VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Postby artymon I\/ » Mon 12th Dec 2016

Goodness gravy, I'm obsessed with alliterations. I might in fact have a problem. With them, similes, and rhymes.

Not sure if I should be proud of myself or deeply disappointed.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby Amber Root » Sun 5th Mar 2017

the woman who was my inspiration died and people did not tell me this on purpose because they knew how much i loved/respected her.

"you threw me a lifeline" thank you
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 15th Mar 2017

If this real estate we've left seriously thinks they're going to charge us for cleaning and take it from our bond a MONTH after we left and a month of them f**ing us around and coming up with excuses every time we call, then they've got another thing coming.

I'm glad I work with nice people and they're helping me put in a claim because this is just getting ridiculous. Like HELL they're going to try and take this money from me for no f***ing reason!

Not our problem, guys, we left a month ago, these new problems are the current tenants, NOT OURS!

WDHBLJWHBFKJGVFWKGF LWQKFBLWQKHDNA
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby BLoemetje » Sun 19th Mar 2017

I closed my eyes for just a second and suddenly three years have gone past. I need to start deciding what I want to do next and I've just left it too long because I'm dreading this decision. Now I still need to make the decision, have little time to do it and some options are already closed off if I want to start in September.

I don't want to make a decision because I'm so, so afraid I'll make the wrong choice. I'm not ready yet to be an adult. And I'm crying too often and I'm sick of it.
BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Postby artymon I\/ » Fri 24th Mar 2017

^Tell me about it. Still trying to figure life out and the best course. Biggest thing to learn is not be afraid of the years...or so I try to tell myself.

So we're being penalized for capping some overtime with this Network Nuisance that's been going on long enough for me to have crafted a kooky alliterative narrative. *shakes head* You try to be a good supportive worker bee, staying late, and helping everyone out and BAM! You get swatted for it. But if you didn't stay and just left, first off jerk move, but then if something happens from you not staying, they'll bite you for not finishing your job.

Well. There's a reason even Saint Dismas wound up on a cross.

Not that makes sense.

I just wanted an excuse to reference pirates and daydream about getting a ship and sailing away.

Roxy: Mm, as T.S. Lawrence would say, the dreamers of the day are dangerous men.

EDIT:/

Seebar. Merde. Ya ben zone uh.

We've been slow at work....student load has been at an all time low...but now there are officially rumors and talks of cutbacks and layoffs. Oh man. I don't want to get fired. I mean, it's not the best job in the world, not the end all be all for me, but it's a good job. Easy work, good pay, good bennies. I've gotten indolent with it. I know that.

But man...I just know if they do officially decide to start chopping heads at Dispatch, mine will be one of the first to go. Probably the only one to go. I've done the math. You only need about five people to run dispatch, three for each day Monday-Friday, two for the weekend. Right now we've got....how many people have we got? Me, Perkins, Jasmine, Rachel, Corinne, and Tal. I know they've been gunning after me ever since January when I did the groundschool and they wanted me to cut my hair.

Well. Worst case: I get fired. Tomorrow, I sleep in a little, go to the gym, come back, start applying. I've got enough in savings I can afford to keep my car for about a month or two, depending on if I get the payments lowered. Worst case, if I haven't found a job in a month, I'll dump it and go back to the Firebird...if she'll take me back.

Now to be absolutely positive, if I do get fired, first two jobs I'm going to apply for will be Disney and Piper, Disney because....it's Disney bro. Piper...good money. Better than what I'm making. But they tend to be a little unfaithful with employees.

And you know what, maybe I'll do a mini vacation, maybe I'll take a week or two and travel around, it'd be fun to go to France, do some touristy crap. Maybe go to LA, check out the Griffith Observatory.

And I'd have more time for writing! Admittedly, I probably wouldn't utilize it as much as I should. Okay. Phew. No biggie.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 30th Mar 2017

*Sigh*

Where's the adventure and the ship when you need it...

My Rolly Joger had an accident. Engine overheated, pulled over.... boiling hot liquid falling in the footwell, burnt my foot.

Thought the coolant pipes were broken, it's worse... the heating core is f***ed.

Warranty covered at least, phew.... except it's been two weeks with useless excuses and an incompetent dealership. I'm so fed up with the excuses and how long this is taking...

God I miss writing.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby artymon I\/ » Mon 3rd Apr 2017

*shakes head* Someone please tell me why I'm defending Hook.

EDIT:/

Such a mistake. Wish I had gotten a DeLorean instead, then I could go back in time and kick myself. Well, one way or another I'll get rid of it. Just don't like stressing like this, tis a good way to make oneself bald and let's face it, my lion's mane is all I've got going for me. :P

I wonder if I carry Mjolnir around with me if I can summon a storm strong enough to carry the car away. Now here's where I could use Mattias's demolition expertise....
Image Image
네이트
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 23rd Apr 2017

*A soft snicker is heard from somewhere across the oceans on a mysterious ship.*

So I have to say goodbye to my dear Rolly Joger. Upgrading to a new ship. I know it's necessary but.. it's such a waste. If only it wasn't such a major mechanical failure. :(

Still fighting about the Bond with the realestate. It's beyond a joke now.

I'm also sad that there's no real finality to that story. But I feel like with what's happening in the show, the same would have happened in the story. A wedding, maybe retiring from the adventurous life, much like Uncharted 4, and a new adventure of sorts would begin.

I suppose there's always room for those stories in my folder. Unlikely they'll ever get read, but at least I'll feel the enjoyment of reading them and closing the book for myself.
Closure. No such thing. Substitutes will work, I suppose.

Join me:
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby Amber Root » Sun 23rd Apr 2017

I don't know why I come here when my best friends die or even my childhood for that matter.
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 26th Apr 2017

FINALLY a reply from the RTA about this goddamn bond.
A message, that I didn't realise I had, asking to call in the morning to sort this out.

Good. I want this sorted. I'm pretty nervous now about it but god do I just want this over and done with.

Join me:
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 27th Apr 2017

This is just **** ridiculous at this point.
Finally got someone from the RTA to call, and told him my side of the story.
We’re now going to a teleconference on a later date.

My cat never peed on the carpet! I mean, maybe clothes on the floor, but never the carpet, and we had those professional shampooed and cleaned. If the tenants moved in and didn’t have a problem with it, why is it NOW an issue?! UGH WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, GIVE US OUR BOND YOU PRICKS YOU CAN’T TAKE OUR MONEY TO PAY FOR AN ISSUE THEY HAVE.

I bet those tenants snuck a cat in themselves and now they’re in trouble!

I am SO angry I could violently maim someone.

Join me:
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby artymon I\/ » Fri 26th May 2017

*casually nudges Fill-In in line of maiming path*

Christina is changing stores, ahhh, alas, why doth the fates play with me so?

Part of me still wonders if I should have taken that job at Disney or Publix. If nothing else, the female population would probably be a bit more balanced out.
Image Image
네이트
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby Amber Root » Fri 21st Jul 2017

Why was I so much more happier when I was younger?
Amber Root
Council Member

Previous

Return to Limbo