The Official Holliday Going Away/Absentee Thread!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
ArtyRocks
Troll

Re: The Official Holliday Going Away/Absentee Thread!

Post by ArtyRocks » Wed 27th Feb 2013

^ Darkie-kun, I will be sure to always gmail/skype you every day! You always brighten up my day when I speak with you and make me smile. I've enjoyed ours talks of spicy foods, doughnuts, Lords & Ladies at 1-2 in the morning, one or two strange RPs, and lots of laughs and pandas. I'm sorry to hear that you'll be leaving (no matter how long) and I hope to see you soon! <333 We all love you~

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 8th Apr 2013

I'm going on holiday from today till Friday. Sadly, this place doesn't have wifi -- I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have a computer :( So, no internet, no FG :cry:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 11th Apr 2013

I will be gone for all of one and a half days, I know this seems small and not worth advertising but if any of get mad at me for not replying, that's why...
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sun 14th Apr 2013

*Balloons and confetti* Guys, guess who got a virus in her laptop again? This girl! Guess who's dad is mad at her other reasons and has no idea about the computer scene whatsoever? This girl's! Who has important tests coming up? This girl- wait, so does someone else here, but still. I'm trying to keep this positive as much as I can, yet look at this post. I'm sounding like a sarcastic newb. I wub you all. FG time will be short, Tumblr is an iPod thing so limited, gmail chatting very limited to iPod and tablet.

Sky, if you see this, the RP with Doctor Who, Artemis Fowl, and Sherlock, if something magical happens and they're are people to RP... Just go on and do so. I will join shortly on my iPod.

It is hitting me that there will be no GIMP or Spotify for a while... Help me.

"We are family, even though you live very far from me!" <3

I'm sorry, FG. I'll be bahck.

Oh, you see, now I'm pressing the return key in this iPad to keep going...

~Amy, With Forever Love
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Tue 16th Apr 2013

Well, I've been pretty absent the past weeks already, because of tests/lots of reports. I'm very happy to say that is now all done :D And in my May break I should be able to spend more time here.
But not next week :awesome: Because I'm going to Ro-omeee~
There might or might not be wifi, I won't know that until I get there. But I'll likely not be here for a week, or as infrequent as past weeks.

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Tue 18th Jun 2013

Yo, FG.

I've hardly been active on this site at all for going on a month now. Life and work and school and the missus and friends and finding a future for myself have just gotten too crazy lately. I guess that's what happens when you turn 21. :P

Anyway, I'm going to be very spotty in terms of posting on this site from now on. Whether I make a glorious comeback one day, I cannot say. Time will have to tell.

However, since my future career is math, I still want to help anyone on this site that may need help with it. So I have subscribed to the math help thread by email. If anyone posts in the thread, I will be notified by email, so I will know to answer. Your questions will still be resolved.

Other than that, I can't say how much I'll be posting around here. I may come back to lurk, I may push the 40k count up every now and then, or I may just dump some random math facts on you all at random intervals. We'll have to see.

In the meantime, I take my sort-of leave. Those of you who have me on Facebook or Skype (protip: check my username), hit me up sometime. I miss all yo faces.

Cheers,
Reed

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Wed 17th Jul 2013

I'm looking at everything I've done and I realize, Anita's gone, who's gone,clowvur's gone LEP, deamon, is gone and the shoutbox is offline, no one seems to like me anymore and I'm falling apart in real life, my ADHD is getting worse and worse and worse, and my mom is threatening to send me to military school... All I've ever wanted was friends and you have given that to me, thank you, and pray I don't get hurt in military school, If I am sent to military school, I promise I'll try to remember to get on this site with you guys, and I will always remember you as the best people I've ever met. I don't care if I have never seen your face. I LOVE YOU. Never forget that. I hope I'm not sent to military school, and if I'm not. Well then I still mean everything in this message, this might be my last goodbye, and if you ever see Who, clowvur, Anita, deamon or LEP and I confirm I'm leaving, please, please tell them I love them dearly and that I mean that. And I always will.
I'm crying right now, please don't remember all of the bad things I've done, but the good things.
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Mon 22nd Jul 2013

I'm going to be away in Japan until the 12th of August. Soon after I come back it will be A-level results day and Frond knows what'll happen after that... >_>

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Mon 22nd Jul 2013

Kay, guys, we're in our house at the sea right now, and will stay there for a while (about 3 weeks or so...) and internet here is awful. Besides, I wanna go swimming and stuff, so I think I won't be on so much right now.
I'll come around the evening, I guess. 7-8pm CET.
Sky, I didn't forget on our project and will make sure to come at least once in two days.
Nee-sama, I didn't forget our RP. These few days were just a mess so I forgot to come over ^^;
Salty <3

Cya guys! Love you all~ <333
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Fri 26th Jul 2013

I am leaving the site. I may be around and say hi in the chat box every once in a while but that will probably be it. I just keep forgetting about the site. (I only logged in now to say bye) so... bye.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 26th Jul 2013

*Hugs Rem* We'll miss you :( Please visit us sometimes!

Tomorrow I will be going to camp for ONE WHOLE WEEK! *gasps*
Rule is no electrical objects coz we might lose them (except I think phones and mine fails at internet...), so I won't see you guys :(

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Perspicacious
Goblin

Post by Perspicacious » Fri 9th Aug 2013

I'll be in the Appalachian mountains from tomorrow evening to next Monday, but I'll try my best to find a spot with good 4G for my phone. I doubt it, since last time I could barely load the Google search page.
Anyways, bye guys!
ImageImage

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 13th Aug 2013

Okay, I forgot to say I'm back. But anyway: I'm going to France till the 25th, I won't have any internet or indeed computer tech at all. I may or may not be able to come on later today, but anyway: see you guys soon! :D

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Fri 18th Oct 2013

bye all, I'm going to Venezia on two days <3333 see you on Sunday, FG! :D
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Arbiterheresy
Mud-Man
Location: Chilling at a front row seat watching the world be destroyed

Post by Arbiterheresy » Sat 16th Nov 2013

This is Finn and I am back! But I forgot my password XD soooo... Get used to this username for now XD
I am Finn/Slepyoneshot, but it has been half a year and i forgot my password and made a new account

We just got a new car! i like to call it, the warthog

i think it looks like a puma

what like the shoe company?

no like a lion... a big cat of some kind

what you mean like a puma?

Arbiter