Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Postby HollyShort9 » Wed 23rd Nov 2011

Fowlie-
Thank you.
Lately, I haven't gotten to talk to as many of my friends as much. Father1005 has been busy with school, as have BI and Livy and K12, and "J". I was starting to feel alone, almost a bit afraid, but then we started talking more.
I know you'll always be there for me.
You're brilliant at writing and at siggies, and you know exactly what to say to make it all better. You don't baby me like everyone else, you just tell me that I should suck it up and get on with my life (xD). You are a strong, strong, strong person Fowlie.
I love you so much, sis. <3
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby FowlStar » Fri 25th Nov 2011

Amy: Your new siggie is beautiful. :D Butterflies are my favorite animal.

Sparky: X3 The only person who's managed to make me blush. And you actually appreciate my sentimental side. Which is nice. :awesome:

Mira: You're really coming along with the blending, your SeeU siggie was fantastic. :D

Bobo: ... We were separated at birth. 'Nuff said. :lol:

HS9: Today, you brightened my day. :D

Byddie: Your avvies are the most abstract things ever. They make me stop and stare. :D
i write because you exist.
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Postby Amber Root » Fri 25th Nov 2011

Fowlie: I look up to you, you inspire me by your siggies every day. I love how they always have this unique feeling to them. Which makes them stand out for what it is. Your one of the people who I look forward to seeing on FanGathering every day. If I could switch out any of my real sisters for you to be a real one, I would do it in a heart beat. <(^_^)> When you make the evil face ( >:) ) It makes me smile every time. Your always there for us when we need help with somethings as well. ◕‿◕

Dom: Every time I come on here, your always on the SB or RPSB. XD Now that is a true FG’er. You are one of my Bubbies best friends. That one time we were on the MSB drawing and playing those games, that is now one of my greatest memories for the comp. :3

Bobo: You are the mother of my forums sister. *Hugs* I trust you so much to have you be co owner of it. That means alot, mah friend. ^_^ Your so sweet for helping me out with CD. I know that with your help and some others, CD and TTD will become great places for everyone to hang out at and just have fun. And may I say this, you have a beautiful siggie. =]

Mira: Vocaloid!!! You love love love, love Len. *___* There’s no words for it. I have to say this but I have some pics of Len on my comp. :3 Maybe I do something very special with them. I never head Panic at the Disco until I met you. XD Now I love it! Thank you so much, now I have more songs to sing at lunch. ツ
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Sat 26th Nov 2011

Sea
We missed you so much and are glad you're back. SO glad! My day went from awful to epic ^^ It was so neat, being the first to see you back and watching all my friends react to the epic news! :awesome: You're awesome, and it's amazing how just your very presence can inspire such happiness ;)
Hope things are going well for you <3
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby FowlStar » Sun 27th Nov 2011

Icey made AN EPIC sig for me today. And it looks WONDERFUL. :3
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Postby CaptainMiraKelp » Wed 7th Dec 2011

Fowlie: What would I do without you? I probably would have given up on photoediting years ago. I never would have tried. There's so much more I could say, but I can't find the words. I'm just gonna say I love you. Because I really do.

Silvie: Hey there, you. Gosh, I wish I was you. You're so much better at a lot of things that I want to do then I am, you're some of my best inspiration. I make so many things because of you, keep shining.

Dommie: Hey little Dommie, perfect little Dommie. Everything you handle, I would have crushed under that pressure by now. You're so amazing, I just can't say. Keep smiling, smiling forever.

Josie: You're one of my closest friends, one of the first people I met on FanGathering. You've stuck by me since then, and I don't know who I'd be without you. You, your smiles, every time you've made me laugh. I wish I could be as wonderful as you.

Leppy: You pulled us all together, you did. Jo, Dommie, me, you. All of us are friends because of our silly RP. Ah, not silly. You're such a good writer, I'd like to write that well. I wish I could write that well.

Amy: TACOS! More tacos! Darnit, you're so cute. I just wanna walk to your house and give you a little hug. And a taco. So darn cute. And you can RP darn well too, and you make me smile so much. And you're so much better at GIMPing then I am. Keep making FG a happier place, because you always make me smile.
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.
CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Amber Root » Thu 8th Dec 2011

Mir: That made my day, thank you! *Hugs* Just keep trying harder with Gimp and you'll be perfect(er)! :3

Fowlie: Thank you sooo much for making my day as well yesterday. *Hugs* You really don't how much of a bad day I was having. But now I'm happy still. :3
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby FowlStar » Wed 14th Dec 2011

STER: You are LITERALLY the BEST thing that's happened to me.

EVER.

You always put up with my stupid vents.
You're kind and perceptive.
You're as bad a fangirl as me.
And there's a thousand more reasons you're wonderful, including the fact that you know everything about me and haven't judged me... even the worst parts.

