my first post

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
caleb legend
Gnome

my first post

Post by caleb legend » Thu 8th Aug 2013

:D hey all if you are reading this its my first post so idk twhat to say if you want to give me tips on writing posts i am i n da forum every day and you can connact me at calebfarrell50@yahoo.com bye peace out people idk !!!!
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Re: my first post

Post by BLoemetje » Thu 8th Aug 2013

Hi Caleb!

We already met in the sb(I'm Iris/Belli), but welcome again :D
If you don't know what to write, why don't you tell us something about yourself? ^^ It can be completely random.

Some things about me:
-I'm Dutch
-I like drawing and reading
-I'm 16
-I also love swimming
-I enjoy anime, my two favourites are Steins;Gate (can't wait for the movie!) and Death Note.

I'm out of inspiration now, so I guess I'll see you around the forum and the sb. I hope you'll like this forum!

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Thu 8th Aug 2013

You know me from the shout box already, I'm an admin, pinball hooligan, and tv watcher (favorites include: Malcolm in the Middle, Life on Mars, Parks and Rec, Orange is the New Black, Arrested Development, Being Human, and 30 Rock)
I also love playing sims3 and dreaming stories up about my original characters (or m favorite parings) and sewing.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 9th Aug 2013

Herro, I don't think I have greeted myself in a proper way to you the other day. Dx I'm Kimberly(Amy or Ember)

•I'm a girl
•I love to sing, bowl, and make signature banners/avatars/backgrounds/edit gifs.
•My computer breaks a lot. Luckily I have an iPod to use.
•I'm addicted to this site.
•My favorite ships are the following:
-Butler/Vinyaya
-Butler/Angeline
-Vinyaya/Julius
-Vinyaya/Turnball
-Artemis/No one
-Holly/Julius

My Favorite Fandoms:
•Artemis Fowl
•Doctor Who
•BBC Sherlock
•Marina and the Diamonds(she may be a band, but she is still worthy of my list)
•Teen Titans

I've been poofy this week, yeah. ;w; School/Sims. Hope to talk more in a bit!

Boop!
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 9th Aug 2013

Hello, Caleb! Brilliant :D Nice to see you in the forum! You know me, I'm Sky (Wow! Impossible to notice!), and... Um... I have no personality other than that absorbed from fictional characters :3
I know next-to-nothing about fandoms I'm not in, and not all that much about those I'm in XD I mainly spend time on this site and tumblr, with a smattering of other sites... I have a lot of ships - mainly joke ships and BroTPs (that's a friendship-pairing rather than romantic-pairing, right?) but a few OTPs too :) I'm in the Artemis Fowl, Sherlock, and Doctor Who fandoms, and know a little about THG and Supernatural. I'm British (you'd work that out from the spelling anyway...), and (useless facts time!) I have two cats, a perfectly-average family, and I'm learning Esperanto, German, HTML, and Python. All kinda badly...
Sorry for paragraph XD Still haven't worked out how to use bullets here... :duh:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sun 11th Aug 2013

Hi Caleb! You already know me as the insane weirdo crazy over faces

:) :D :( :| :mrgreen: :twisted:

So I guess there's no need for introductions! Hello again!!

-Shaadia (for full title, see bottom of Signature)

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

caleb legend
Gnome

Post by caleb legend » Tue 20th Aug 2013

wow my fist post and so many people(about 4) ill tell u something about me:
im11
louve toREAD
im trinidadian
i have a dog and some fish(alive)
i play wizard101
i wear glasses aand im lvl 35 in w101 i got to catch som e sleepy zzss XD
i play recorder&volin i think and karate
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 22nd Aug 2013

What's W101?
Cool, what grade are you on your instruments? I used to play those too... I gave up recorder after I left junior school and violin because I switched teachers and I couldn't get my technique right :\
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

caleb legend
Gnome

Post by caleb legend » Fri 11th Oct 2013

you do not know what is wizard101!?? where do u live under a rock with wifi? XD that sa kinda mean sorry