Forum Rules

Updates, new rules and anything else you need to know about the forum.
shiaw_bing2000
Gnome

Re: Forum Rules

Post by shiaw_bing2000 » Sat 16th Jun 2007

er sensible yep i'm going to go now bye. *waves*

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Mon 30th Jul 2007

alrite! dont pm me for posting on a discussion a month old. its just that ALL the discussions here are months old!
hello. my name is veelagirl.

darvit
Council Member

Post by darvit » Mon 30th Jul 2007

veelagirl wrote:alrite! dont pm me for posting on a discussion a month old. its just that ALL the discussions here are months old!

Posting on months-old discussions are acceptable unless you have something sensible or relevant to contribute to the ongoing discussion. Posts like "hmm, i wonder why?" or "HAHAHAHA thats funny! :D :D :D um, is the shoutbox working for you? its not working for me.... is it MMKs revenge?" on the Bodyguards thread isn't well right on topic. Posts like these would definitely be deleted without prior notice. Everyone has read the rules; there shall be no exceptions. We are trying to uphold the quality of posts around here. Let's all help each other, shall we? ;)
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

Jehuty
LEP Recruit

Post by Jehuty » Thu 16th Aug 2007

Add this rule :P

.Do not evade the swear filters like Jehuty does.

MichaelM is my foe, dont listen to him he kills young children.

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Wed 5th Sep 2007

darvit wrote: Posts like "hmm, i wonder why?" or "HAHAHAHA thats funny! :D :D :D um, is the shoutbox working for you? its not working for me.... is it MMKs revenge?" on the Bodyguards thread isn't well right on topic. Posts like these would definitely be deleted without prior notice. Everyone has read the rules; there shall be no exceptions. We are trying to uphold the quality of posts around here. Let's all help each other, shall we? ;)

k fine wateva u say o lords of the site who do not allow us to do much. ppl wwant to talk and i thought that was what commenting here was 4. i suppose thats why no one posts on the announcements board except those priveleged enough to have their name highlighted - coz no one is friendly to u and all they blab on about is rules, rules, rules. sounds like school and teachers to me. dont think ill come back here. and there was a reason i PMed some of my views, darvit. so it wouldnt be public. i was trying not to clog up the boards but u simply dont seem to understand that. and actually u should PM me that instead of filling up the board with things that are solely directed at one person - thats why the PM system was formed. but because i seem to inferior to u because u get to have ur name written in red, doesnt mean u should be a hypocrite to me. and now i know u will probably tell me off for saying this, and delete this comment, and who knows, shut down my account, but ive said what i had to say and i can return in another form. the glories of the internet. no security and confirmation of id. ha! but i will leave now before i accidentally obloquy you. goodbye!

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Wed 5th Sep 2007

Veelagirl - Have we not talked about looking at dates?? That post was about a month old. No need to bring it back, especially with such a whiny post... :(

If you think that we are too strict here, that is fine. No-one is forcing you to be here. Feel free to leave at any time. (You may well be forced to leave if you continue with these self-centered, pointless accusations).

Just think about one thing; you are the only person to have ever called this forum strict. ;)

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Thu 6th Sep 2007

MichaelM wrote:Veelagirl - Have we not talked about looking at dates??

Just think about one thing; you are the only person to have ever called this forum strict. ;)

ok first, yes we have talked about dates - can u make them bigger so i notice?
second, i am NOT the only person to say this forum is strict. read thru the whole lot of posts and u will find a precendant. (i dont care if i spelt that wrong).

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Thu 6th Sep 2007

No, I can't. Most people don't have a problem finding them. :)

As for the other person; that's just because he thought the list of rules seemed scary. Not the actual mods. ;)

Jehuty
LEP Recruit

Post by Jehuty » Thu 6th Sep 2007

Darvits not strict at all o.o Infact every member of staff here is realtively docile, on the forum I admin on the rules list is at least 3 times as long as here and is enforced to every detail with no one given a break. Just calm down veela not like they banned you ;)

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Fri 7th Sep 2007

yeh well they warned me.

Jehuty
LEP Recruit

Post by Jehuty » Mon 15th Oct 2007

That tends to happen when you break the rules. ;)

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Mon 15th Oct 2007

i got that but that was ages ago. write something new, instead of bringing me down to my old levels of rebellion.

Jehuty
LEP Recruit

Post by Jehuty » Mon 15th Oct 2007

Are you trying to dispute a warn because it was ages ago?

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Mon 15th Oct 2007

Guys, that's old news. Let bygones be bygones and all that other jazz. :D

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Tue 16th Oct 2007

EXACTLY! dont bring it up again. its in the past.