly how smart I am, they would be too ―Artemis Fowl II
"Seven and a half hours to save the world. Isn’t there some law that says we get twenty-four?"
― Holly Short

"No offence, young sir, but you could turn a Sunday picnic into an international incident."
―Butler

"Can't you people ever just go on a picnic or something? Do there always have to be explosions?"
―No1

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: Hi, I'm New

Post by Bang Your Drum » Wed 20th Aug 2014

Hello!

Nice to meet you! Hey there! I'm Bang Your Drum, or Byddie if ya like. I'm an admin. PM me for help or with any questions/concerns/ancient riddles that may require my attention. Or just to say "hi."
I like fashion and writing. Sometimes I make dolls.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Hi, I'm New

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 20th Aug 2014

:welcome:
Hi! I'm Sky and I'm also British :) I like Doctor Who and Sherlock as well *high five* Do you happen to know Skulduggery Pleasant? Or Gnommish? :) (or... both? :D )
*hands welcome cookie*
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.