VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.

VENT HERE!!!

Postby SAPnotLEP » Tue 18th Nov 2008

Something getting on your nerves? Got a headache from your worry?
And you can't find somebody you can tell?
You could talk to yourself, but you would look weird.
So just yell it out here.

For example, say if people treating you like a kid was getting really annoying. This is what you do!

I REALLY hate the way people think, just because I'm a minor, I'm stupid! Like, I want to order something from the adult menu, and the 20-year old waitress gives me a weird look. And then in advertising, say they are adving, a bike for 12-16 year olds.

WOW!! This is sooo cool! (cool ain't cool) It comes in 3 amazing colours *person with a plastic smile more forced than a drunk rhino being pushed into a freight truck randomly appears on screen/cinema screen/digital billboard or the like* for only $899!(plus charges! small print can't defeat young eyes) Buy it NOWNOWNownownownow[echoing] *person stands there smiling forced smile (very creepily, in fact, it's rather detrimental to the appeal of the ad), while a few hundred frames of subliminal advertising of the bike flashes up on screen. Ad ends*

*Lets out breath* like that.
Now yes, I know, the ad isn't just for me. But I know a lot of people around my age with the same sympathies, so to speak.
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!
COZ EVERYONE KNOWS TUCKER DID IT!
CABOOSE: SCORE: -1.

[insert zeeky boogy doog here]
SAPnotLEP
Troll

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Postby HollyShort9 » Wed 19th Nov 2008

Okay, so we can just scream anything we want in here that's been building up for awhile? Okay. Here goes....

*deep breath*

MY BROTHER IS SO STUPIDO!!! AHHH! HE'S SUCH A $(@%*@)#$% JERK!!! I CAN'T STAND HIM!!! AND ALYSSA AND CHRISTINE AND JACQUELYN ARE ALL LIKE "OH I'M SO THAT" AND THEY THINK THEY'RE ALL CUTE AND HOT ETC. ETC. ETC AND THEY'RE SOOOO ANNOOYYINGGG!!! *Stream of censored words*

Wow. That actually made me feel better. ^_^
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby Meova » Wed 19th Nov 2008

If I'd rant, it wouldn't be nice. And also I'd be scared to death that anyone would read it, because it's usually about the people around me XD (Not my family, more like my friends.) Anyway, I like the topic.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.
Meova

Postby SAPnotLEP » Sun 23rd Nov 2008

It's good to see one person using this topic to their advantage.
You can also vent about something that you think is really good.

(NOTE: I do NOT want this to be filled with obsessives over Artemis, Edward, Jacob, so on.)

I'd prefer if you are yelling about something that is good, make sure you know a lot of people that disagree about you liking it. (NO BOOK CHARACTER OBSESSIVES!!!)

So for example, I could yell about RvB, but a lot of people I know live and breathe it (They know every ep back to front!).

(NO BOOK CHARACTER OBSESSIVES!!!)
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!

SAPnotLEP
Troll

Postby Captain Short 711 » Sun 23rd Nov 2008

okay then FINE! GRR! IM ANGRY BECAUSE I CANT BE ANGRY ABOUT PEOPLE THINKING DRACULA WILL WIN A FIGHT WITH EDWARD! SO IM BEING ANRGY ABOUT IT INDIRECTLY! SO TECHNICALLY IM NOT!!

*VENT, VENT, VENT!*

this is a really good idea btw
Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Postby SAPnotLEP » Mon 24th Nov 2008

Thanx!

I... HATE ASSIGNMENTS!!!!
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!

SAPnotLEP
Troll

Postby HollyShort9 » Wed 26th Nov 2008

*deep breath*

I KILL CHRISTINE.

I KILL HER.

I KILL HER! KILL KILL KILL!!!!!

*another deep breath*

SHE KICKED MY FLIPPIN BEST FRIEND IN THE STOMACH AND TRIED TO PASS IT OFF AS AN ""ACCIDENT""! SHE'S OBNOXIOUS AND RUDE AND THINKS SHE'S CUTE! SHE POURED WATER ON HER OWN FRIEND'S HEAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DANCE TEACHER!

RAAAWRRR!!!!

I kill her.

I KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER FRIKKIN MEAN FOLLOWERS AND I KILL HER.

KILL! KILL! KILLLLLLL HERRRR!!!

*pants*

Sorry about that.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9

Postby Bang Your Drum » Thu 27th Nov 2008

I'm sick of Twilight! I'm thinking of leaving the forum because I am sick of Edward, Bella, and the lot. I came here orginally to flee from Harry Potter and embrace my inner Fowl freak. I hate how Edward treats Belle like a lower being, it really turns me off. Spike with the chip (a chip inplated by the government which prevented him from hurting living things) could beat Edward in a duel. Vampires do not glitter! I am avoking (evoking?) the fire of the fangirls but I really do not care.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Postby Captain Short 711 » Sat 29th Nov 2008

GRRRRAWWR! I'M ANGRY ABOUT THAT NOW TOO! BUT THEN I HAVE ALL THESE STUPID HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS, ALL BEING THROWN AT ME AT ONCE AND ALL DUE ON THE SAME DAY AND URGHH! I NEVER GET TO COME ON HERE ANYMORE!!DIE! AND APPARENTLY HOMEWORK IN HIGH SCHOOL IS WORSE! I DON'T KNOW HOW THATS POSSIBLE!! AND SOOOOOOOOO MUCH HARDER!
Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Postby SAPnotLEP » Tue 2nd Dec 2008

Sounds like people that like Twilight should leave this forum. They're clearly more obsessed with it than AF.

