Greetings, fellow Fowl fans! :)

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
Stargazer
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Greetings, fellow Fowl fans! :)

Post by Stargazer » Sun 20th Jul 2014

Erm... Hi! :D
I suppose I should introduce myself...
My (forum) name is Stargazer, I am in my mid-teens, and I am currently in a tiny bit of shock: Allow me to explain: *drifts off down Memory Lane* I first read the first AF book less than a year ago, I think; a friend had donated some books to the little unit for autistic people in the school I attend (I have Asperger Syndrome, so I apologise in advance for any awkwardness in my online communications) and amongst them were AF and TAI. I had heard the books were good, but had never had an opportunity to read them. So, I picked up the first book, and read. And read. It was better than "good". Then onto the next. Long story short, I manged to aquire the whole of the series, and finished reading TLG not one week ago. :cry: :banghead: Now I am here, to communicate with other Fowl Fans (Fowlers? Fowlies?).
I am a Whovian, a Skuttlebug, and really enjoy BBC Sherlock, Wolfblood, the His Dark Materials Trilogy, and Wizards Vs Aliens. Also, arts and crafts.
I intend to enjoy my stay here, and I sincerely hope that everyone is friendly. Feel free to :poke: at your own risk. But there shall be :peace:
So lets have fun! :D :party:
"We are all subject to the fates. But we must act as if we are not, or die of despair."

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Re: Greetings, fellow Fowl fans! :)

Post by Felina » Sun 20th Jul 2014

You like BBC Sherlock and you read His Dark Materials? I love you already :D

My name is Lady Kitty Feline Marspian the First (and only), but Kitty is okay. Just don't call me Kit, that means a whale in my mother language.
I'm from Croatia, and I love good jokes and sarcasm.
Also, 60s have best music.

I hope to see you around <3
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Stargazer
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Feline wrote:You like BBC Sherlock and you read His Dark Materials? I love you already :D
Another fan!!! :party:
Feline wrote:My name is Lady Kitty Feline Marspian the First (and only), but Kitty is okay. Just don't call me Kit, that means a whale in my mother language.
I'm from Croatia, and I love good jokes and sarcasm.
Also, 60s have best music.

I hope to see you around <3
Greetings, Kitty. :D By your sig, I see that you are a fan of Doctor who. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) I don't have many good jokes, but I can do sarcasm. I think.
"We are all subject to the fates. But we must act as if we are not, or die of despair."

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Sun 20th Jul 2014

Haha! :D Hey, click that 'Board Index' button and join me and my friend in a chatbox :D She thinks you sound like a nice person, and she would love to meet you. (she's currently on her phone, so she can't really type a nice long proper reply in your introduction)

Edit: just so you know, you can't see a reply to a topic unless you refresh <3
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Stargazer
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Ok! :)

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Mon 21st Jul 2014

Hi there!

I'm Bang Your Drum or Byddie or Lena. I'm 20 years old and I like people places and things.

I have a bunch of original characters (like 30+) some really developed some who just have a name. I write/create multimedia works about them.

I'm an admin so if you need help (or wanna talk) just send me a private message.

I also have Autism (and a bunch of chronic illnesses stuff).
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Stargazer
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by Stargazer » Mon 21st Jul 2014

Hello, Byddie! :) Do you have any advice for creating OCs?
And I shall try the PM thing-y as I have a question. *Goes off to PM*

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Mon 21st Jul 2014

Stargazer wrote:Hello, Byddie! :) Do you have any advice for creating OCs?
And I shall try the PM thing-y as I have a question. *Goes off to PM*
I totally recommend charahub to keep track of your characters. Also I find certain musical acts really inspire me.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 21st Jul 2014

:welcome:
Hello friend, I'm Sky! I'm also a Fowlie (lots of people say Fowler, lots also say Fowlie, collectively we're the Fowldom), Whovian, slight Sherlockian, and Skuttlebug (that's Skulduggery Pleasant, right?) :D
Hm. *Hands e-cookies* Hope you enjoy these as much as you'll enjoy FG!
Also, you might have a bit of trouble stargazing here. I kinda swallowed the sky, hence the name... XD (Kidding. I meant to type 'Skylark' but got the wrong type of bird)
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Stargazer
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by Stargazer » Thu 24th Jul 2014

Hiya! :D You enjoy most of my favorite TV shows and books! I like you already!
Cookies!!! (Vegetarian, I hope?)