if you fail, there will be no one else in the world

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

if you fail, there will be no one else in the world

Postby slepyoneshot » Fri 3rd May 2013

hi! this is my first forum RP. anyways i shall tell you the plot! it is a tie between AF and PJ, anyways. there is one kid who has this power that controls the life and death of things (me XD) but its very hard to doo and almost kills him. the problem is an evil group of people have found out about his strange power and want to use it against Artemis Fowl and the rest of the world.

my charrie

name: Finn (of course XD)
complexion: pale white
eyes: bright green
hair: a dyed crimson red.
clothes usually worn: Red and white shirt and jeans
personality: comic book nerd, talks too much. tries to makes jokes but are never funny. usually acts younger than he is to get out of trouble. sometimes sings or dances randomly. basically the rest is... very kid-like. except he likes violent video games.
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Re: if you fail, there will be no one else in the world

Postby Falcon! » Fri 3rd May 2013

All we have to do is make a charrie? owo Can I use Red?

name: Red
complexion: tan/white, no freckles
eyes: green/grey/blue kind of mix (it's really common)
hair: Light brown with blond sun-streaks and split ends, almost shoulder-length
clothes usually worn: Kind of a cross-dresser, but it's hard to tell with pirates. Piratey stuff; long red cat with gold buttons, lots of gold chains, pirate hat, etc.
personality: Well, you know Red. I can't think of any good things at the moment :P Really a jerk. Hates people in general but always needs to be the center of attention; control freak. However, she it very devoted to her friends and will die for them in a snap (which in some RPs is a burden. It's like, My friends are in trouble! I'mma shoot myself as a diversion! Oh wait, their assailant is deaf, and I could have just shot the sky or him! Oop!) Pretty efficient at stealing things, even though when something goes wrong all her acquaintances know it's her. Snarky and can be rude. Makes immature jokes (but nothing dirty, gosh :P)
Wants to help Finn to help herself (she doesn't want to die ;-; )

Okay?
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

thankyou! i think we can start about now. soooo here we go
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn sat at home eating breakfast. he was enjoying the morning until something moved in the corner of his eye. he stared at it and it looked like a man with a FA-FAL semi automatic assault rifle. all those violent video games... Finn shaked his head the man was doing a bad way of trying to remain unseen. he was outside the window and he was looking for something. what then caught his attention was the front door being kicked down. A girl with pointed ears came through and grabbed my T-shirt, dragging me across the floor. i was frozen with fear the whole time, i finally regained myself after a minute and started kicking and screaming. the problem was i lived nowhere near anywhere else and my parents were asleep. i tried punching her but she caught it and dragged me onto and put me into a seemingly invisible floor. i tried running away but she put her foot on my chest "who.. who are you?" I asked in my childish pleading voice "it doesn't work on me kid" she growled "Frond Holly you don't have to be so harsh" a pale boy who looked about 18 said holly scowled at him and walked behind a wall as what looked like a space ship appeared around me. i saw another girl in the front seat who looked like a pirate. i looked at the pale boy with a look on my face that pleaded for help. instead of helping me get away he helped me get up and brushed the dirt off my shirt and pants with what looked like one of those sticky rolls that you use to get dog hair off. i tried hitting him but seeing how old it was, even to how weak he looked for his age didn't affect him. i started banging on the door and screaming "HELP!!! LET ME OUT!!!" after about 10 minutes i slumped on the floor. 'what mess have you gotten yourself into Finn?'

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Fri 3rd May 2013

Sounds interesting, may I join? :)

Name: Shilo
Complexion: Pale white
Eyes: Green and brown
Hair: Dyed Black
Clothes usually worn: Dart colored T-shirt and blue or black jeans
Personality: Normally quiet but can be talkative if needed or around friends. A know-it-all and a bit over protective. Isn't good in social situations. Wants to Hep Finn but isn't sure how.
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

of course you can!

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Falcon! » Mon 6th May 2013

Red tapped her fingers impatiently on the wheel of the ship. "Get it over with, kid," she grumbled to herself, turning up he radio. "Anybody else? We can get outta here now, right?" she called, looking over her shoulder. "That's th' way to help him, yep, scare 'im quiet for ever first."
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby slepyoneshot » Mon 6th May 2013

Finn did something he hadnt done in a while. he stared at the potted plant for a bit. after a few seconds it grew through the roof. Holly turned on autopilot and ran after me as i was about to crawl through the large hole the plant made.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Falcon! » Wed 8th May 2013

Red sat up; Holly had turned autopilot on, there was no need to steer. She frowned at the thing growing out of the roof. "'Ey, Holly!" she called, confused. "Ya need any help back there?"
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 8th May 2013

the fatigue of using his power got him and Holly threw him back inside... literally. Finn landed next to the pale kid and Holly dragged him inside the cockpit. "stay here" she growled and decided to keep it on autopilot. as a last resort Finn tried jumping through the glass. which failed utterly. he jumped at it and he bounced back into the wall. "ow" he grunted

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Falcon! » Thu 9th May 2013

Red grabbed the kid by his shoulders and shook him, hard. "What do you think you're DOING?" she cried, burning holes in his head with her eyes. "What do you think we would do to you? Kidnap? Kill you? Force you to use your powers elsewhere?" She scowled.
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby slepyoneshot » Thu 9th May 2013

Finn scowled back " Thats EXACTLY what i think" he growled, returning the stare. His bright green eyes boring right through her. his anger clearly showing. "just because you yell at me like that doesnt mean i'll beleive you. your better off trying to freeze hell than convincing me." He said angrily, quoting "the fighter"

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Falcon! » Fri 10th May 2013

Red threw her arms in the air. "So they didn't explain anything?! Don't play dumb, that makes thing hard for me and it was hard enough to get me on your side." She huffed. "And by the way, Hell is frozen." (Lol, "Hell is frozen" is one of her more famous tag lines XD)
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Fri 10th May 2013

Shilo studied the two as they yelled,"Don't kill yourselves..."she mumbled. The kid did have a point, most people who break into your house in the middle of the night weren't often very friendly. And the lack of information didn't help much either.
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Sat 11th May 2013

Finn huffed and went to the other end of the room, where Holly was yelling at the pale boy about some dating crap and stuff

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Falcon! » Mon 13th May 2013

(Pffff)
Red scowled. Evidently this was how superheroes ended their arguments. She turned to Shilo, tired and stressed.
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Next

Return to Roleplay