ATTENTION ALL FAN FICTION AUTHORS

Updates, new rules and anything else you need to know about the forum.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: ATTENTION ALL FAN FICTION AUTHORS

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 4th Mar 2008

darvit wrote:
sofi chan wrote:i'm living in Israel. and if i write and win (just a question!) so you can send my prize to israel too?

Yep, Amazon doesn't deliver to Israel, but Barnes & Noble does. Plus I could probably find an online retailer that does, so don't worry. XD

Oh mah gawd!!!

Barnes & Noble is my local bookstore!

Freaky..
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Sennen_Phoenix
Gnome

Post by Sennen_Phoenix » Sat 8th Mar 2008

This should be fun. I'll do my best! Scout's honor. (Yes, I'm a Scout.) :catfight: And don't argue with it!
You can destroy the past, but you can never erase it.

Humankind cannot gain anything without giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be sacrificed. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.

---Live life to the fullest! Light A_P

:rockon: Rock on.

---DarkS_P

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Post by p5ychic » Tue 11th Mar 2008

REMINDER--

Saturday is the Absolute Latest I'll take any fan fictions. If it's not in by Saturday) It won't be entered. A few things to remember:

1) NO NON-CANON SEQUELS. If you're not sure what this means, a non canon sequel is "What if this happened," and Elseworlds is "What if this were different?"
2) It must be posted IN ONE POST on either the forums or the fanfiction Archive and the link must be PMed to me, or posted on the contest announcement on the Archive, for those of you without forum accounts.
3) Nothing Inappropriate. There are children on this site, so please no Lemon. They should have a PG-13 Rating at the highest.
4) No crossovers.
5) No shorter than 700 Words. (But don't make it too long, I don't want to read a novel!)
5) Have fun with it. There's no penalty for not winning, and I won't humiliate people. I'll be announcing the Top 3 Fanfictions. Remember, The winner will either win a copy of Airman or we'll pre-order The Time Paradox. 2nd and 3rd place will get honorable mention and their Stories will be put in an "Award Winning" Category on the Archive.

Happy writing (hopefully editing by this point)!
Last edited by p5ychic on Sat 15th Mar 2008, edited 2 times in total.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 11th Mar 2008

Just wondering, P5.

Does my "What if Minerva didn't exist?" story have to be finished and completely posted by Saturday?

Cause I kinda have writer's block on it.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Post by p5ychic » Tue 11th Mar 2008

Yes, submissions are closed on Saturday.
Last edited by p5ychic on Sat 15th Mar 2008, edited 1 time in total.