The Genii have the Tardis: a WhoFowLock story

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

The Genii have the Tardis: a WhoFowLock story

Postby Skyswallow » Tue 2nd Apr 2013

Important note: This roleplay uses canon characters ONLY! Also, there will almost certainly be spoilers for more recent characters, villains, and character/villain ablilites!

So Amy and me came up with this in TOTT, and we thought it would make a good roleplay (start of story is further down the post)

Character stuff:
Right, here's the list of characters you can use: (if someone joins late in the roleplay, we will just steer the TARDIS towards their character, so don't worry if you're a little late!) Characters with strikethroughs have been taken already, I'll put the person's name next to them so you know who's who :) If we've missed out your preferred character and they're not ridiculously obscure, let us know and we'll add them on!

Dr. Who characters:
The Doctor We don't mind which number you pick, just tell us please!
Companions Once again, we're gonna be incredibly lax. Choose any companion, it doesn't matter which Doctor they were with, or if they're dead/trapped somewhere or not!
List of Companions for the RP:
Rory -Sky (preferred)
Roes -Amy (preferred)
Amy -Forgot-what-your-internet-name-is-will-fix-later
Villains Yup, you guessed it. We don't mind. But maybe be well-known villains, like the Silence and the Daleks, as this'll be easier for everyone to understand :)
Okay, we now have the Silents in here, with Rory :)

Artemis Fowl characters:
I think you know all the main ones, so here are the characters available for this RP:
Artemis
Butler -Amy (preferred)
Holly
Myles and Beckett (both)
Mulch
Foaly -Sky (preferred)
Beetroot
Trubs

Sherlock characters: (note: they all co-exist in this one!)
Sherlock
John
Jim -Sky (preferred)
Mrs. Hudson
Molly
Lestrade
Anderson/Donovan

You may play more than one character (especially at the start!) but say which is your preferred character. That way, we can let other people have roles later on but you can still keep your favourite part! It would be nice if you could take a character per fandom so we don't need too many people :) You don't need to be in all three fandoms to join in, but if you're not you might want to find out about them so you know what you're dealing with.

Right, that's that over with. Sorry it's so long! Now, here's the very rough outline of a story idea for the start, so we have something to start off with:
In Fowl Manor, Artemis, Butler, Mulch and Holly are arguing over what to do with some stolen goods. Foaly, who has been listening in via satellite, decides to join them. However, when he makes it to the surface, he is just in time to see the TARDIS materialise over the group (he may or may not join them. Your choice!) and then disappear. Inside, the Doctor and whoever's with him are missing, probably tied up in one of the TARDIS's spare rooms (goodness knows how). The group start attempting to steer the TARDIS, and Artemis is the only one sensible enough to read the users' manual (but then he has to learn Circular Gallifreyan from scratch).
Sherlock and Jim are in the living room of 221B, arguing. John walks in in surprise. Suddenly, the TARDIS crashes through the wall! It picks up all three of them, and from then on I haven't a clue.

NOTE: we probably won't stick to that. So yeah.
Last edited by Skyswallow on Wed 12th Jun 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: The Genii have the Tardis: a WhoFowLock story

Postby Amber Root » Sun 28th Apr 2013

(Let's do this thing with apple devices! :awesome: )

Butler stood in the corner of Artemis Fowl's study, his principal was bickering scientific nonsense to his fairy peers. It was all over stolen gold, Artemis wanted to keep it, Holly Short wanted to give it back to it's rightful owner, and Mulch Diggums wanted to steal it from them when the perfect moment came.

"You guys," Foaly spoke looking up from his portable fPad, "I hear something strange coming into Earth's atmosphere. It doesn't show human nor fairy satellite feeds."

Artemis gave the centaur a raised eyebrow, "Foaly, it is probably just an asteroid, it will burn into nothing in a few hours, don't worry."

Foaly scanned more feeds, "No Artemis, it's something out of the normal, we need to-"

Suddenly, a blue blur slowly materialized next to Butler, yet he only heard the sounds. He pulled out his gun.

Artemis, Foaly, Holly, and Mulch saw it though. The group stayed siting, huddled around Artemis' desk, with a variety of expressions.

The sounds grew louder and the the blur was now in the shape of a blue telephone box, but see through.

Butler now saw this scene, gun pointed at this sight...

Whoop, whoosh, whoop the TARDIS sang.

"Doctor, are you sure the TARDIS isn't broken?" Rose asked.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby JayJay444 » Sun 9th Jun 2013

(Imma just going to jump right in here.)

Amy Pond opened her eyes slowly. Her hair was flopped over her face. Sitting up, she looked around. She was in her room in the TARDIS. Standing up, she ran towards the console room.

Once there, she was surprised to see The Doctor, and a blonde woman.
"Doctor, who's that? And why am I here? I was in New York a minute ago, and where's Rory?" she said.
"Amy?" The Doctor looked round the console room. His eyes stopped, and fixated on her. He stopped what he was doing with the TARDIS and ran over.
"Oh my. It's you. It's really you. How? But the weeping angel. It. Oh never mind," He said quickly, overwhelmed with joy and gave her a hug.
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby Amber Root » Tue 11th Jun 2013

(Hey JayJay! :D)

Rose genitally skipped her way over to the friendly couple and pushed between them.

"Oh, hello, you must be Amelia Pond, the Doctor was just speaking to me about you. I'm Rose Tyler," she tilted her head as her hand moved, ready to shake with Amy's.
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby Skyswallow » Wed 12th Jun 2013

(Oh dear. Late again)
Rory was confused. Amy had just randomly disappeared. Amy wasn't meant to do that. Since the angels, they had been living together in New York. Amy had decided to change her surname to his (he didn't know why), so now they were the Williamses rather than the Ponds. He didn't know what he thought of that. It was fine, he guessed, so long as Amy was there.
And now she wasn't.
There weren't any angels around, and nothing else he knew of could make you do that.
She'd probably just gone to the loo, or to get some tea, or something.
He picked up his book. Amy had found work as a publisher, and he was proofreading the books for her while he waited for his job application to come back.
Wait, why did he have a black mark on his arm? There weren't any pens around, were there? He looked around the room. Then back at his arm.
Two marks now.
Three.
And then a weird indescribable noise appeared that he knew well and would never forget filled the room, and... No, that was impossible. But no, it was the TARDIS.
How?
Jim grinned at Mrs. Hudson.
"Richard Brook. Hi, I've come to see Sherlock Holmes? I've got some work for him..."
The lady smiled at him. She was so friendly, so naive. He loved naive people. All the better to register the shock on their faces when they found out what was happening. "Okay dear, come on in! He could do with a case, poor chap. He's sulking at the moment, I do hope that won't put you off. One sec!
"John?" she called up the stairs. Ooh good, he was there too! Extra fun!
"What is it? I need to leave for work in five minutes!"
"Case for Sherlock! Can you get him up please?"
A loud groan emanated from the staircase. Someone wasn't too enthusiastic.

Five minutes later, Jim was inside and Mrs Hudson had left. Sherlock seemed not to have come in yet, and John was making tea. How polite.
Then the door opened and Sherlock walked in. Jim smiled again. Time for the fun to start...
He put his hand inside his suit pocket and showed enough handle to make it clear he was holding a gun. Good, now they wouldn't run away. He opened his mouth and started to speak, but before the words could get out everyone in the room fell over backwards as something large and very blue crashed in through the windows. It landed haphazardly on the largest clear patch on the floor, even then not quite managing to fit, squashing a cushion. Oh dear, Mrs Huddin or whatever-her-name-was would be quite upset.
Then the door opened and a tall-ish man with a bow tie on poked his head out.
"Oh dear, sorry, that didn't work at all, I meant to land on the Great Wall of China! Wait, what are you doing? Put that gun away, I don't like guns. Most definitely not cool!" by then, he'd brought something that looked a bit like a pen with a light on out of his pocket, pressing a button so it made a buzzy noise and the blue light glowed.
"There we go, won't work now! Good for sonics, thank whatever deity you worship that wasn't a flintlock pistol. Now, are you... He checked inside. "Amy? Who's next on the list? It's pinned to the console!"
"Err... John Watson, Jim Moriarty, Sherock... No, sorry, Sherlock Holmes? Doctor, what?"
"Explain later! Now, if that's you three, come on in!"
Jim was startled. This wasn't planned. But John looked dazed and Sherlock was obviously confused, knitting his eyebrows and muttering through possibilities. So he got up, nodded at the Doctor, and walked in. No need to let him know what had been planned for that morning - yet.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Amber Root » Wed 12th Jun 2013

Inside the TARDIS the "Fowl Gang", Artemis, Holly, Foaly, Butler and Mulch were huddled together, on the farthest wall, under the blue box's counsel.
The two geniuses had the urge to run around and examine the TARDIS' inner workings. Yet, they couldn't, not with Butler practically squatting in front of them, both arms touching the wall behind, making a pen.
Mulch almost poked at his butt, but halfway to succeeding, Holly slapped his hand.
The five of them stayed silent while their kidnapper and his accomplices chatted.
Rose nodded her head at anything Amy and Rory would blab on about to her. Questioning the moments when she had saved the Doctor, when he had, and the times from when they met and departed. Her answers were quick and simple.
Amy then was commanded by the Doctor to read the list, so Rose held the door wide for the new guests. Back against the wall and right arm extended, presenting the TARDIS.
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby JayJay444 » Sun 16th Jun 2013

Amy smiled. She was back with the Doctor and out of New York. Everything was normal again. Well, as normal as things could get with The Doctor. She looked at the new arrivals. A short blonde man, A tall curly haired man with a blue scarf and an Irish guy who was muttering something to himself. The taller one looked round the TARDIS, obviously confused as to how it worked.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Amy smirked, remembering her first time in the funny blue box.
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Return to Roleplay