ARCTIC INCIDENT GRAPHIC NOVEL!

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?

Re: ARCTIC INCIDENT GRAPHIC NOVEL!

Postby Nanet Fowl » Sun 6th Jul 2008

I don't know if it's a good idea. Of course, it's good, but I don't agree with the first graphic novel. I imagined the characters much more different than they were in the pictures. I've lost my dreams what Artemis and the others could look like. :( :( :(
Nanet Fowl
Gnome

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Mon 2nd Feb 2009

hmm i havent read the first Graphic Novel but ive seen a couple of pages, and I thought that Holly and Artemis wouldnt look so skinny. Also, the faces look a little different to me.
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby artymon » Tue 3rd Feb 2009

I hope Colfer doesn't get lazy like he was with the first.

Or well, I hope he keeps it true to the books.
artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 3rd Feb 2009

I wish the images would. Butler needs to get his anatomy checked, Artemis needs to be fixed up A LOT. His eyes, hair, suit, body... and so does Holly! She's supposed to have CROPPEd. AUBRUN. HAIR. Not short cut BROWN hair. And she's supposed to have HAZEL eyes. The characters didn't fit what I had in mind. They didn't suit their characters at all. Foaly, Root, Trouble... any of them. I was disappointed. Maybe send a letter to colfer?
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Tue 10th Feb 2009

i know! he was very lazy! i mean, everything i said earlier, and, foaly is too hairy and BLUISH-GREEN?! And Butler... where do I begin?! I like the idea, though.

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby artymon » Wed 11th Feb 2009

Also, HOW COULD HE DO A SEQUEL?!?!?!

He totally cut out Briar's scene! NO set up for book 2!
artymon

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Thu 12th Feb 2009

HE CUT OUT BRIAR'S SCENE??!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! I SAY NO SEQUIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby Meova » Thu 12th Feb 2009

AFF96, please do not write your whole message in caps. It's considered rude.

Because he cut it out, it might be harder, but to be honest, I'm not in favour of any other GN. I hated the first one, the drawings were horrible.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.
Meova

Postby artymon » Thu 12th Feb 2009

I didn't like it much either, I was just throwing that up...

(Hope the movies don't turn out to be as half thought like the GN was.)
artymon

Postby ArtemisFowlfan96 » Thu 12th Feb 2009

sorry! I didnt know!! Where are all of these rules? I dont want to break anymore!!! :cry: anyways... yeah... stupid drawings... :cry: *sniff sniff* they need to do a better job... :cry:

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Postby Silvermist » Sat 1st Aug 2009

I hope it wont suck and they'll fire the first artists and get new ones. How come JP can a maga artist to do his and eion colfer cant?
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...
Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Postby General Thompson » Wed 7th Oct 2009

I am personaly not looking forward to the next graphic novel for three reasons:

A, the pictures were cool but the consistancy was horrible, there were at least 5 diferent hollys in the first graphic novel, one of them even looked japanese!

B, the sprites didn't have wings, I mean seiriously! WTF!

C, if he makes all the books into craphic novels then there won't be a need for him to waist his time making a movie, because he already put it into a visual format.
the graphic novels could do the same thing as the watchmen or xmen but that sort of thing usualy only happens to more "adualt" novels (not to mean xxx adult novels of corse) he could turn the graphic novels into an r rated movie if put in some more "content" but that would A, make the movie horible and B, wipe out half of his fans that are not old enough to see it.
buttler, 007 wants to know how you got into his wardrobe (he wants his shirt and his gun back)
General Thompson
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Postby yunyun » Sun 14th Aug 2011

i think it's cool they made a graphic novel for it but they should at least read the book before they make it. And if they did, can't they stick to the description of the character!? I'm fine with what they say a bit different or something but stick to the descriptions of the characters! I get so ticked off about that.
yunyun
Centaur Genius

Previous

Return to Fowl of the Future