VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Postby artymon I\/ » Sun 15th Oct 2017

^You're gorgeous.

Man...I feel bad, that I've become just really short lately with people, kinda like...I'm fed up and taking it out on everyone. And you know what, I am sick of it. I'm sick of these self-centered rich snobs thinking they can get whatever they want as if it's just their due.

That they just walk up and assume they'll get what they want.

But, to a degree, I'm disappointed in myself. I should have been paying more attention to what happened to my matrix, that was part of what threw me off. All of a sudden it disappears and poof, I can't do my dispatch magic.

I dunno....guess I'm tired of putting on the show. Back in the Dark Days, that was all that kept me going, was coming to work and pretending to be happy, like what Elsa said in Frozen, Put on a show, make one wrong move and everyone will know.

More and more I think about getting in a plane and going literally anywhere, maybe California, or France or Ireland or anywhere, then keep going, keep moving around and traveling the world.
Preferably with you, love...
Nautron respoc lorni virch
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby Battery » Mon 23rd Oct 2017

I need to breathe, and stop angry-shaking.

And @Amy, you're super pretty and also just genuinely a nice, fun person to be around
Battery
Ringbearer

Postby Amber Root » Thu 11th Jan 2018

Hahaha

No, I do not want to sing with you.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Previous

Return to Limbo