The Official Holliday Going Away/Absentee Thread!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Re: The Official Holliday Going Away/Absentee Thread!

Post by AFrules12 » Mon 20th Aug 2012

Me and Worldy will be gone again, until school starts and you all know what school is like, so much less activity from both of us. We're going on holiday to Bulgaria :D
One word: Merlin

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Tue 21st Aug 2012

I'm taking a little break from FG, guys. I need a breather. A lot is happening all at once, and I'mma step back and let everyone sort it out among themselves.

College is starting up anyway. I need to focus on that for a bit until my routine gets in order.

If you need me or want to chat for any reason, I am on Skype. Same username as here.

In the meantime, I'll see y'all later.

JayJay444
Gnome
Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Post by JayJay444 » Tue 21st Aug 2012

I am in spain right now, but, there is wifi in the villa we are in :razz: yay! i get to go on fangethering! Double yay! :D :D :D

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Wed 22nd Aug 2012

These past two days of seventh grade have been kinda hectic. And with the work they gave me; paper forms, work sheets, lab books to fill out. I have not had very much time to come on. The real homework hasn't even started. ;-; So, I might be not be on a lot. Plus they've changed my class sceduale around three times already. So... Yeah...

I won't be on that much until it clears up some. :•|

Remember this:

"I wubbles you" ~Amy
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 23rd Aug 2012

I'm going to a resort in British Columbia, Canada. I will have absolutely no internet access, so I will be behind on stuff when I get back next wensday. Until then, seeya, I'll miss ya, ya'll are great people and great friends.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Fri 14th Sep 2012

I'm moving into Uni on Saturday. So from then on I'll be gone for at least a week so you probably won't see me at all.
Have fun while I'm gone and I'll be back as soon as I can manage it. :D

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 25th Oct 2012

I'm leaving in about five hours on a plane to New Orleans, I will have: Great food, a good time, and no internet access. I will be back monday. (In fiveish days.)

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Tue 27th Nov 2012

Hello FG! :) I seem to come in this thread a lot, don't I?
Well, this time it's more serious than ever.
I'm leaving. I've gotten quite, well, bored with this place. It's just not the same as it used to be, people aren't the same. I know that people change, they come and go, but the people that I came here to talk to, just don't seem to hang around here as much as they used to do. And nor do I.
FG has changed a lot withing the 2 years that I've spent here. My first friend has left for almost two years ago with a promise that she would've come back this year - and she didn't. No one has heard from her ever since. It's kind of sad to know that now I'll be leaving too without a promise of coming back. I may or may not be popping in every now and then to say hello to people, but I don't quite see a reason for that - I feel like a barely know any of the people that are left here, for it is mainly the new members that hang around, and I don't know them, and I don't want to get too attached to them.
Not to be mean or anything, but... People in general has changed here, their way of caring has changed.
Well... I guess this is goodbye.
Maybe I will see you again some day.
You and me, let's marry in the space station

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Wed 28th Nov 2012

Well, this is it, FG. I'm leaving for a while. I'll be around for another day, but I'll be gone four weeks at least, I think, until the winter break. School's been keeping me really busy every day, and I can't afford to be distracted. Either way, the dynamic of FG has changed, even in the short five months I've been here. Hopefully, it'll be better during the holidays. Anyway, this place has been great for me. I changed a lot, made new friends, fell in love, and well, it's changed my life. My Skype is stevenzhang125, if anyone wants to keep in contact. Goodbye for now, FG! (I hope it'll be like every other time I say goodbye in SB, and I end up saying it five times. Also, e-mail works fine.)
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Wed 28th Nov 2012

^Nice speech *~* We'll all miss you <3 Come back soon! *huggles* *sniffle*
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 7th Dec 2012

Guys, my grades are dropping as we speak, with a D and two C's, two B's, and an A. This is goodbye - until notice in my grades going up. I've been trying very hard, please do not think I am being a slacker. It's just changing. Thier is also a speach to write that is due on Wendsday. I will be on Tumblr, Gmail, still the FanFiction Section. So if you ever need to talk with me, my Gmail will be open but only if I am avalaible. If not - leave an email or message me on Tumblr.

I will poof in and out of the SB.
~Amy

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 14th Dec 2012

I am leaving on a trip to mexico in a little under an hour and a half, I will be gone for a little over a week, but I will still have my laptop and hopefully Wi-Fi. I'll miss you FG!

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Sun 13th Jan 2013

All right, FG. Here we go again. I'm leaving, probably for a long time. I'll come by occasionally, but that's it. Worries about university and the future, and various little things are proving to be a source of a lot of stress. I'll miss this place... But if you want to contact me, just PM. Skype, or MSN is best, or somebody can be my penpal.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 26th Jan 2013

my comp has 9% battery left not charging im scared to what might happen mommy is ordering charger tomorrow typing fast love you all i have no idea what will happen

-amy <3

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Tue 26th Feb 2013

I'm going away, FG. Chances are that it'll only be a long while. Don't miss me too much! E-mail if anyone wants to talk.

avhealer@gmail.com

I could use some penpals! PM, too, but I'm disabling e-mail notifications.

Now to explain. I've been here about eight months now, and I've had some amazing times with (this is almost in order and should include most): Kitty, Brian, AFRules12, Iris (BLometjie), Minerva (ArtyRocks), HaTheAngel, Skyswallow, AngelMoon, Zuko (ashyartemispotozuko) Amber Root, Sara Paradizo, LEPReconGirl, rem, lackingimagination, Randomisty, FowlStar,CaptainMiraKelp, xox Miss Livia xox, Deamon, CleoFowl, Domovia Fowl, Immortal, jsreed5, Holly, Holls, Falcon!, Shadey, Sea (Shadow Light), Byddie, Cabaline,whosasking, AA,I_C, Short, Finn.

With recent events, I've decided certain parts of FG will only keep me from letting go of my past. Hurting this way just isn't the right way to go. It sucks for me and I can be mean! If anyone ever wants to talk, though, away from FG, I'm all ears. Goodbye, and good luck.