Angeline-What will Happen Next? *Spoiler for TTP*

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?

Re: Angeline-What will Happen Next? *Spoiler for TTP*

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Sat 18th Jul 2009

lol i know... They've been doing that since Root died! Sad...
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby artymon » Sat 18th Jul 2009

Yeah, the LEP do need to pick up their slack, it's probably because the Commander's seat has been used for personal pleasure rather than actual commanding, Sool, power play, Trouble, probably looking for a way to hook up with Holly.
artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby kbutler » Sun 19th Jul 2009

Still, I mean I can understand why the kept Minerva, since she was able to figure out the demon problem and can be equally an asset to the LEP in later years as Artemis is to them now. After all, she's deeply indebted to them for their help to contain the Billy Kong incident. Also, I don't think that the LEP are aware that Angeline knows about their little secrets. Maybe in the next book, the LEP will figure it out and try to start picking up some slack.
kbutler
Mud-Man

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Wed 30th Sep 2009

Yeah, that's what happened in a fanfic I read a little while ago, but can't remember the name of it... That would be sad, though... Angie loses her new connection to Artemis...
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby General Thompson » Wed 7th Oct 2009

as i have stated before on other threads, I think that there i probly not going to be another "artimes fowl" book I think that colfer will make other books that take place in the same world like the ENDER and SHADOW books of orson scott card.
buttler, 007 wants to know how you got into his wardrobe (he wants his shirt and his gun back)
General Thompson
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Postby artymon » Sat 28th Aug 2010

After reading TAC, I have to say this:

It felt kind of weird...Angeline knowing it all. It's like when did Aunt May ask Peter how Black Cat was doing? Artemis has a bit of a double identity, irritating genius by day and irritating fairy consultant genius by night. Never mix the two lives.

But...having Angeline know about the fairy people will possibly make A/H shipping easier. Unless Ang doesn't approve...to which we go back to the bivouc for the mind wipes.
artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Previous

Return to Fowl of the Future