FG Towers

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: FG Towers

Postby Felina » Wed 19th Sep 2012

Kitty collected the robots and spams that Affy got rid of, put them in TO-BAN bag and then joined her with her katana.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Postby JayJay444 » Wed 19th Sep 2012

Jay jumped down from the tree she was in to join the other fangatherers. Seeing as she had only been here for about a week and had spent her time in the trees by the random river, shooting squirrels and such for food, she knew none of them.
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby Felina » Wed 19th Sep 2012

"Heyheyheeeeey guuuys, we have dah noob!!!" Kitty yelled happily, pointing at Jay. "Oy, darling" she yelled to her, waving with her arms. "Come join us, we're attacking spam!" she said with a smile.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

"well, I can see that," said Jay with a smirk. She now wanted to climb back up her tree and read. Or shoot random things. She went over to the spambot she had shot earlier and jerked the arrow out of it.
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 19th Sep 2012

Worldy slooooowwwwllllyyyy moved a bit closer. Then he saw a spam bot aiming at him from a tree. Move fast, but if you look at the spammer, he'll shoot, because he'll be up then. Worldy thought. Worldy moved swiftly to behind the tree. He drew his knife and waited for the spam bot to turn around. And the spammer did. As soon as the spammer turned around the knife went flying in between his/her eye's. I feel bad doing this. But, I'm saving FG, I guess. Worldy converted.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Jay watched as a boy threw a knife at a spammer. The spammer fell to the ground in pain and with a thud. She started to climb a tree next to her and read. Too much excitement for one day.
JayJay444
Gnome

Postby rem » Mon 24th Sep 2012

(I am leaveing this Rp. Sorry but i am haveing trouble keeping up and I think i should be in an Rp if I don't think i can post often.)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Thu 25th Oct 2012

(sorry if I mess up/forget some charrie stuff. 3DS can't copy...)

Name: Shady
Personality: Unstable, yet typically cheerful in a somewhat scary way
Likes: Horror movies, the dark, blood, puppies, cookies, GLOWSTICKS!
Appearance: A white furry swift fox with red markings on his back, ears, and neck. Black rings around eyes. Has lip and ear piercings. Always wears black leather wristbands.
Bio: Born of the darkness, Shady is a level 5 reaper, a fairly low ranking demon. He was sent to the FG towers on a wild goose chase by the higher-ups.
Weapons/Abilities: A crescent scythe. He can channel black magic through the symbols on his hands.
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Postby world is quiet here » Sat 27th Oct 2012

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx wrote:(sorry if I mess up/forget some charrie stuff. 3DS can't copy...)

Name: Shady
Personality: Unstable, yet typically cheerful in a somewhat scary way
Likes: Horror movies, the dark, blood, puppies, cookies, GLOWSTICKS!
Appearance: A white furry swift fox with red markings on his back, ears, and neck. Black rings around eyes. Has lip and ear piercings. Always wears black leather wristbands.
Bio: Born of the darkness, Shady is a level 5 reaper, a fairly low ranking demon. He was sent to the FG towers on a wild goose chase by the higher-ups.
Weapons/Abilities: A crescent scythe. He can channel black magic through the symbols on his hands.
That's fine. This had kinda gone dead, but I'll edit this soon and add something.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Sat 27th Oct 2012

(^Ah. Good point. We need something more to happen in the storyline... Maybe pm the rp'ers?)
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby world is quiet here » Sat 27th Oct 2012

Skyswallow wrote:(^Ah. Good point. We need something more to happen in the storyline... Maybe pm the rp'ers?)

I'm going to give you all plots characters. You may be a spammer, a spam fighter, etc.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Thu 1st Nov 2012

(And I shall do what I do best. Pure awesomesau5.)
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Postby world is quiet here » Mon 5th Nov 2012

All PMs have been sent (right? I'm sorry if I didn't send one to you XD) telling the roleplayer their role in the new storyline. Basically, there are detectives. There are plain spam fighters, and their are spammers pretending to fight spam. The detectives try and figure who those spammers are, the spam fighters keep the spam under control. Andd the spammers just spam secretly at night I guess XD We have quite a neat number of people in this roleplay, a number of six, so there are two of each. Any questions, PM me. Don't ask here.

(Annnnddd to get this started, )

Worldy woke up and climbed out of his bed. He got changed into jeans and a checkered shirt, then climbed out his door. He opened his door and had seen nothing like this before, or maybe he had. The whole hallway was smashed up. The paintings of FG's lovely woods were on the floor. And he found Skye lying on the floor next to it. He ran up to her and checked her symptoms. She was alive. "Skkkkkyyyeeeeeeee!!" Worldy screamed. She woke up, terrified. "This-this person came up to me. I couldn't make out if it was a he or she but but one of them was sneering, kind of creepily... and I couldn't make out the other one. " Worldy was pretty shocked by this, but than he wasn't very. "Well-well can I help you in anyway...?" Skyee didn't reply, but stood up and then shrieked, clutching her ankle. She must have a broken ankle. What a shame. Worldy thought. "Well lets get you some food" He said, supporting her. When he walked everyone stared at them.

(Skye, I'm sorry for using you, but I thought it would be good idea to make it an better idea. But yeah I promise I won't use anyone again, as it's kinda against the rules I made but I guess it's making the RP better.)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Felina » Wed 7th Nov 2012

Kitty was wandering around when she heard someone scream. She didn't seem to mind the scream much, but her curiosity wanted to check it out. So she wandered to the hallway where she heard the scream. "Yo, Worldy, ya had one of those attacks when you start smashing stuff again?" she asked sarcastically. "Sup?"

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby Skyswallow » Wed 7th Nov 2012

Skye sniffed. Her ankle really hurt, and she couldn't really walk on it. She heard Kitty's voice from around the corner -- "Yo, Worldy, ya had one of those attacks when you start smashing stuff again?"
"No," she replied. "Just me. There was a spammer... I didn't really see them." Kitty seemed to have accepted it as they moved off.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay