The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby NION » Sun 23rd May 2010

well... i don't want she die, i hate her so... i only want that disappear... yes as she come as gone! :D
User avatar
NION
Gnome
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu 14th Aug 2008

Re:

Postby FowlStar » Wed 28th Jul 2010

minervaparadizo wrote:Nah, Eion Colfer likes killing people. Like Stefan, Root, Omar, Meg, Belch ect


*Whines* Annnnhhhagagaaaggggagahhhh.....that better not be Stefan from Airman Minerva. Awwww spoiler! :(
Last edited by FowlStar on Wed 28th Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.
i write because you exist.
User avatar
FowlStar
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 28th Feb 2010
Location: somewhere better but not heaven yet
Gender: Other (please tell us your preferred pronoun!)

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby FowlStar » Wed 28th Jul 2010

IwishIwasafaerie wrote:MINERVA'S UGLY!!!!!! AND MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, just had to get that out.

Artemis Fowl 7: Minerva's Death
Chapter 1
Paris, France
Minerva was walking down the street when she got hit by a bus. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"she screamed.
Chapter 2
Fowl Manor, Ireland
"Hey, Artemis."said Holly as she walked in to the Manor. "Hello, Holly."he said. "There's been something I wanted to tell you...."they said simeltaniously."You go first."Artemis said."Nah, it's......"Holly began."We'll just go at the same time."he suggested. "I love you."they said.
THE END
Crappy story but it makes me happy so there you have it.


That makes me happy too. Lol
i write because you exist.
User avatar
FowlStar
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 28th Feb 2010
Location: somewhere better but not heaven yet
Gender: Other (please tell us your preferred pronoun!)

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby Amber Root » Tue 19th Jul 2011

Do Not even say or write that name! I don't like Minerva, shes a stuck up brat! :shock: Did I just say that?!? Every time I have a nightmare shes in it! I'm not kidding. Ever since the Lost Colony, I didn't like her. I wish Billy Kong should of never traded with them. So then she would never be in any of the stories ever again. I hope she's not going to be in the new one! Now that would be scary! :shock: Don't picture what I just said! I really is scary! :shock:
Image
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
User avatar
Amber Root
Council Member
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Mon 18th Jul 2011
Location: I'll take my bow and disappear
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby Felina » Wed 20th Jul 2011

I think that Minerva's Ok. Female version of Artemis Fowl, absolutely same as Arty, except that she's a female...
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image


♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D


*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
User avatar
Felina
LEP Commander
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: Thu 10th Mar 2011
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby Amber Root » Thu 21st Jul 2011

Kitty wrote:I think that Minerva's Ok. Female version of Artemis Fowl, absolutely same as Arty, except that she's a female...


How can you think they're the same as each other!?! She's French and she must DIE DIE DIE!!! Arty's Irish(duh), and he must LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!! Plus she's a blond.
Image
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
User avatar
Amber Root
Council Member
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Mon 18th Jul 2011
Location: I'll take my bow and disappear
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby BoboParadizo » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

Kitty wrote:I think that Minerva's Ok. Female version of Artemis Fowl, absolutely same as Arty, except that she's a female...

Ya, thats what i think too, except that arty is just so much better that Minerva... :D
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri 3rd Jun 2011
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby FowlStar » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

Amy, what's wrong with being blonde? It's offense to laugh at blondes except for Hilary Clinton.... XD and rude. And blonde jokes? It's discrimination and flat out horrible. *end rant* Anyway, I don't really care of Minerva lives or not. She's not that big of a charrie for me. XD
i write because you exist.
User avatar
FowlStar
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 28th Feb 2010
Location: somewhere better but not heaven yet
Gender: Other (please tell us your preferred pronoun!)

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby Amber Root » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

FowlStar wrote:Amy, what's wrong with being blonde? It's offense to laugh at blondes except for Hilary Clinton.... XD and rude. And blonde jokes? It's discrimination and flat out horrible. *end rant* Anyway, I don't really care of Minerva lives or not. She's not that big of a charrie for me. XD


No, no, no not like that! I meant the defference in hair color. For examlpe Arty has raven black hair, when she has blond. Kitty said they were the same, but thats a deffernce in them. I have nothing agents blonds, my BFF is blond and so is my mother. Sorry if that comment sounded mean, but they are not the same!

DIE MINERVA DIE! DIE MINERVA DIE!
Image
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
User avatar
Amber Root
Council Member
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Mon 18th Jul 2011
Location: I'll take my bow and disappear
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby FowlStar » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

All righty. :D What do you think might happen to her, though? Maybe she just fades from the story?
i write because you exist.
User avatar
FowlStar
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 28th Feb 2010
Location: somewhere better but not heaven yet
Gender: Other (please tell us your preferred pronoun!)

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby Amber Root » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

I think she's going to sneek into Fowl Manor and gest arrested. No Wait I got it, Opal kidnapes her holds her for ransoms and when now one comes to save her Opal feeds her to her pet troll!!! :D :D :D
Image
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
User avatar
Amber Root
Council Member
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Mon 18th Jul 2011
Location: I'll take my bow and disappear
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby evilgenius » Tue 26th Jul 2011

I will die if she ends up with Artemis.Die.
Last edited by evilgenius on Sat 7th Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.
evilgenius
Dwarf Thief
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri 8th Jul 2011
Location: Someplace else.
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby PastelBlue » Mon 14th Nov 2011

I am not fond of Minerva. I don't want her to die, or be pushed of a cliff or anything, but I doubt she'll ever be in my favorite characters list.

I think if she changed, (kind of like Artemis did) I would like her.
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you AFrules12!
PastelBlue
Gnome
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri 11th Nov 2011

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby artificialGenius » Mon 5th Mar 2012

I actually kind of like Minerva and think all this extreme hatred is silly.
I mean, I'm not saying it's bad or silly to dislike characters. I'm saying it's silly to hate them so extremely to the point that you say that you want them to die in various horrible ways, especially since Minerva isn't that bad of a person. Her actions were because she thought it would help the human race.

It's not like she's appeared in any books other than the Lost Colony.
User avatar
artificialGenius
B'wa Kell Lieutenant
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon 5th Mar 2012
Gender: Female

Re: The Lost Colony: What Do You Think Of Minerva

Postby Felina » Sun 25th Mar 2012

Amber Root wrote:
Kitty wrote:I think that Minerva's Ok. Female version of Artemis Fowl, absolutely same as Arty, except that she's a female...


How can you think they're the same as each other!?! She's French and she must DIE DIE DIE!!! Arty's Irish(duh), and he must LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!! Plus she's a blond.

She can't just die. I kinda like her personality XD She's funny. And yes, they are same.

*hums* Open your eyeeeees, look up to the skieeeees and seeeeeeeeeeeeee
They are both rich.
They are both incredibly smart.
They both know for fairies.
They are both incredibly annoying.
They are both cool. 8) Though Arty's cooler.
They both would never give up of their plans, even if it seems like they are completely trapped.
They both care very much for their families.
They would both do whatever they can to protect those who they care for.
Arty is just a better person than she is because, because of his father's death, he wasn't so spoiled like she was, and he cares for everyone except his worst enemies, not only for those that are most important in his life, but in the beginning, and the beginning means first book, he was same as she when she appeared first time. Wasn't he?

And I honestly don't see what's bad with being a blond.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image


♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D


*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
User avatar
Felina
LEP Commander
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: Thu 10th Mar 2011
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Fowl of the Future

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron