if you fail, there will be no one else in the world

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: if you fail, there will be no one else in the world

Postby slepyoneshot » Thu 16th May 2013

Finn slitted his eyes "could you both shut up?!" Finn yelled. but they kept on arguing. so Finn threw the renewed potted plant at the girl. she slowly turned at me angrily, then looked back. almost screaming in anger
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Falcon! » Tue 21st May 2013

Red scowled (more, if that's possible). "How is he ever going to do anything,let lone save the world? Look, he couldn't even save his plant," she said, nodding toward the mess on the floor.
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby slepyoneshot » Tue 21st May 2013

Finn heard the whole thing and threw the dirt from the potted plant at her. FInn and then looked away and it kicked the dirt near Holly. He started to whistle Which completely [list=][/list]give it away of course

Finn on IPad

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Thu 23rd May 2013

Um, Three things: First of all, this looks really cool and I'd love to join, although I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what PJ is XD But if you tell me I can look it up and learn more about it...
Second, it's really cool that we now have a third active RP, I used to be involved in a lot, but most of them have dropped of...
Lastly sorry I'm joining late, I didn't see this until now... XD I hope it's ok that I'm joining when it's already started?

Name: Patkoshen (Atko)
Complexion: Darker tan, almost olive with a tiny hint of blue
Eyes: Squinty green eyes
Hair: Jet Black Military style hair
Clothes usually worn: Tee-shirt and sweats, sometimes a sweatshirt
Personality: A very shoot first ask questions later kid who is quiet but not withdrawn, often tries to be everywhere at once without doing anything till the fighting starts, good in fights and intimidation.

^Is that ok?
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Falcon! » Mon 27th May 2013

Red clapped her hand together, obviously fed up. "Okay, kiddo, we're done." In two long stos he crossed the room and reached for Finn's pressure point. (You decide wether she gets 'im or not)

(And PJ stands for Percy Jackson. I joined without ever reading the books since I've got a pretty good idea of what it's about. And Finn just needs to hurry up XP)
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Mon 27th May 2013

Shilo groaned,"So is any one going to tell him what's going on? Or are we just going to knock him out and make him more sure that we're out to get him? Goodness, explanations people!"
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Sat 1st Jun 2013

Soon the plane thing landed near a large manor, he realised he was in Ireland, and only a few hours ago he was in America. If he tried to use his power he'd kill himself, since he used it only an hour ago. He couldn't run. Then he remembered something "how about that explanation or I have the ground swallow you. He threatened, they didn't know he couldn't use his power yet... Did they?

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 4th Jun 2013

(Wow, Did I really not think of Percy Jackson? Someone please whack me on the head...)

Atko angrily hovered over a large manor, he was growing increasingly bored when suddenly he heard an angry voice call out, flying closer he saw a weird plane-like thing parked on the ground, drawing his daggers he landed next to it and knocked on the door. Only than did he start to hear shouting coming from within.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Falcon! » Sun 23rd Jun 2013

Red sighed. "...We had better tell him at some point or another; I'd like to think there was meant to be more meaning to my life than some kiddo's pot roast. Or a fossil or whatever. Let's go inside."
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby slepyoneshot » Mon 15th Jul 2013

I just looked at them with a disgusting look. 'what is it!? what do they want to tell me, i hate things that are kept from me' i thought and followed

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 23rd Jul 2013

Atko turned around to find a red-haired late-teenager leading another kid around Atko's age back to the plane. As the son of Hermes Atko decided to start off with deception "Now what are you guys doing on this property, my property".
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 31st Jul 2013

The pale boy, Artemis looked at him "for your information my family has lived in this manor for years so if you could please get out i would appreciate it"

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Previous

Return to Roleplay