Salutations!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Re: Salutations!

Post by jsreed5 » Thu 20th Dec 2012

I am 20, due to be able to drink alcohol legally in the United States in 5 months. :P

There is a subforum on the site for homework help, and I (try to) maintain the math thread: http://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8803
You can post questions there, or if you just have random ponderings you don't feel warrant a new post, you can just PM them to me. I'm always happy to help. :3

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Salutations!

Post by AFrules12 » Sun 30th Dec 2012

Heya! I'm very late. Sorry for that. I'm Affy, I'm a swimmer, I spend pretty much all my free time in the swimming pool. I'm quite sporty, I play basketball, netball, cricket, football as well as other sports. I also support Reading football club and go to lots of matches. We won yesterday! Interesting game, we have history with West Ham. All because of some socks. And Mr. Kebe. Anyway, I'm going off-topic. I'm currently into Merlin, but as that has ended I've started watching more Dr Who and Sherlock, and they are both very good.
You know Gaeilage? Dia Dhuit! I'm Irish, but I don't know that much, and my spelling's disgraceful, my relatives only really taught me how to speak it.
Anyway, I hope to see you around. :D
One word: Merlin