I HATE HOMEWORK TOO! DOWN WITH THE EDUCATION MINISTER! AND MY PRINICPAL!
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!

SAPnotLEP
Troll

Postby HollyShort9 » Thu 4th Dec 2008

I'm sick and tired of Captain Short 711's ranting about Twilight!

Jeez, girl, this forum is for Artemis Fowl! Okay, so yes, you could say something like "I like Twilight" or maybe go like "Edward's awesome" a little bit in the Loveless Fangirls, but you're so obsessed with Twilight, you always interrupt every conversation anyone has that's non-Twilight related and try to make it Twilight related! If you want to do that, can you go do it on a TWILIGHT FAN BOARD and not an ARTEMIS FOWL FAN BOARD please?!?!?!?!?!!?

Okay. I feel better now.
HollyShort9

Postby p5ychic » Thu 4th Dec 2008

So, I was at the grocery store today, getting ingredients for my great-grandmother's "poor man's cake," and my mom was checking out, and the Grocery store girl was trying to flirt with me, right? And she was real cute, (which leads me to believe that I'll be going into the store again real soon) but since my mom was there, I found it impossible to flirt back (it doesn't help that I'm terrible at flirting.)

I mean, if I had flirted back then I would have had to deal with my mom's "She was Cute" the second we were out of earshot, and the little half-grin.

I mean it took my half a month going to the same Starbuck's before I was comfortable flirting with the coffee girl there! (Before you start in with "Maybe your problem is that you refer to these girls as 'Grocery Store Girl' or 'Coffee Girl,' I know their names, these are for simplicity so you guys know who I'm talking about.)

And HS9, I would watch where you throw the word "Kill." Avoid saying you're going to kill someone, even if you don't mean it, because people will take it seriously and you might get arrested.
p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Postby Cabaline » Thu 4th Dec 2008

My brother is such a stupid little idiot. He is totally spineless and doesn't ever stand up for himself!
Whenever my parents accuse me of doing something I didn't, I say "Sorry, but it honestly wasn't me. Trust me" But when it is my brother he just sits there and takes it and doesn't say anything. Is it too hard to say "It wasn't me"???? I suppose at home its okay, and maybe he doesn't want to make a big fuss, I understand but he is even worse at school!
He is in s1 which means that he only started secondary school about 4 months ago. He found out that nomination forms were going to be made available for Pupil Council and after quizzing me on what the Pupil council involves he decided to put himself up for election in his year group, which was great. I was really proud of him because it takes guts to run for pupil council when you haven't even been there too long. He was really proud of himself too. He came home saying that his best friend was going to help him with his campaign and everything was fine. However he was off school yesterday with a 24 hour bug, at the end of the day his best mate phoned. When the convo was over my bro came back into the room saying "I'm going to drop out of the running for the Pupil council" I asked him why and he said "well *insertname* decided that he was going to run too and I don't want to run against him."
I said "Hang on, you worked really hard for this! Surely you aren't just going to give up because you got a little competition? And anyway what happened to him helping you with your campaign? Does it not matter to him that he let you down? Besides you know as well as I do that he would be useless at it, just give it go!"
He thought about it for a bit and said to me "Would you run against your bestmate if you found out that she had done the same as mine?"
And I flipping well told him that ofcourse I would because I was there first and if she wants to run she can but she won't expect anything from me other than some stiff competition!
And do you know what he said?? He goes, "Well you 2 are like proper friends. I think I'll probably just stand down."

I didn't bother saying anything else but it really annoys me. I mean he said "You are proper friends" That must mean that he doesn't think that him and his "best mate" are proper friends in which case why the hell wouldn't he want to stand against him?

It really ****** me off that will just give up everything because he has no damn back bone!!!
Cabaline

Postby HollyShort9 » Thu 4th Dec 2008

P5: Whoops. Sorry. Didn't think about that. Thanks for pointing that out. XD (And yes I wasn't serious about killing her. Just meant that I was supremely annoyed. XD)
HollyShort9

Postby MMK » Thu 4th Dec 2008

I am currently being forced to play volleyball in gym class. I'm even worse at volleyball than I am at most other sports. My only consolation is that the gym teacher let us pick our own teams. My team consists of me and four friends. We lose every game, but at least we're in good company.

Yesterday we played against six guys who I barely know. Once they realized that it would take no effort to beat us (though they whooped and high-fived whenever they scored anyway) they decided to entertain themselves by hitting the ball with increasingly excessive force. The ball zoomed around in no particular direction- it kept slamming into the wall and bouncing across the gym- the farther out it was the more pleased they were. I didn't even know a volleyball could go so fast. It got so that I was genuinely afraid to try to touch the ball because I thought I'd hurt myself. My team found ourselves playing dodgeball.

Finally, I yelled at them (after they'd hurt my friend's hand), "Are you trying to kill us or something?".

They just laughed and said "Yeah! Yeah, we are!"

I honestly can't comprehend what people like this are thinking. Chances are they don't think at all. I'm angry just typing this, and I've had plenty of time to cool down. These are the kinds of people that make me fear for the future of humanity. And nobody else even noticed what they were doing! The sad part is we'll probably have to play them again, and there's about zero chance anyone will say anything.
MMK
Council Member

Next

Return to Limbo