Artemis's Girl: Who?

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?

Re: Artemis's Girl: Who?

Postby domvoia » Tue 3rd May 2011

fowlstar is arty's girl im just he's lil sis people! so boo to anyone else though minne night get him...(sorry my sisters! if i offended u anyways...)
Team Artemis member
domvoia
Dwarf Miner

Location: Sadly waiting for something to come, sadly waiting for the storm to come and end...

Postby jsreed5 » Wed 4th May 2011

I'm going to laugh when Colfer throws some random girl into the 8th book out of nowhere, and Artemis ends up with her. :lol:
jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Postby LEPreconGirl » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

I will laugh very hard if Artemis ends up with Lili Frond... Just a thought.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!
LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Postby PastelBlue » Fri 11th Nov 2011

This is quite hard...If Minerva changes (kinda like Arty did) then I'll consider her. But for now I am stuck between Holly and Juliet.

My Very Philosophical Analysis Of The Two Ships.

H/A-Holly and Artemis, are definitely close. And they kissed....

In the AC Artemis/Orion tell Holly how in love they are with her, and Orion says , that it's Artemis's feelings too.

M/A-In the Lost Colony, Artemis showed obvious attraction to her...It sounds like they did date at one time, as Eoin Colfer said in a interview* that Minerva dumped Artemis for a skier.

J/A-Juliet and Artemis, are very (as Butler puts it) fond of each other. And Juliet would be like "I'm leaving the room, until you stop talking to yourself'.*

Interview- So, they went to the Nobel Peace Prize and she met a skier and in spite of all her talk about brains, as soon as she saw this guy skiing she dumped Artemis and he was like, ‘Oh, come on’.

*: I think he would have to find one like Holly but human. Someone who is more of a real person, rather than just a surreal person, because he is useless, he can’t do anything. He would need someone who was kind of a ‘take charge’ girl who won’t listen when he starts to lecture, who will just leave the room and say ‘I’ll be back in ten minutes when you’ve finished talking to yourself’. Because that’s what he is doing really, he’s talking to himself. So I don’t know who that will be, but I think we’ll find someone.

Source http://www.spinebreakers.co.uk/books/Ar ... olfer.aspx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you AFrules12!
PastelBlue
Gnome

Postby BoboParadizo » Wed 22nd Feb 2012

"Artemis's Girl: Who?"

Me, duh. :D

XD Just kidding. But realistically, Holly would be perfect. H/A have been in every single book. Minerva's was only in one, the 6th. And Colfer said she wouldn't be in the series anymore, since she's currently preoccupied with a skier.

H/A FTW! :D :D :D
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby That Chick2 » Wed 22nd Feb 2012

Artemis's girl = me

No, but if I had to see him with someone. I would choose Holly.
That Chick2
Troll

Postby BoboParadizo » Wed 22nd Feb 2012

^^^Yep, absolutely agreed. :D
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby Amber Root » Thu 29th Mar 2012

In my mind, I never really pair Artemis with anyone. To me if he was going to start a family or something, he would adopt a kid(s) if he wanted to. But if I had to choose someone for Arty like for a fic or for future reference, that has no OC's or people from here. I would go with with Holly.

Holly because she's cool and has been the closest with Artemis so far, besides Butler. Also, if I didn't pick Holly I would make a weird decision that might kill some people's minds. Like choosing Vinyaya. x3 But I'm going to keep it on the normal side of the top ships with Artemis. No Minerva to me. She hasn't been around Arty that much. Only once, the rest was Holly. Plus she seems, you know, a little to much like Artemis himself. Opposites attract one another.

So, my pick is:
Holly Short
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby chocolatetruffles1 » Mon 9th Apr 2012

Of course AH
Minerva never appeared on any of the books after TLC
I think she;s like a minor character, one-use minor villain like Turnball or Cudgeon
I heard Minerva has a boyfriend. AND two masterminds plot against each other.
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1 Demon Warlock

"Peace be inside me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is so I may feed him his organs."- Opal Koboi
chocolatetruffles1
Mud-Man

Re:

Postby Inky Duchess » Tue 26th Jun 2012

inkweaver wrote:To clear this up once and for all, who should Arty end up with? I voted Holly...

he should end up with meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Burn every thing you love, then burn the ashes

The key to being an airhead is keeping an empty mind.

I'm a gangster, my name is Jabberwocky.
LE GASP!!! You no think I'm gangsta? I'll pop a soda cap up your ask! :)
Inky Duchess
Dwarf Miner

Postby world is quiet here » Thu 28th Jun 2012

PastelBlue wrote:H/A-Holly and Artemis, are definitely close. And they kissed....

Holly only kissed Arty because she was back to her emotional younger self. At least, I think that was what she explained in TA Complex.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Fri 29th Jun 2012

Artemis' girl? Why assume there has to be one?
In book 7, I believe he thinks something like If I get over this Atlantis Complex, I'll start thinking about girls like a normal fifteen-year-old. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In AF, there is no A/H whatsoever. Artemis kidnaps Holly for gold. That is not A/H.
In TAI, they are continually insulting each other. That is not A/H.
In TEC, Holly heals Butler, helps Artemis and is sad when they are mindwiped. That is not love. That is friendship.
In TOD, they work together and they don't spend all their time trading insults. That is not love. That is normal life.
In TLC, Artemis saves Holly, he steals some of her magic, and they work together closely. That is not love. That is friendship.
In TTP, there is some romance, but due to the time tunnel there is some mixup with the ages and both characters are embarrassed later.
In TAC, Orion keeps going on about his love for Holly, and Artemis spends most of his time battling the AC. Orion is... Orion, and Artemis was feeling guilty about kidnapping Holly. Any normal person would feel that. Actually, any normal person wouldn't kidnap anyone in the first place.
TLG hasn't come out yet.

And Minerva isn't much better. After TLC, she seems to drop out of the picture entirely. Also, Artemis seems to be more intellegent than Minerva, as they were the same age when they both first kidnapped a fairy and Artemis was the one who got what he wished.

I rest my case.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby world is quiet here » Sat 30th Jun 2012

jsreed5 wrote:I'm going to laugh when Colfer throws some random girl into the 8th book out of nowhere, and Artemis ends up with her. :lol:

I can see that coming. I reckon he either won't get a girl OR Eoin does that. :lol:
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby ArtemistheTimeLord » Thu 20th Dec 2012

I don't really think he should have one. Maybe in his later years, but not while he's still in youth. It would go against the hole 'child mastermind' thing.
ArtemistheTimeLord
Mud-Man

Postby caleb legend » Thu 15th Aug 2013

:lol: i think holly should be arty's girl to
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1
caleb legend
Dwarf Miner

PreviousNext

Return to Fowl of the Future