Angeline-What will Happen Next? *Spoiler for TTP*

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?

Angeline-What will Happen Next? *Spoiler for TTP*

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Mon 2nd Feb 2009

Okay. For all of you who have read The Time Paradox, you know what I mean. For those of you who haven't, leave now or have the end spoiled for you. Anyways, what will happen now that Angeline knows about the existance of fairys and all of Artemis' adventures? Will she tell Artemis senior? Will Artemis be in big trouble? What do you think?
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Re: Angeline-What will Happen Next? *Spoiler for TTP*

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Tue 3rd Feb 2009

Didnt she say she'd keep it a secret?

I'm hoping she gets in on more of the adventures! Oh, and I hope the twins discover it too! That'd be awesome!
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby artymon » Tue 3rd Feb 2009

You know what? Eoin's getting sloppy. First Minerva, now Angeline. These are unimportant people. MIND WIPE 'EM!
artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Seriously! The whole world will know at the rate they're going!
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Thank you!!

Really, Artemis is one thing, but these other people don't need to know! They didn't earn the right!
artymon

Right, we should send a letter to Eoin.
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

I once tried to email him, but never got a response....I think there's a place here that can send him letters.

Either way, Angeline I guess I could stand her knowing, but Minerva? She kidnaps a demon and gets off Scot free? When Artemis pulled that, the LEP practically gave no mercy!
artymon

SERIOUSLY!!!
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby Aurora333 » Wed 4th Feb 2009

I think Minerva can know, but adults should not be allowed in this secret ( except Butler of course)! His parents are going to make him stop going on adventures even if they're not evil adventures because they want him to go to school like a normal boy. When will Artemis ever be a normal boy???????? Besides, he's friends with Holly(maybe more) and he would not stop going to see her at least, no matter what his parents say.
Aurora333
Gnome

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Sat 7th Feb 2009

I think its ok for his mom to know, and I think his whole family should find out! But, then again, would his parents try to stop him from going on his adventures? As For Minerva, I think that they should have at least tried to mind-wipe her.

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby Meova » Sun 8th Feb 2009

K12 - please, no one word posts. They're spam, you know.

And... Well, actually I'm not sure whether Angeline would be a threat. I think she'd like knowing what Arty is doing. If there should be any mindwipes, it should be Minerva, but I'm not sure if she's a threat as well. She did have all that time with Butler, you know... I think she learned that she should take responsibility for her actions.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.
Meova

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Sun 8th Feb 2009

yeah... i dont like them to mind wipe anyone who isnt a bad guy.

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby artymon » Mon 25th May 2009

Who exactly is the bad guy? Spiro was one, yet it never mentions him being wiped, which he should've, for safety's sake.

Again though, book one and five have nearly the same plot: A highly intelligent kid kidnaps a supernatural creature.

For Artemis, they threaten him with a bomb.

Minerva, they merely spring the demon, and let her go.

That, to me, is sexism. Haha.

However, that is offtopic, I can open a thread to that if I want...or perhaps such a thread exists already?

Anyway, parents are never quite a factor in books/movies/shows like this. I don't understand why Angeline cannot be simply mindwiped---properly, no more magic for Angy.

Leaving all these people unwiped creates large security issues for the People. They're always ready to wipe Artemis, but everyone else? Nah, they can know of the people.

I wonder, going back to Minerva, is she watched by the People? She has proven herself a threat, and even though Artemis did, there more than less will always be a LEP shuttle nearby.
artymon

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Sun 7th Jun 2009

Lol! I know! And, BTW, I wrote Eoin Colfer a letter and he sent me back a postcard, which I keep by my tv on my nightstand!!! :D Anyways, yes! They need to mind wipe Jon Spiro and most likely Minerva! Oh, but not Artemis AGAIN!!! :lol: That would kind of suck... And when are they gonna capture Opal from the past and mind wipe her? Also, I can't wait for #7 to see how Angeline reacts!!!

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby artymon » Sun 7th Jun 2009

I know!!! Authors ALWAYS do that! They have the parents discover what their kids have been up to at the very end of the book.

You think she'll be for or against /\rtemis's activities?
artymon

Next

Return to Fowl of the Future