Fan-Filmed Movie Trailer

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?

Fan-Filmed Movie Trailer

Postby TuathaDeDanann » Wed 11th Jul 2012

Hello Everyone!
In honor of the 8th and final Artemis Fowl book that came out today, I made a rendition of what I thought an Artemis Fowl movie trailer would look like. My family members all helped me film it throughout the past year and a half, and I edited it just recently. I am interning/working at a media company and hoping to become a professional editor someday. I just thought I would share the YouTube link here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E4VvQAGZHc&feature=plcp

PS-There is a disclaimer at the beginning for the first 20 seconds - don't worry, the trailer starts after that! :)

I hope you all enjoy it! And have fun reading the new book!

Thanks,
Meaghan

aka
TuathaDeDanann
TuathaDeDanann
Goblin

Re: Fan-Filmed Movie Trailer

Postby Amber Root » Wed 11th Jul 2012

I enjoyed it. :3

I give it 4/5 stars. Four stars because of someof the minor details in it. Like with the ears. The man who was Julius had the character down pact! But Juliet seems a tad off. When I spotted the rabbit it was so cute! You chose some of the best scenes in the book to act out. Bravo! *claps* I really enjoyed it. Mulch looked cute, I wanted to hug him. :razz:
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby TuathaDeDanann » Thu 12th Jul 2012

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! All the characters are my cousins and family members. And the rabbit is their pet! He wasn't harmed at all in the making of this trailer...lol! And yup, the ears were a little difficult to get right. It was really fun to make this trailer! I'm glad you liked Root and Mulch! Thanks again for watching it and giving your feedback!!! :D
TuathaDeDanann
Goblin

Postby ArtemistheTimeLord » Thu 20th Dec 2012

That was great! Most of those videos are crap quality and the actors suck. But this one was ligit! I'd actually like to see another one, I loved that.
ArtemistheTimeLord
Mud-Man

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 6th Feb 2013

I think this is actually the best trailer yet, well done. ;)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Return to Artemis Fowl - The Movie