I adore you, and I want to say that you're the most perfect person I've ever met. We're twins separated at birth. <333

Sara/Bobo: I have no words, literally no words to describe how special you are. You're a shy, quiet person, someone who I enjoy being with. Writing with you, and spending time in your company is awesome. I'm truly glad we met. :3

Amy: :3 Talented beyond recognition, I looovee your siggie. Though they look a bit squished. But you made good use of the Curl technique I taught you a few days ago. I'm proud to call you my little sister, Mini-Me. :3
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Postby Iris_Cam » Wed 14th Dec 2011

TM, thanks for the kind comments on music. I know I hadn't had the best start, but I'm trying hard to improve.

Fowlie, thanks for putting up with me, craziness and all. I'm not a 'get-along' person and frequently throw wrenches in the conversations. I'm just a lousy conversationalist.

Immy, thank you for being there when everyone else isn't. I know it's the time zone thing, but I feel lonely after school cause it's midnight over there. <3
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.
Iris_Cam
Troll

Postby BoboParadizo » Wed 14th Dec 2011

Fowlie:You are simply amazing, and I can't even imagine what life would be like without you.

Immy:It's always fun to write with you, you are like a brother to me. :3

TM:Hope AW turns out well, good luck!

Amy:Every time you’re there, whether we're making forums or writing about bunnies, you make me smile. :D

Dommeg: You can always make me laugh, especially the time you showed me you’re Arty wig...hmm, we really need to work on Collide sometime, mmm?

Kitty:I haven’t seen you in a long time, but I know that you’re a wonderful writer and e-sis.

I_C:You're so talented...you got a ton of potential. :3

Sunny:You light up my world, Sunshine. :D

WE:No matter what you think, the truth is that you are an absolutely fantastical writer and I’ll truly miss you so much if you leave.

Mira: A great photoediter, a dedicated RPer, and good at countless other things, you rock.

Firebat12: I really doubt you’re reading this, but you were my first friend here and you taught me a lot.

AA: You are a great mod. Thanks.

Holls: Tis always fun to hang out with you. *decks Holls* :D

Byddie:Thanks for always being one of the nicest people I know.

All the newbies I didn't get to mention: Welcome to Fangathering! :D

Anyone that I forgot: Psh, I didn't actually forget you. Just had a temporary brainfart, is all. Sorry.

~Sara
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby FowlsGirl1234 » Thu 15th Dec 2011

Twinny: :D You are amazing. We were definitely destined to be twins. Every time I come on FG and you're on, I grin and do a little happy dance before even saying *coughcough*exclaiming*cough* hi. Thank you for putting up with me when I do stupid things and not minding that I am not the best of RPers. And all the music we've shared with each other... I wouldn't know half of the bands and songs I know now if it weren't for you. Love you. ^^ *hugs*

Fowlie: Thank you for being you and not caring what people think. I don't think there's anything I've come acrost that you can't do. You're an AMAZING writer, and inspire me to improve my own writing. And as for being a great friend... you're the best friend ANYONE could have. <333

Bobo: You always make me smile. :D It doesn't even matter if it's something funny... just seeing your username makes me smile. ^^

Dommie: Slippers, you are simply... I don't know, I can't even think of an adjective to describe you. I always just want to give you a hug. So I will. *hugs* :razz:

Amy: Your siggies are beeeaaauuutiful. Every time you announce you finished one, I'm always excited to see it. You do a great job, and I know I would never be able to make anything close to as good as that. You are also so unique and true to your own... randomness. XD I feel like you should be my sister. <333

WE: You're always there when someone is struggling with something, and I just know you make them all feel at least a little better. I know you did for me. I would have probably cried myself to sleep one night... but just by being kind and reassuring, you prevented that. Thank you. *hugs*

TM: You are THE best at writing anything and everything(especially gore) and you're a super inspiration. :D

Mira: Thank you for letting Twinny and I invade parts of your SB all those times to do our RP. You are (like) this smiley: :awesome: ^^

Anyone and everyone else: Thank you for being my friend! I really would have liked to include each and every one of you in this, but I was getting very lengthy, I think. I love you all, and I hope you never leave FG! Someday, I will meet at least some of you, if not all. ^^ *tacklehuggles all*
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛
FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Postby BoboParadizo » Thu 15th Dec 2011

Trubs! How...how is the world did I forget you?!?! *smacks forehead*

<3Trouble<3: *glomp* I am so, so, sorry. :oops: You are one of my bestest friends, and my e-sis. You are just a wonderful, fun person to be with. :3

~Taffy, Swimmer Extraordinare.

~Juju, avid RPer and great friend.

