How Do You Want The Series To End?

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?

Re: How Do You Want The Series To End?

Postby chocolatetruffles1 » Wed 18th Jul 2012

hmm. well, the last guardian seemed the best book in the series, but it seems sad that this series will end... the big problem for the next book is that there is no villain left.. :(
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1 Demon Warlock

"Peace be inside me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is so I may feed him his organs."- Opal Koboi
chocolatetruffles1
Mud-Man

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 18th Jul 2012

chocolatetruffles1 wrote:hmm. well, the last guardian seemed the best book in the series, but it seems sad that this series will end... the big problem for the next book is that there is no villain left.. :(

Which is why you make a new villian. XD It did say on my copy of TLG "Is this the end?", which of course made me supsicious. x3
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby bentj96 » Wed 18th Jul 2012

Of course I wanted it to end. Letting series drag on is never a good thing because it ruins the spirit of the book. However, I did not want it to end on the note it did. There were some things unsaid on Artemis's part about his feelings towards Holly. Things that are unlikely to ever be said.

-Dark Star
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Postby AFrules12 » Mon 23rd Jul 2012

I think TLG was a perfect ending to the series. A little more A/H would be nice, but then that would upset the A/M-ers, and this way anyone can still choose what they want in fanfictions.
One word: Merlin
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Postby chocolatetruffles1 » Fri 28th Sep 2012

Good ending of wrapping up the series I mean. But I kind of hated the ending. What kind of author replaces the main character with a clone? I'm not yelling at Eoin Colfer, though.
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1 Demon Warlock

"Peace be inside me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is so I may feed him his organs."- Opal Koboi
chocolatetruffles1
Mud-Man

Previous

Return to Fowl of the Future