Hello!

New here? Tell us a little about yourself. Or are you going away for a while? Holidays?
NeverOutofTime
Goblin

Hello!

Post by NeverOutofTime » Sun 20th May 2018

So hi? I'm new here, obviously. Not sure if this place is active, but I figured I'd give it a try aye? We'll see where this goes lol.

I'm probably one of the biggest Trouble Kelp fans around. If you think I'm joking, my old fanfiction user name was Troublelover16. One might say I was obsessed back in the day lol. ;D

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Re: Hello!

Post by Felina » Mon 21st May 2018

Heya there! Super nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Beautiful signature, I just love it <3

The place is... mostly inactive, there's just me and another friend here regularly, and a few people who more or less don't come lol
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Re: Hello!

Post by BLoemetje » Mon 21st May 2018

I'm the another friend. Welcome, though! There's hope that the new movie and spinoff will help this forum relive its glory days. Maybe your presence will be the start :) I hope to seeya around in the shoutbox. Felina and I are both from Europe and tend to be online in the evening, Felina more often than I.