~Kitty, a Croatian Cat and a talented writer.
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby FowlStar » Thu 15th Dec 2011

I loved Icey's siggie, she's improving fast.
And APB draws amazingly well. :D
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Postby HollyShort9 » Thu 15th Dec 2011

ONII-CHAN.
Hahah, you have no idea how much I love you, Sea. xD You're incredibly awesome and you have an adorable personality. You always know how to make my day, I know I can always turn to you and that you will always be there for me. Everything about you is just charming, cute and funny even your big head and your wordplay when you write is just... amazing. I love reading what you write like I'm opening an old childhood fairytale book, and you are an INCREDIBLY skilled artist. I bet you're even good at stuff like the Happy Synthesizer dance and cosplay :P There's a reason you have so many stalker fangirls at cons. xD

burningice
I know you've had it rough lately, and Sunday especially must've sucked for you. I don't know if I would've been able to just sit there and watch the Christmas show like you did. You are so, so brave, sis. I love you so much. You can and you will get back in dance. Your injury may take time, but in the long run it will make you stronger, I promise. Challenges and trials like this aren't here to push us away from what we love, they're here to make us stronger so that we can get closer to it. (And if you ever start throwing yourself a pity party and wallering in it, which will only make it worse, remember Bethany Hamilton. Your knee will heal. Her arm will never, NEVER grow back. You will still be able to dance, just like she's still able to surf.) Never listen to what M or your mom say, okay? You ARE beautiful and you ARE an amazing dancer. You have a wonderful personality, and you are so pretty. x') (I need a nickname for you, too...)

Father1005, my amazing big brother even though you aren't related to me by blood XD
Sixteen already, huh? Seems like just yesterday I was almost eleven and you were thirteen. We've both grown so much since then. I was an immature, bratty attention seeker drama queen (I cringe looking back on my old posts here .__.) and you were, forgive me, a little bit of a jerk xD Now, however, you are amazing. Just absolutely amazing. You are the perfect balance between Not Caring What Other People Think and caring about them, as people. I care too much and get too attached, but you don't have that problem xD You are absolutely amazing at writing too, and I know that one day you will be able to get published. (and I will totally buy a thousand copies of all of your books, just saying) I know sometimes you want to give up, give up trying in writing and trying in school but don't ever give up, don't you dare ever give up. You have so much ahead of you. Don't throw it all to waste. <3 (and I need a nickname for YOU! XD)

KYOU-CHAN
Kyou-chan, Kyou-chan, Kyou-chan. <3 You've made it through more than I ever could. You are so strong. You do not give yourself enough credit in anything. I love you to pieces. So does everyone else. I hated seeing you last year. It was the most painful thing ever to watch you struggle, but you made it through. You made it through and you are stronger and better from it now. You're a better artist than I could ever hope to be, your NaNoWriMo novels ever year draw me straight in and Terra is one of my favorite characters ever :awesome: I know you can do whatever you set your mind to do, now you just have to see that too. With a little bit of determination you could go far and do whatever you want in life. So don't ever let those little voices drag you down and keep trying your hardest. <3

Everyone else
I can't possibly post for everyone I want to on here no matter how hard I'll try XD So I'll direct this little message to all of you.
I love you all. You all are the best friends I have ever had. Even if I hardly know someone on FG, I trust them enough to tell them things I don't trust half of the people I know in real life with. We are like a family. One big, dysfunctional, unorganized, procrastinating family. XD I hope you can all trust me to come with whatever you need to, too. I want to be a person like all of you are. I want to be the type of friend you've been to me.
Remember, true friends, like ivy and the wall, stand together and both together fall. You guys are my wall, and I am your ivy, and I am incredibly thankful that I came across this site one day, searching for Artemis Fowl fan art when I was nine years old.
You all changed my life. You are continuously making me a better person, a stronger person and a better friend.
I can never thank you enough for all that you've done for me. x)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby Fowl's_Girl » Fri 16th Dec 2011

Ster:
You can always make me smile, and you aren't afraid to tell me if I completely suck at something. And you do it so nicely, too. You always listen and care for me. A true sister and twin. <3 Thank you for being there, all the time. I’m a very emotional person. I can’t hide my emotions well. You don’t care, because you love me for me, and that’s all I could ever ask for. I know I say things that I don’t mean and I’m not always the perfect friend. Thanks for making my life worth living for. Those comments, the little tiny ones, make my day. Thanks for calling me beautiful and perfect, and for just being you.

Twinnie:
You remind me of what really is important. I love how you live life and how you can be your own person, that you never lose your temper, that you always have a smile even when it hurts. You really are a great RPer. You can make me laugh and cry during our RPs, and you don't just play your characters, you get into your characters' minds too. Thank you for being awesome, and for always having a kind word to say.

Mithril,
Thank you for saying those things to me, and I've saved them forever. I'll always remember our special RP together, and the time we stayed up the entire night. I love every part of you. You are amazing.

Ju,
You have really good boy advice. You are really good at RPing and you love to torture your characters like I do. Thanks for being the closest thing I have to an older sister. You aren’t afraid to try new things in RPs with me, and I like that. You even put up with my insane RP ideas, and make them sound good.

All of you on FG: You rock my world, make me feel like family, and are always there with a hug. Thank you.
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:
Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief

Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

PreviousNext

Return to Limbo