The Official Holliday Going Away/Absentee Thread!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Re: The Official Holliday Going Away/Absentee Thread!

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Thu 15th Dec 2011

I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow, and I'll be in Singapore after that to watch Wicked the Musical (which I am so so so so so so so so so so excited about you wouldn't even believe!), so I won't be home until around New Years time. I will still have internet access, at least while I'm in the hotels, so all the messages people send me on Facebook, or FG will definitely be replied, it's just that I'll need a bit of time.

And, seeing as I won't be home for Christmas, I decided to give out the presents now, lest I forget in the midst of my packing and being yelled at for not packing stuff correctly.

Seeing as I was late last year, I thought I'd be early this year. :DDD The rest of FG's Christmas pressie from me is in the Clips thread in Media. Right here.

http://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic ... 5&start=15

Merry Christmas FG!
for a very important date!

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Thu 22nd Dec 2011

I'm going to go on vacation, starting tonight. I'll be back on Saturday, seeya guys!

EDIT: Back. :3

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Tue 10th Jan 2012

Hey guys... My comp is busted and it doesn't work now... Yes Im on mah iPod. I'm sad to say this but I will not be on that much, plus my comp was the only thing I had gimp on, so no more making signatures or avatars. I can't go on google docs nor YouTube. :'( I will miss you all even though I'll still be able to talk and all, and still post on my main computer in the family room( I hate it cus it's soooo slow. D: ) Oh and no photobucket either... Now I will say this:

Bye bye mini bye! With Forever love,

Amber Root. <3

EDIT:
My brother is a life saver. *____* So me'sa is back'a! :D
Last edited by Amber Root on Sun 15th Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Tue 10th Jan 2012

Awweh, that's too bad...:cry:

We'll miss you! Even though you'll still be on sometimes, kinda!

FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Post by FowlsGirl1234 » Wed 18th Jan 2012

Welll... I haven't been on in forever already.... but I discovered(sadly) that I can accomplish so much more when I'm not on. So, I'll only be on occasionally from now on... :(
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sat 18th Feb 2012

I'm going to my granny's for a few days and then school starts again, which includes homework, and then its county champs next weekend so I won't be on for that long, if I do find time. So yeah, I'm not going to be around anywhere near as much as I am now.
Hopefully I will find time, but I can't see it happening.
One word: Merlin

Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Fri 9th Mar 2012

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say I won't be on as much as I have been. I'm sorry. I'll get on when I can, and I won't be gone for good. I'm going through some personal problems right now and I have a million things I have to do. I won't forget about you, and I promise I'll come back as soon as I have stuff sorted out. Thanks for everything.

Love,
Owlie
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Fri 23rd Mar 2012

I'll probably be on less often. We'll see.

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Wed 4th Apr 2012

Well, as I got one zero on grades, I have no way of coming on at nights. I'll have less time during the day, so expect a drop in my activity. I'll try my best, but with my life going on and personal stuff, I'll probably only post on threads I'm committed to. (Like I posted elsewhere before XD) Love you all, hopefully can resume after this quarter.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Thu 5th Apr 2012

Our WiFi has been kind of jumpy lately, so I might not be online that much in the next few weeks or so. DX

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Wed 9th May 2012

To my friends and everyone on Fangathering,

I, Amber Root, is on my iPod. This means that it's night time and I am in bed or... How do I say this? My- my loyal laptop has, has broken down. A virus has attacked it once again. Now Google Chrome nor Internet Explorer will let me go on the Internet on the machine. My father made me an AOL account. Sadly, he put it on KOL setting, for Ages one through eight. Every single time you go on something it asks for permission by your guardian. Which is ever annoying if I do say so myself.

This means... No YouTube, no Phobucket, no- no GIMP! And... For any other computer besides my iPod. No Fangathering. I am sorry. It is killing me to say this, but I cannot be on all the Ike until my father finds someone to fix my laptop. Plus it is becoming the end of the school year soon. Only a couple weeks left, so finals are coming up.

I will try to come one as much as I can, I promise. Mostly at night when I sneek onto my ipod, which I am doing right now.

I will miss you, Fangathering. And my FG anniversary is almost around the corner too. Just my luck. Again, I will miss you. Now I shall shut the heck up and begin crying from my sorrow. Luckily I am sick so I can be on my iPod during the day some.

~With Forever Love, Amber Root. <3
Last edited by Amber Root on Wed 9th May 2012, edited 1 time in total.

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Wed 9th May 2012

Oh, Amy. :cry: *hugs forever*

I hope that your laptop is fixed, as soon as possible. If IE and GC won't work, will Firefox work? Maybe?

We'll all miss you so, so much. You light up FG like a star. <3 And thank you, for all those times you stayed up with me and wrote R/V and all our other ships. And thank you for yesterday, for talking to me at 4:00 in the morning. Thank you for all the times you made me laugh, which is just about every time we talk. Thank you so much.

I'm going to miss you beyond words, Lady Amy. <333 *hugs*

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Thu 10th May 2012

Amy... I have to say, I understand. I'm so sorry about what's happening, and really hope that you can get back soon. Don't worry, sneaking on at night isn't that hard *smiles through tears*, I've one it a thousand times, and the SB works if you tell your iPod to accept cookies from visited sites. Hopefully you can get back soon, you really do, as Bobo said, light up FG.

Farewell for now, my friend, but not forever. *hugs*
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

Iris_Cam
Troll

Post by Iris_Cam » Fri 11th May 2012

GAH. It is currently T minus 20 days and counting till my exams come up. I am attempting a self-inflicted ban on social sites, including Tumblr, GDocs, Pottermore, FF.net, and, sadly, FG.

I. Will. Be. Back.

Can I have a favour, please? I will try and restrain from coming on, but in the meantime, I will really, really, appreciate it if no one tried to contact me. I'm tempted enough as it is. I will also, really, thank you if I am shooed away to study every time I do break and try to come on. I just have no self-control.

Thank you. I will notify when exams are over.

Now, roughly three weeks of stress and sleep deprivation awaits me. Wish me luck.
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 8th Jun 2012

Hehe, I'm posting here again... I'm not very happy about it but. Starting today when I get out of school I'm packing for my bowling tournament. I'll be going to Deltona for two days. That means Saturday and Sunday, I'll be gone. Well, I'll be on a little bit from the hotels WiFi. But I wont be here that much. Plan to see me a lot more on the Monday coming up!
  • Loves 'ya all:

Amy-Chan