Got The Supernaturalist

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.

Postby MMK » Thu 7th Dec 2006

There will definitely be a sequel (they discussed it above).
MMK
Council Member

Postby Princess » Sat 16th Dec 2006

I love The Supernaturalist, I used to have the book, but, my sister lost it on me. :cry: :lol: I bet I'll find it under the bunkbed.
Who, me?
Princess
Gnome

Postby minervaparadizo » Sun 17th Dec 2006

I love it!! I gave it to a friend to read, and he read the first page and went physco cos we had to leave the library! it is addictive
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident
minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Postby ElisabethHall » Thu 21st Dec 2006

This is really Eoin Colfer's best book! Because he isn't attempting humour every other sentence, you can feel that this is a more settled book than Artemis Fowl. It's got more heart, really. And Colfer is either unimaginative or likes to use the same names in lots of his books - Myishi, Stefan the chess guy...

Who else feels that Stefan shouldn't have died? :wub: Okay, so he had to. But one thought: If they make The Supernaturalist into a movie, Nicholas Hoult could be Stefan! That would be just lovely, though he missed out on Arty...

They don't seem to list the Benny books anymore, oddly.
Of all things, I didn't come on to FG to see my name displayed in the pretty Birthday Box. :-( Now I'll have to wait till next year.
ElisabethHall
Dwarf Miner

Postby minervaparadizo » Thu 21st Dec 2006

Thats a good idea. How bad would you feel, to miss out on the roll of a lifetime?
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident
minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Postby michelle_f33 » Sun 31st Dec 2006

ElisabethHall wrote: This is really Eoin Colfer's best book! Because he isn't attempting humour every other sentence, you can feel that this is a more settled book than Artemis Fowl. It's got more heart, really. And Colfer is either unimaginative or likes to use the same names in lots of his books - Myishi, Stefan the chess guy...

Who else feels that Stefan shouldn't have died? :wub: Okay, so he had to. But one thought: If they make The Supernaturalist into a movie, Nicholas Hoult could be Stefan! That would be just lovely, though he missed out on Arty...

They don't seem to list the Benny books anymore, oddly.

I'd love Nicholas Hoult as Stefan!!...I think he's a better Artemis but since he's to old for it Stefan would do...
michelle_f33
Centaur Genius

Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Postby Lightning » Fri 26th Jan 2007

OMG... that book was awsome. It's too good to explain! Blegh. My favorite character died again.
My Signature:
Lightning
Gnome

Postby Lightning » Sun 28th Jan 2007

I think the book is just awsome. And my obsession started when I saw my 2006 summer reading list...
My Signature:
Lightning
Gnome

Postby Wannabemagical » Thu 15th Feb 2007

I Picked up this book and read it in about 8 hours. I was on a family camping trip. I could not put it down i finiched it by light of a flash light at 2 in the morning. I loved it
Wannabemagical
Goblin

Re:

Postby Jayjay » Thu 24th Feb 2011

F.A.B wrote:*<span style='color:red'>F.A.B</span> gets a suspicious look in her eye... <_< how can you jump out of a window twice? Unless it's a bungalow window :focl:

Stefan...Stefan...STEFAN!!! stefanstefanStefanStefanStefanSTEFANSTEFAAAAAAAN! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I loved him too michelle :wub: But I agree Michael. He was such a troubled soul...but did he have to be the hero at the end? Mind you...you don't get very many heroes who would die for their friends ^_^

yeah yeah yeah, but not as much as Arty right?
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage
Jayjay
Troll

Previous

Return to Eoin Colfer and his Other Books