The Official New Poster Topic Made By A New Poster

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
artysgirl5
Mud-Man

The Official New Poster Topic Made By A New Poster

Post by artysgirl5 » Sun 24th Feb 2013

Hello, I am artysgirl5, and I just registered, although I've been wanting to for over a year.
You can introduce youself here, post random things, or even post how-to's.

BE FREE!

Battery
Ringbearer

Re: The Official New Poster Topic Made By A New Poster

Post by Battery » Sun 24th Feb 2013

Hi! Welcome to FG :) We tend to do intro threads on an individual basis around these parts but this can certainly be yours!

I'm Artificial Asian, feel free to call me anything you like as long as it's not egregiously offensive x) I'm an admin here, so if you have any questions or need anything you can ask me if you like (I promise I'm not as pretentious when I'm helping people ;)). These days you'll probably find me in the media section crying over Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice and Fire, or if you have a tumblr it's a lot easier to find me there. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun :)

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 24th Feb 2013

:welcome: and hi!
I am Sky, I've been here... Ooh, just over nine months. I'm SHERlocked (as you can see from my siggie), and I am attempting to enthral the users of this site to my commands. It's not really working I hope you have a great time here :)
I'm going to call you Arty5 if you have no objections, it's just faster to type :) But now I've run out of things to say, so once more: :welcome: !
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 24th Feb 2013

Hello! I'm Shady! Just... I dunno... Go to the SB to get the general gist of me.
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.

artysgirl5
Mud-Man

Post by artysgirl5 » Tue 26th Feb 2013

"Oh, my gods!" ~Holly Short
So many replies! (Probably not to any of you, but to me it is)

It's nice to know all of you, and just a note, I am hardly ever on the computer, which is why it took so long for me to reply to anything. :)

So, for starters (these might seem a little random :razz:):
My favorite color: any with 5 letters
Favorite animal: snake/cat
Favorite book series: DUH!
Favorite book: "Hmm..." ~Angeline Fowl

"D'arvit. Sorry. Gotta go." ~Holly Short

As to Skyswallow:
I prefer artygirl, if you don't mind. :)
Last edited by Battery on Tue 26th Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hi artygirl! When you've got something to say and you already have the last post in a topic, please click the edit button and just add it in to the existing post :) This helps the boards from getting too flooded or cluttered. It's no big deal this time, j
I don't like lollipops. <--Everyone's favorite quote. RIGHT?!

Some people need ...
A high-five. In the face. With a chair.
or...
A hug. Really hard. In the neck.
or...
A poke. Really hard. With a knife.
Like Minerva.

ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Thu 28th Feb 2013

Hiiiiiiiiii new one! Nice to meet ya :D Me is Kitty Marspian, a weirdo from Croatia and I just found a new hobby: walking around school in labcoat. Cuz they rock x3
High school, 14, female, cat ears, green day, coldplay and cookie fan, Heiji Hattori's fangirl and more cookies. And lollipops. And Beatles! And of course ABBA and Queen. I wub 'em allllllll <3 FG too.
That's about all important about me. I am also an SB mod. And I love Rping. And cookies.
And I play piano. And Archery.
I think that's all now.
Ah, yeah. One of craziest people on FG - half retired. *offers radioactive cookie* they make ya stomache gloooooow :D

Ok now I'm sure that's all.

Cya later! <3333333
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 28th Feb 2013

I may as well introduce myself, as you'll probably see me hanging around a lot. I'm Ash Kelp, but everyone calls me Ash. I'm a huge fan of AF, LOTR, and the Warriors series (the one with the cats). I have found tons of plot holes and science miscues throughout the AF series, which I usually dismiss saying that it's a sci-fi series. My main non-media interests are Physics, felines, and football. You'll probably notice that I'm an entity without feeling/emotion I believe that logic is the best way to describe how the universe functions, and that emotions are illogical and can drag people down. If you have any physics questions feel free to PM me or post them on my thread in the homework help forum.

Please excuse my ramblingness, it's what happens when I'm bored or when I don't have a clear idea of what I'm going to say.

Nice to meet you, I hope to see you around the forums.

My favorite AF scene:

"But - buried alive! That's like in that horror movie. Y'know - the one with all the horror in it." -Chips
"I think I saw that one. With the words going up on the screen at the end?" -Pex
"Yeah, that was it. To tell you the truth, those words kinda ruined it for me." -Chips
"Don't worry buddy. There are no words in this movie." -Pex
"You know, it's much more real than a movie when it's real." -Cips
"It's the smell. You can't smell stuff in a movie" -Pex
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

artysgirl5
Mud-Man

Post by artysgirl5 » Fri 1st Mar 2013

As I said, I haven't been on for a while, but I try!
So, back to topic: more about myself.
ME:
EXTREMELY WEIRD (A FEW HOURS AGO I WAS RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING ABOUT ARTY! Reasonable, though. :P)
Well, that's really all I can say about myself besides being an Artemis Fowl fan like everyone here, a 7th grader, superstitious about numbers (I wonder where THAT came from!), and did I mention I am total ARTY FANGIRL!?!?!

And by the way, I suggest you guys not to type to much in one post. I get distracted extremely easily. I try though. :)

Once again, nice to meet you all!

~artysgirl5

Oh, and this is my favorite scene at the moment (it changes, like, every FIVE minutes):

"How long will it take you to weave the time spell?" ~Arty
"About as long as it takes you two to take off your clothes." ~No.1
"Hurkk." ~Arty
"D'arvit." ~Holly
"I think we all know what D'arvit means, but hurkk is not English. Unless you meant hark which means to remember something from the past, which is extremely fitting for this situation. Or if you were speaking Dutch, hurk would translate as squat. Which means squat to me. *wink*" ~No.1
"Why do we need to take our clothes off?" ~Arty
"That's a very good question." ~Holly

Well, my favorite scene just changed again! :P

Some people need ...
or...
or...
Like Minerva.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Fri 1st Mar 2013

By the way, if you could only post one message at a time that would be great :) I'm only reminding you because that was the second time I've merged your posts, but it's not a huge deal since you're new. In case you haven't read them yet, here are the rules for the forum (which are a little outdated, but if you use common sense it should be fine), and here are the rules for the shoutbox :)

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 2nd Mar 2013

Welcome! ^_^ I'm Worldy yeah and I'm a little distant from this place at times at the moment... But yeah I hope you have a great time!

artysgirl5
Mud-Man

Post by artysgirl5 » Thu 7th Mar 2013

I am "psychotically blasé."
aka
I am bored.

Some people need ...
or...
or...
Like Minerva.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Thu 7th Mar 2013

Sorry to hear that! How about you check out the shout box, or some other topics where chatting is allowed and fix that ^_^
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction