I am Shadow Cat

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
Shadow Cat
Goblin

I am Shadow Cat

Post by Shadow Cat » Thu 21st Mar 2013

Hæ.
My name is Shadow Cat and I come from Iceland. I am not really new here but I am extremely lazy so I have never really spent time here. I have always been promising to myself to become active but never followed it through, but by writing this I hope I become more active.
I live on Iceland it's really nice. I have a cat and I play the tuba. I really like to read books, watch tv and anime. I love animals and I actually own a cow and some sheep but they live on the other side of the land so I don't get to see them very often.
Well that is really all I can think of to say so, hello fangathering I hope we can have a great relationship in the next few months.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: I am Shadow Cat

Post by Bang Your Drum » Thu 21st Mar 2013

Hi!
I am Bang Your Drum, or Byddie Who Lives at Home....or just Byddie.
I must say I'm jealous I really wish I could have some kind of big animal like that.. or just a bunch of chickens (or some goats)
I'm an admin so feel free to ask me fro help :]
I live in the Philadelphia Area of Pennsylvania in the United States of America where I am slowly planning an escape to Mars (or Portland Oregon, whichever one is more doable)
I love the music of Neutral Milk Hotel, the Mountain Goats, and pretty much anything done by Spencer Krug. I enjoy music with brass and strings, along with traditional rock instruments used in them.
I love the TV show Life on Mars (especially the characters Ray and Chris..totally my OTP) I also love/like Parks and Rec, Doctor Who, 30 Rock, the Walking Dead, and Portlandia.
I love making things like dolls and miniatures, as well as clothes for myself...
My favorite sources for inspiration come from mid/late century culture/art, old Scandinavian designs, and old photographs.

Hope to get to know you soon!
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 22nd Mar 2013

:welcome: *bows*
I am Sky, I am not an admin, and I've been here ten months today! :) I am mainly active in the Games forum, and occasionally watch the SB. I'm from London, and I know two people from this site in real life, but they barely ever come on.
I am a Wholockian (fan of Dr. Who and BBC Sherlock), and so will be relating a ridiculous amount of things to them as well as AF. Just so you're warned!
I hope you have a good time!
-Sky :D
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 22nd Mar 2013

Ugh, it's time for me to come out of post-vacation hibernation and say :Welcome: to FG. My name is Ash, I'm the evilest person I know, I also like animals, cats the most. I have a tendency to ramble when I'm bored, so just ignore my longer posts, they're usually boring... My main interests are AF, Physics, Felines, and football. I hope to see you around the forums and if you have any physics questions feel free to PM me or post them on my thread. :Welcome: to FG!
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 31st Mar 2013

I'm Shady, the coolest one. As you can tell, I am a brony and furry. I live in Louisiana, which is in the US. I like horror, gaming, reading, and loving and tolerating.
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.