The princess of weird is ON!!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

The princess of weird is ON!!

Post by shaadia cader » Sun 19th May 2013

Hello everybody!
I would love to know you all. My name is actually Shaadia, and I come from Sri Lanka. Hands up any Sri Lankans?
Everyone: *quiet*
Me: NOOO!! Why is life like this?!

Life is like a rainbow,
tainted in dewdrops,
The big ones are the bad ones,
But soon it too shall stop.

INSANE FREAKO IS NOW ON!! I am currently 11, and I'm -self proclaimedly- good looking. Not that I care, like...
I am really weird. Bye-Bye!

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Re: The princess of weird is ON!!

Post by Felina » Sun 19th May 2013

Yo, darling, what's up? :D

I is Lady Kitty Feline Marspian, retired jester and current SB mod. From Croatia, 15, in soul 10, so I guess we're around the same age. Going to best high school in country, training archery, playing piano (oh, yay...), fangirling and stuff...
I like good music :3

And that's pretty much all XD

Cya later~ :D
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sun 19th May 2013

Oh, yay! Reply!
'sup kitty, how's life? Oh, don't ask me...

I am sitting on a chair and typing away,
Today is another gloomy day,
I feel like getting wet,
WHEN IS IT GOING TO RAIN?!!

heehee...I compose weird poems. Then, not a big deal for the great princess of weird! Wanna read my fanfics?
http://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/fan ... ull-story/
that is one messed up plot!
Anyway, hello again! How's it goin'?

-Best "regards" (professional style!)
SC. :D :D

:jump:

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sun 19th May 2013

Oh, Shaadia, you know me. XD Hai!

Some things you might not know are... I'm 13, I live in Florida, USA, I love to bowl, sing, and make digital art. I love Butler(AF) and River Song(Doctor Who).
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Mon 20th May 2013

Hello there!

I'm an admin here, so feel free to ask for help anytime! I'm 19 (20 in Semptember) I live in the Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania in the United States. I like making dolls and toys, from clay and cloth. I love mid century design (cars, buildings, clothes, furniture...) and artsy stuff in general.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Tue 21st May 2013

Oh, hello! :D

Pleasure to meet you! *shakes hand*
I do have a lot of questions, but they can wait...till I'm desperate... :(

Um...desperate now. Can I attatch a signature? I mean, a real one, if that's possible. My posts look boring. :(

'Till next time!
-SC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 21st May 2013

shaadia cader wrote:Oh, hello! :D

Pleasure to meet you! *shakes hand*
I do have a lot of questions, but they can wait...till I'm desperate... :(

Um...desperate now. Can I attatch a signature? I mean, a real one, if that's possible. My posts look boring. :(

'Till next time!
-SC.
I'd suggest hosting it else where on photobucket for example. Just upload the image and copy and paste the [IMG] code into the signature feild.

cheers!

-Byddie
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 25th May 2013

Okay, thanks a lot!! :D

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Mon 27th May 2013

Hello shadiaa!!! i'm so happy your here now! you know me on Fanfiction as imfowltothebone/Finn, i hope you have a great time on the forums with all the crazy people!!!
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Tue 28th May 2013

oh, hello finn! yay! :D glad youre here! i wanna :jump: !!!! heehee...hi again! you can PM me and stuff, of you want to. i love all the crazy people! and do you know john cena i just looove him...hahaa....craziness rulez! :horse:

Solinium Pulse
Troll

Post by Solinium Pulse » Fri 31st May 2013

Hello Shaddia,

My name is Solinium Pulse, but you can call me Sol for short. I am 15, a writer, and...yeah, that's probably the only redeeming quality I have. You may have known me as Orion Hood in the Fan Fiction, but I go by Solinium now. (Trust me, it sounds much more deadlier. And in Croatian, it sounds like Solinium Puls-eh. Weird.)

Anyway, I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. But abandon all hopes of finding me. I am known to be quite illusive. Oh, and I'm an android, programmed to kill indiscriminately with my trademark Solinium-two oscillating decay capacitor, otherwise known as the infamous SOLINIUM PULSE. :D

See signature for details.
Sol²√\√\√\√\_______

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Fri 31st May 2013

Don't call me "Shaddia!" I have an a there,ya know?

Oh man...sol, you're scaring me...*shivers*

Cold winds swiftly sailing,
Daylight fading, darkness dawning
Chills sent down a hunched spine
Over an Antique typewriter,
The murder walks, swiftly, slowly.
Slowly....then I see darkness....

How's that for a definition on how I'm feeling?

Just kidding, man! You're awesome!! :awesome:

-$C♥cena→→→