The Offical Returns Thread!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
Alanna
Lady Random

The Offical Returns Thread!

Post by Alanna » Thu 30th Dec 2010

We've been getting a lot of returning users lately, so I thought it would be best to set up this topic. Please refrain from bumping your intro thread.

Anyone who's leaving for a bit, please make use of the other sticky'd topic.
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

Ohansahyosheli
Dwarf Thief

Re: The Offical Returns Thread!

Post by Ohansahyosheli » Thu 30th Dec 2010

Here I be, back from the virtually dead! :D
[✯♫♪Prepare yourself to meet] [The girl who cannot sleep] [Dividing every question till the questions are complete] [Every twisted tongue] [She studies everyone] [She won't leave any stone unturned] [The night is oh so young♪♫✯]

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Fri 31st Dec 2010

lol!! DITTO!!
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...

bluehazel
Troll

Post by bluehazel » Fri 7th Jan 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! What's up, FG? Anyone miss me? Or like, remember me? Last time I was on here was almost two years ago, which is a ridiculously long time. But now I've gone back to extreme boredom and decided to return! :D
BLUEHAZEL
ImageImage
Thanks to /b/ for telling me how to make animated GIFs!(my avvy)
=) I am a proud member of the Hyperactive club *twitch*
Guess who's back, back, back, back again, 'gain, 'gain.
I'm sorry my conscience called in sick again

Ohansahyosheli
Dwarf Thief

Post by Ohansahyosheli » Fri 7th Jan 2011

bluehazel wrote:I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! What's up, FG? Anyone miss me? Or like, remember me? Last time I was on here was almost two years ago, which is a ridiculously long time. But now I've gone back to extreme boredom and decided to return! :D
YOU IZ BACK?! O.O I hardly remember you! But I do! O.O
[✯♫♪Prepare yourself to meet] [The girl who cannot sleep] [Dividing every question till the questions are complete] [Every twisted tongue] [She studies everyone] [She won't leave any stone unturned] [The night is oh so young♪♫✯]

Soulcatcher
LEP Recruit

Post by Soulcatcher » Mon 10th Jan 2011

Hallo ... I'm not dead, sucked into a vortex of nothingness, or a ghoulish lurker that logs on every now and then but doesn't post (well, okay, MAYBE I do sometimes resemble the last one) but I am planning on coming round more regularly - uni workload permitting.

So if anyone remembers me, I'm back, my collection of souls is bigger than ever, and hopefully I will have fan art/fiction for y'all in the near future :)

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Tue 11th Jan 2011

AAAH! Attack of the returners! XD Welcome back guys; drop a PM if you want a recap on what you've missed :P
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Post by CaptainMiraKelp » Wed 26th Jan 2011

I didn't take long coming back, did I? XD
Well, I am back, because of having, like, ALL OF MY FRIENDS going to school :( *cries*
but I am back! So, that's a good thing!
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Wed 26th Jan 2011

CaptainMiraKelp wrote:I didn't take long coming back, did I? XD
Well, I am back, because of having, like, ALL OF MY FRIENDS going to school :( *cries*
but I am back! So, that's a good thing!
Yay, you're back already! :D
You and me, let's marry in the space station

michelle_f33
Centaur Genius
Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Post by michelle_f33 » Mon 14th Mar 2011

I'm not too sure if anyone here remembers me or not, but I was a very active member a couple of years ago. Just dropped by after seeing a teenager reading Artemis Fowl on the train and thought I'd see if this place is still around.

So hello to those from long ago, and hello to the new members! :razz:

Also it is good to know my favourite smilie still remains;
:horse:

wingedwolf
LEP Recruit
Location: Traveling the world with my wolf and trying to uncover secrets that have been hidden for centuries

Post by wingedwolf » Mon 14th Mar 2011

I haven't been on for well a really long time xD So I have returned since summer has already started
TEAM ARTEMIS
PROUD MEMBER OF THE LOVELESS FANGIRLS
"In the mist of wartime, truth is so precious that it must be hidden behind a bodyguard of lies ~Winston Churchill

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Tue 15th Mar 2011

michelle_f33 wrote:I'm not too sure if anyone here remembers me or not, but I was a very active member a couple of years ago. Just dropped by after seeing a teenager reading Artemis Fowl on the train and thought I'd see if this place is still around.

How delightful, a returning mod! Would you like to pick a new nick to use or should I think of one? :P

michelle_f33
Centaur Genius
Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Post by michelle_f33 » Thu 17th Mar 2011

Alanna wrote:
michelle_f33 wrote:I'm not too sure if anyone here remembers me or not, but I was a very active member a couple of years ago. Just dropped by after seeing a teenager reading Artemis Fowl on the train and thought I'd see if this place is still around.

How delightful, a returning mod! Would you like to pick a new nick to use or should I think of one? :P

A new nick? I'm a bit behind on the forum speak xD. Please explain?

CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Post by CaptainMiraKelp » Thu 17th Mar 2011

Welcome home! I'm Mira, you can call me Miri, a hope-ful wanna be mod. :)
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Fri 18th Mar 2011

michelle_f33 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

A new nick? I'm a bit behind on the forum speak xD. Please explain?
Nickname, short form of your username :P We just find it easier then trying the full thing, obviously XD Hey, and I'm fine if you poke me about anything that's happened in the last few years. Other then the obvious bunch of promotions, new mods and leavers. ^_^ EG of something to ask me about: Banana Pie. ;) But I can't say much about that other then 'yum!'