Cat University of Magic and Potions

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: Cat University of Magic and Potions

Postby Skyswallow » Sun 11th Aug 2013

(I think we should have decorating as part of the RP, it'll be good for the characters to introduce themselves in their rooms and for the charries to see the other charries' interests - because of course they won't have read the posts :D Also I'm drawing the characters for fun - if anyone has any pictures they based their charri on please PM me (except Tom and Milady Niviana - I've done them XD ) Thanks!)
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Felina » Sun 11th Aug 2013

(I told Finn in the SB, you can decorate your part of the room however you want :3)
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Postby slepyoneshot » Sun 11th Aug 2013

(i'll pm sol, blo, shaadia and clover about this so we can soon start)

(edit the only person we are waiting on is shaadia now)
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Felina » Tue 13th Aug 2013

(Starting soon, when Shaadia comes and chooses in which room is her charrie :D)
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby Skyswallow » Tue 13th Aug 2013

(If she comes before I'm back, start without me - my charries can be late for start of school :) )

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby shaadia cader » Tue 13th Aug 2013

Can I have room A?

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.
shaadia cader
Dwarf Miner

Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

(Of course you can <3)
(Read these posts if you didn't already:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=9325&p=2744382#p2744333
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=9325&p=2744382#p2744382 )

Sir Oliver finished his speech for the students.
Alex and his colleagues were giving cats their schedules.
"Ah, and I forgot to add: traditionally, every first day of school is free for new students to explore the school, and to give them time to find their dorms. Have fun, because the classes start soon. And don't get lost in the mean time" Sir Oliver added, so all students could hear him.

Ni was happily reading her new schedule. In three days, they were going out camping and learning Water magics with first year students! Before that, there were Fire magics lessons, and History, but that wasn't important. She put her schedule in her bag and ran towards the dorms, wondering who will she be in room with. Maybe with someone who also took Natural magics? And hopefully she won't get that annoying guy she was in the dorm with last year. She never met someone so full of himself... (note:it's a random guy. Not one of charries.)

Tom took his schedule, put it in his bag and headed to the dorms, wondering where will he be this year. He decided that he'll read the schedule later, when he finds his dorm. He started to search around the building, looking for the door that had his name written on it.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby slepyoneshot » Tue 13th Aug 2013

Finn slowly made his way to room A, making his portion of the dorm as home-like for him as possible. He grabbed his laptop and ran to class

Do not read, stupid post, awaiting to be deleted, this is stupid dont read it.
Last edited by slepyoneshot on Tue 13th Aug 2013, edited 4 times in total.

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

(Finn, please read my, and everybody else's posts.
First: There is no class today. First day of school is free.
Second: Students switch dorms every year, so your charrie first had to find where is his dorm.
Third: I am not 100% sure that so advanced technology would appear in cat's school for magic. But if it makes you happy, keep the computer...)

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby slepyoneshot » Tue 13th Aug 2013

(ughh sorry im dumb sometimes... forget that last post... ill redo it... *headdesk times 200*) Finn scurried to find his dorm, he was excited to find his roommates, maybe they wouldnt call 911 on him, and maybe they like skyrim! but he didnt keep his hopes up. a half an hour later he found his dorm, and started to decorate his part of it.
(again sorry about my random stupidity)

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

(It's okay, Finn <3 Please just read the posts, kay?)

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby Skyswallow » Tue 13th Aug 2013

(Kay, I'll have to come up with two different reasons for my charries to be late, I s'pose XD )
Mint was lying happily in a patch of sunlight. She was on holiday, by the riverside where the sun was warm, her friends were well-respected, and there was fish for dinner every night. Although her new school was starting that very day, she had written to the head teacher explaining why she would be late. She assumed her new friends would tell her what she'd missed out on, and even if they didn't she'd find out off of someone.
For now, she would relax and bask in the sunlight.

Felicity lay on the ground and groaned. She really wasn't well: with a stomach-ache, headache and fever it was obvious she'd be late for the start of term. Sam, her friend, pushed the water bowl closer and nervously licked her paw. The kitten didn't have a record of being sick, and as neither of them had a clue how to treat any kind of illnesses they would just have to wait the course of time and hope she got better soon.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby CloverKitty » Tue 13th Aug 2013

River excitedly studied her schedule, she couldn't wait to begin learning all these new things. Once she had a good idea of what was to come, she stuffed the paper in her bag and trotted off to find her dorm. After what seemed like hours, she arrived at Room E. She poked her head into the empty room, her body soon following. Turning on the light, she plopped her things down and looked around.
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 14th Aug 2013

Finn then continued to get out the materials in his duffel bag and got out a large dragons head and put it above his bed. "true skyrim fashion" he said, happy about his nerdish life

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby shaadia cader » Wed 14th Aug 2013

(Can I start?)

Sagittarius's parents had forced him to carry this big bundle of a bag full of random stuff (mostly crayons and cookies) and it simply added more complexity to the fact that he was anyways having a hard time finding Room A.
When he finally did succeed, the first thing he did was dump the heavy bag on the floor, then started complaining about life.
Then, without a moment's hesitation he took out his iPhone and played a prank call on one of his cousins. Afterwards, Sagittarius tried introducing himself to his new room mate, Finn, who was surprised at the length of the name "Sagittarius".

(Was that okay?)

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.
shaadia cader
Dwarf Miner

Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay