If there is a 9th book, what is the plot?

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
caleb legend
Gnome

Re: If there is a 9th book, what is the plot?

Post by caleb legend » Thu 24th Oct 2013

Amber Root wrote:I'd like for it to be based on:

-About ten years or so later.
-Butler becoming missing, thus making everyone go on a search mission to recover him.
-Artemis having small cases of memory loss from the body transfer, so he's a little bit more mischievous like in his younger days before he new of the fairies.
-Artemis teaming up with the LEP and he doesn't trust them fully yet, like in book two. Yet, still having Holly, Foaly, Trouble, etc. be close and trusting to him. So there's conflict between the two.
-The full Fowl family being in it. I mean like Angeline, Timmy, and the twins fully helping out, as in go to the LEP and being by the gang's side 24/7.
-Everyone learning of the Butler family's past.
-Juliet not being a bodyguard/nanny and her as a more grown women, married(Not Artemis), and nursing.
uh amber i dont think juliet would be nursing becuse she has tendency of beating people up or wanting to but i think juliet should become a suoer hero like batman you know what i mean she has arty ti finance her secret lair dont you think??????????????
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 26th Oct 2013

Hm?
Oh well. Juliet will probably do wrestling. FAIRY wrestling! With "Pumped up Gnomes in an anti-gravity chamber. Not a pretty sight." Lol! :awesome:

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

caleb legend
Gnome

Post by caleb legend » Fri 22nd Nov 2013

sorry this has ntohing to do with ze topic but hey shaadia your back!
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 22nd Nov 2013

Caleb, it's nice that you want to say that but you should really use PMs :)
I don't know if Juliet would be able to do fairy wrestling... Height advantage, for one :D
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Guys, guess what? I just discovered that colfer has a fan email and I'm going to write to him demanding a new book!!
You with me? :D

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

Spudtron98
Dwarf Miner

Post by Spudtron98 » Fri 14th Mar 2014

Chances are the poor man's email is already flooded by the likes of you clamouring for a new book. It's just going to make him less likely to listen.
"Did you think that I would FORGET YOU?!"

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Fri 14th Mar 2014

I would really like another Fowl Files tbh.
I want to know exactly what happened in the years that Artemis and Holly missed.
I want to know about Caballine's background.
I want to know about Miles and Becket from birth to when we met them in the books.
I want to know all about Butler having tea and dvd night with Minerva.

I guess that's what headcanon is for though.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 15th Mar 2014

I agree.
Also, I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that Eoin promised to tell us which girl of the series Artemis would end up with. It has to be Holly, but there are so many unanswered questions! Come on, Eoin!

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 2nd Mar 2017

Aliens.

Or no, no. Space ants. And interdimensional beings.

I'm fairly certain Eoin is done with Artemis for now (far as I know anyway) but it'd be cool to see that world referenced in another story or book Eoin writes, give us a taste of what's been going on in their lives.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch