My Little Pony: Flightless

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: My Little Pony: Flightless

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 27th Feb 2013

" IM NOT SPYING"
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Wed 6th Mar 2013

Lightning turned her head,"Um, no one said you...Is he even awake?" She shook her head
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 6th Mar 2013

"yes... maybe... no" Jordan said and acted like he was asleep, though it was hard with 2 broken legs

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Solinium Pulse » Tue 12th Mar 2013

"Hold on," said Avian. "Aren't we supposed to be doing something? I mean, seriously, I was under the assumption that we had a mission or something. No? I missed all that, right? Oh, okay, good. I was worried we might have been in the middle of something important, and we were just lounging about. Guys, fill me in on what's going on. Please? Because I'm really confused. I am about to lose my mind."
Sol²√\√\√\√\_______
Solinium Pulse
Troll

Postby slepyoneshot » Wed 13th Mar 2013

"i killed someone, is that what you didn't know?" Jorda n replied

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 17th Mar 2013

Shade wakes up. "Sorry... I fell asleep for a minute there."
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Postby CloverKitty » Sun 17th Mar 2013

She turned to Jordan,"Wait, you..."Lightning sighed and decided that Jordan was probably half asleep...She hoped...
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 17th Mar 2013

Shade opened a window and sat on the windowsill. "Did you ever have one of those days?..."
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Postby slepyoneshot » Thu 21st Mar 2013

"like what? like the days where you sit at home, yell at a weird guy to get you cofee and then drink it, spit it out and scream 'THIS TASTES TERRIBLE' kind of days?" Jordan said and looked around "i need a coke, NURSE BATS**T WHERE IS MY COKE!"

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Thu 21st Mar 2013

"One of those days? Yeah..."Lightning replied, looking at her hooves. Suddenly she looked up at Avian,"Oh, we'll yes. But Jordan sort of has us sidetracked right now"
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby Solinium Pulse » Fri 22nd Mar 2013

Avian realized he was tired. "I'm going home. If anyone needs me, just call..."
And with that, Avian Moon left the room. He suddenly ran to the outside world, eyes dreamy. He ran, and kept running, not even sure where he was going.

Avian, it is time...

Avian galloped harder, eventually running out of sight.

Follow me. Follow my voice...
Sol²√\√\√\√\_______
Solinium Pulse
Troll

Postby CloverKitty » Fri 22nd Mar 2013

Lightning yawned and looked at the clock,"It is pretty late, I think I better get going too,"she walked out side, wondering how her sister was doing. Feather Dust had gone to Canterlot without even telling her why...
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Fri 22nd Mar 2013

"WAIT! the voices, they want me to die, maybe its the large dose of morphine the nurse gave me, speaking of nurses, NURSE!!! WHERE IS MY GOD D**N COKE?! Jordan yelled "AND GET ME SOME OATMEAL TOO! I'M FEELING OLD TODAY!!!"

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Fri 22nd Mar 2013

Lightning heard the faint sound of Jordan's screaming and glanced back at the hospital. She could just barely see the silhouette of Shade staring out at the moon from the window. I hope he works out what's troubling him... She opened her wings and let the wind take her. Lightning closed her eyes and just flew, enjoying the wind blowing through her mane. Eventually she turned headed for home.
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby slepyoneshot » Sat 23rd Mar 2013

An hour later Jordan stopped screaming, not because he fell asleep but because he was asking the ponies questions who were carrying his stretcher outside. but by now the morphine made him seem like a drunkard. "hey. do you know that if you look in a certain direction for about a minute nothing happens?... no? neither did i. also i heard that carrots are good for my eyesight." Jordan said and put carrots he got somehow on top of his eyes. "THEY LIED TO ME!!!" Jordan screamed as he was pulled off into the night "are you one of those people who likes to scream 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' all day? me too, in fact i'll do it now "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! AGGHHHHHHH I'M SCREAMING FOR NO REASON!" Jordan yelled

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay