Update on the AF Movie's Status

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?

Update on the AF Movie's Status

Postby Ohansahyosheli » Thu 31st Mar 2011

Zomg.
So I was on Wikipedia. And I was like, 'Imma check out if there's any news about the AF movie. ♫La da de dum~♫'
But then I saw THIS:

In his latest interview (2011) Colfer stated that the movie plans are still going but at a very slow pace. We should hear news about it in the following months.

Just thought I'd share. :)
[✯♫♪Prepare yourself to meet] [The girl who cannot sleep] [Dividing every question till the questions are complete] [Every twisted tongue] [She studies everyone] [She won't leave any stone unturned] [The night is oh so young♪♫✯]
Ohansahyosheli
Dwarf Thief

Re: Update on the AF Movie's Status

Postby Jayjay » Sat 23rd Apr 2011

OMG!! I wish it would go a bit quicker though, I'm not great at containing excitement.
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage
Jayjay
Troll

Postby FowlsGirl1234 » Tue 21st Jun 2011

I know, right! I'm so excited for it to come out, and I can't wait! I think I shall die if it doesn't come out soon.
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛
FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Thu 30th Jun 2011

Seriously! The first time I heard about the movie was when I first joined FG, back in January of 2009. And even then, it was old news with little progress! I've seen a teaser trailor for it, but who knows if it was even close to official?! By the time the movie for the first book finally does come out, the last book will be out, most if not all of the books will have graphic novels, and I'll probably have kids who will have read the ancient series from Mom's collection and will be waiting for the movie, too! And when, or rather, if, the movie finally comes out, it had better not be like the Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie! That movie was nothing like the book! The AF movie had better be good, after all of the build-up!!!

So, there's my little rant! :)
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby heart_of_gold » Tue 20th Sep 2011

Just a little thing concerning your siggy: I think the guy from Criminal Minds voices one of the Chipmunks. XD

And about the movie: OH MY GOSH. I can't wait for something, some kind of news to come out!

No honor, no glory, only blisters in unfortunate places~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDXTzvIB ... re=related
The best thing ever. <33333

[size=150]
ImageImageImage[url=http://dragcave.net/view/k7V3e]
Coudja please click on my egg{s}?
heart_of_gold
LEP Recruit

Postby firebat12 » Sun 15th Jan 2012

yeah maybe something miht actually happen with this movie
team artemis is totally wicked: because like artremis i'm a boy genius

I porkchop minecraft

If sanity were curency i wouldn't just be broke, i'd have more debt then america

"War. War never changes.”
— Narrator (Fallout 3)

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. -William Shakespeare

Im a brony

Click the eggs or sick the ponies on u
ImageImageImageImageImage
firebat12
Troll

Return to Artemis Fowl - The Movie