Cat University of Magic and Potions

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: Cat University of Magic and Potions

Postby Felina » Wed 14th Aug 2013

(It was okay, but let Finn decide if he's surprised by the length of the name or not, kay? :3)

Ni got in the right hallway, and saw that school forgot rooms C and D. Again. Blah. She found out that she's gonna be in the room B. That's cool, she thought with a smile and entered in the room. She put her things down in one corner and went to open the window to let some fresh air in the room.

Tom found his room as well, but before entering, he examined the names written on other room's doors. Siwah, nice name. Peppermint, sounds cool. Niviana? Oh no... Tom met Ni who once helped him to catch a book that escaped from library. She was nice, but hyper for his taste. It's not cool when someone goes pulling your ear when you're trying to do a complicate spell... He went to look who is in room A. Finn? Okay... Wait, Sagi-what? Hehehe... And Solinius. Nice. He went back to the room E and entered. He saw his roommate was inside already. He smelled the air in the room. "Ah. First year, no?" he asked her with a smile.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Postby shaadia cader » Wed 14th Aug 2013

After chatting with Finn, Sagittarius unpacked his bag thingy and put on his favorite outfit.
Cat armor! The sword was the best part. In case he needed "self defense".
He took out his cookies and shared some with Finn, then copying his room mate, he started decorating his side of the room with oil paints and drew a giant portrait of himself in the armor (looking at a mirror) on the wall.
Then of course he made another prank call and purchased Polaroid sunglasses from eBay. :lol:

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.
shaadia cader
Dwarf Miner

Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Postby BLoemetje » Wed 14th Aug 2013

Siwah waited until she got her shedule and then left the hall. All students were walking around, looking for their dorms, so, after a quick glance over her shedule, she decided to wait to study it more closely. First she would search for her dorm.
After walling around for a while (and eventually asking directions to an older student) she finally found the dorms. She looked at the name tags until she finally found her own name.
Room B. It looked like she would be sharing with Peppermint and Niviana. She hoped they were nice. Siwah entered the room, seeing that someone was already there.
"Hi.." she said.
BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 14th Aug 2013

Finn was excited about his room mate 'OK Finn, don't screw it up like in that Cancun school' He thought "hi my names Finn i... ughhhh... ummmm..." Finn cut off 'You screwed it up, idiot!' Finn thought "you didn't see that" Finn said and hid somewhere.
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Ni jumped on Siwah and started pulling her ear happily. "First year! Yay! What's your course? What's your name? I can show you around school if you want. I'm Ni, by the way. And there is MY corner of the room. Yay, I'm having a first year kitten in my room! Oh, but you're a pretty kitten..." She stopped for a moment, expecting her to answer the questions with a smile.

(Tom will be posted when Clover posts :3 )
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby CloverKitty » Wed 14th Aug 2013

River paused from unpacking,"That's me. And you must be Tom?" She dumped out the rest of the contents of her bag, her schedule, a couple books, some snacks, and a pen.
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 14th Aug 2013

Finn came back in with his needle and, when he wasn't looking, Finn took a sample of Sagittarius's blood and then turned around immediately and started whistling. "i did nothing!" he prematurely said
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

"I'm Tom, indeed. Nice to meet you. What's your course?" Tom asked, interested. "Also, if you need help in finding places in the school, just ask me" he said with a smile.

(In case someone didn't notice, I changed Tom to be second year)

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

"Kya!" Siwah jumped away and onto the cupboard, carefully eyeing Niviana from there. The cat seemed nice, despite the fact that she was hyper and pulled her ear. She jumped down from the cupboard again. "..I'm Siwah. I'm taking Natural Magics. And you?" she asked cautiously.
BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Postby CloverKitty » Wed 14th Aug 2013

"Natural magic, what's yours? And I'll remember that, thanks,"River replied, returning the smile. She sorted through her things and put them back in her bag. She proceeded to shove the bad under her bed.
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

"Omg check your schedule! Maybe we'll go camping together in three days!" Ni said happily.

"I'm Spells and Curses, second year" Tom said witha smile. He started unpacking his things, mostly books. Many books.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Ah yes, her shedule. Siwah looked over it. "Yes, I'll be camping too."
Before that there would be a history lesson and an indoor, theoratical lesson about Water magics, explaining what they'd be doing outdoors, since this would be the first time camping for the first-years.
"Have you already seen Peppermint?" Siwah asked. "That name was on the list too. And I think most students have found their dorms by now."

(I took the freedom to make up the shedule before the camping trip of the first-year Natural Magics students, I hope that's okay.)
BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Postby Felina » Thu 15th Aug 2013

"Yay! It's gonna be so fuuuun~" Ni said happily. "Camping is always awesome. And Peppermint? Nope, mew didn't see anyone else except you..." Ni went to her bed and started unpacking. Pillows, pillows, few more pillows because she liked when it was soft and warm. And a pulshie of her favourite charrie from Detective Conan manga. Heiji~ And then she started sticking pieces of paper on the wall. On papers were mostly sentences like 'Intelligence was catching us, but we were faster' and 'In life is important to not take tiles off the wall in the bathroom'. There were also two posters of tuna -tuna in the sea and tuna on the plate, some drawings that Ni drew and a dreamcatcher. "I have cookies somewhere in the bag, take some if you want..." Ni offered with a smile.

Tom builded a wall of books around his bed, to stop people from bothering him too early in the morning. In case the second kitten was hyper. The books were mostly stolen from humans, like all Harry Potter books, Tales of Beedle the Bard, all Eragon books, all Inkheart books and most of other books from Cornelia Funke, some SFs like all books about Miles Vorkosigan and some detective stories, mostly from Agatha Christie and Conan Doyle. And few mangas. There were also his books that he will need this school year, few books from last year and some spellbooks he already grabbed from the library.
One spellbook tried to fly up by flapping its pages.
"No! Stay. Here" he ordered it, putting it down where it was.
Book seemed to pout.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby Solinium Pulse » Sat 17th Aug 2013

[...And starting!]

Solinius licked his nose nervously. Room A. He hoped no one too bad was there. After all, he was at this university to learn, he liked learning.

Well, he could assure himself that no one would out-weird him, especially if one's own mother called him weird. But it was okay, because he loved his mommy too.
[I don't even understand what I just typed...]

Solinius made his way around the university, and didn't find his room until it started getting dark, which would have been fine, had not the bag he was carrying been too heavy.

He trotted straight up to the door of room A, barely glancing at the names on the side. He opened the door with his paw and peeked through.

Then he saw his two room mates. One was in armor, painting on the wall, and the other was derping around with a needle, poking the other.

"It's going to be a long year...." Solinius muttered to himself.
Sol²√\√\√\√\_______
Solinium Pulse
Troll

Postby shaadia cader » Sat 17th Aug 2013

Sagittarius looked at himself in the mirror, grinning like mad. Personally, he thought he looked awesome in the sunglasses. He began munching on another cookie, and decided to Skype his parents. His mom scolded him for obsessing over cookies and it was pretty embarrassing with Finn watching so he cut the line and threw the cookie out of the window, whistling innocently.

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.
shaadia cader
Dwarf Miner

Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay