FG Towers

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

FG Towers

Postby world is quiet here » Sat 25th Aug 2012

NOTE FROM THE POSTER OF THIS POST:
This RP can be changed by YOU. I'm just giving basic stuff, you can tell me to edit anything.

Welcome to my newest RP.
The name is FG Towers. It's basically this site, but in a roleplay. So they'll be the SB courtyard with lots of corners, roleplay forest, where the dangers are, the debates courtroom, where heated debates are held, the random section, which is so random and maybe pointless that it makes you worry about the person who posted it, the mod tower, where they clear all spam, the admin castle, where they can change parts of FG's tower, for the better. The fun tower etc. You guys tell me what to do with these towers. We could have FF in here as well. The site team place, and more.
Now the Rules.
Good grammar. Please try to use good grammar.
Whatever happens in this RP, must stay in this RP.
PG 13 swearing, unless someone requests to have no curse words.
Ships can happen. I dun know about this.
This is not mantadory, but please use your forum name, or a shorter thing like I'm using Worldy, because world is quiet here isn't really a name.
Only one character per person.
If you want me to add some rules, please say.
Character sheet:
Code: Select all
[b]Name (please use your username or a shorter name, last name is optional):[/b]
[b]Personality (like your personality on here would be good.):[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearence: [/b]
[b]Age (your age would be good):  [/b]
[b]Likes (filling in space xD): [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Weapons/physical abilities:[/b]
[b]Anything else I forgot: [/b]

Anything could happen in this RP. If we don't know what to do, I have a sort of planned storyline. But, we'll start and see what happens.
Last edited by world is quiet here on Fri 7th Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Re: FG Towers

Postby rem » Sat 25th Aug 2012

Hi! just wanted to say this is where the idea came from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9067

For me, FG has always had 'towers' (FF, Forums, FA, Mods, ect.) that contain the different sections of the site that we each help control and change. Each user has a room, that we totally control (mine is filled with music and books and games), the SB is like a lounge, mods and admins ans site team all have their own special little rooms/buildings that control FG. There are werewolves and vampires and all sorts of fantastical creatures. :3
Thanks LEPreconGirl

p.s my reply was
not going to lie i now want to make an Rp where this site is a giant house that we all live in! so what do you think is it a good idea?
so well done world you beat me to it (realy means i forgot) but this sounds like fun ill join!

Name : Rem

Personality: Very quiet (people forget he is in the room) but when he does talk he normaly adds somethin random

Appearence: he is short has brown messy hair and wears strange clothes e.g labcoat

Age (your age would be good): 15

Likes (filling is space xD): random stuff, being a ninja

Bio: Rem had a lived a normal life (for a fictional character) he had no parents and still managed to look after himself. one day he was walking through the forest and saw a horses tail in the distance and ran after it he ended up at AF towers with no
sign of the horse that lead him there.

Anything else I forgot: can't think of anything no

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Felina » Sat 25th Aug 2012

Name: Kitty Marspian
Personality: Crazy, random, jumps around and DANCES!!! :D
Appearence: Baggy gray trousers, blue T-shirt without sleeves, Adidas shoes (white with bright blueish green three stripes, tiny purple flowers and bright blueish green 'peace' signs), light grayish blue gloves without fingertops. The rest is like my avvie, including the haircut and skin and eye color, though that colorful part is much longer and reaches her waist. Also, always has a lollipop in her mouth. Usually speaks English with weird hard accent and sometimes adds some words from Japanese, French, Croatian and German to her English.
Bio: One day she just wandered in here and started dancing.
Weapons/Physical abilities: She is Hattori Heiji's fangirl, and Heiji trains kendo, she also trains it. She has a long black kendo sword with pretty white handle that has strange but really cool ornaments.
Anything else I forgot: Fangirls Heiji 24/7.
Last edited by Felina on Sat 8th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Postby world is quiet here » Sat 25th Aug 2012

rem wrote:Hi! just wanted to say this is where the idea came from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9067

For me, FG has always had 'towers' (FF, Forums, FA, Mods, ect.) that contain the different sections of the site that we each help control and change. Each user has a room, that we totally control (mine is filled with music and books and games), the SB is like a lounge, mods and admins ans site team all have their own special little rooms/buildings that control FG. There are werewolves and vampires and all sorts of fantastical creatures. :3
Thanks LEPreconGirl

p.s my reply was
not going to lie i now want to make an Rp where this site is a giant house that we all live in! so what do you think is it a good idea?
so well done world you beat me to it (realy means i forgot) but this sounds like fun ill join!

I actually never saw that post. I kinda made it from like conversations in the SB about it, and stuff. Sorry that I beat you to it! :p Oh and Rem, please use good grammar and spelling in this RP. No offence, but so far it's not very good grammar and spelling.

Wow, thanks guys for signing up. :)

Sorry to be -all-about-me, but this RP will start in Septemeber sometime, as I will have more time then. Sorreh xP

My charrie:
Name (please use your username or a shorter name, last name is optional):Worldy
Personality (like your personality on here would be good.):Sarcastic, can be annoying, gets angry easily, is always exploring FG's Towers, and adding little thing to it.
Appearence:
Blonde hair, which may be known as like Justin Bieber's ( just had to say that XD), blue jeans with a belt hanging from them, Converse shoes, Blue eyes, Vans cap, a black Airwalk top, Tanned skin, for a English person.
Age (your age would be good):
Likes (filling in space xD):
Detective Conan/ Case Closed, lots of anime, reading manga, image- manipulating, Video games, basketball, reading, Artemis Fowl, Green Day.
Bio:
Has a sibling on FG, is one of the youngest FG'ers.
Weapons/ Physical abilities: He has a knife (small sword). He is rather skinny, but can run long distances well. He isn't the strongest person ever.
Anything else I forgot:
Last edited by world is quiet here on Fri 7th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Sat 25th Aug 2012

Name: Skye Rose
Personality (like your personality on here would be good.): Weird, knows about useless things. Asks random questions, and loves the games area. Spends too long for her health by or in the Random River. (New place!!!) Will use as many expressions (eg smilies) as possible.
Appearence: Short brown hair, blue eyes that are often staring into space. Average height, likes shirts. (Basicly see my current avvie)
Age (your age would be good): 13 (ooh, unlucky)
Likes (filling in space xD): Randomness. AF. Throwing grass at anyone who calls me a fangirl. Reading psychology textbooks.
Bio: Fell out of the sky onto a rosebush in FGland (eg after reading TLG), hence the name. One day (Before falling onto the rosebush), I turned up at the gates of FG, filled in the form for entry, and wandered in. That's it so far.
Weapons: None, but is good at planning attacks on spammers >:D
Last edited by Skyswallow on Fri 7th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby AFrules12 » Sat 25th Aug 2012

Name (please use your username or a shorter name, last name is optional): Affy Ruleza (second name very random xD)
Personality (like your personality on here would be good.): Sporty, quiet until she gets to know people then louder. Can get quite shy. Often listens to conversations rather than participating.
Appearence: Medium length, wavy, blonde hair tied messily in a ponytail, green eyes, medium height for her age, wears a special, venue only edition London 2012 aquatics t-shirt (I <33333333 it) most of the time with demin shorts. (Not really short ones, about knee lenght) has lots of bracelets on wrists.
Age (your age would be good): 13
Likes (filling in space xD): SWIMMING!! (there had better be a swimming pool there xD) lots of sports, reading, music and I can't think of anything else now - not that I like that.
Bio: Was swimming around looking at AF stuff and clicked on a strange link. Boom. Instant Fgness
Anything else I forgot: Can we have weapons?? Please??? If so, a green sword called Cogris that turns into one of her bracelets when she taps it 3 times.
One word: Merlin
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 5th Sep 2012

Alright. Let's organize this roleplay. Smile! :D XD
Affy suggested that we have weapons. Which spawned me an idea. We could fight spam with weapons, if I add that to the charrie sheet. Anyone like that idea?
So we could just have that we all go about socializing and stuff, or we could a plot where we fight spam. What's your idea? Or which one do you like the most out of these two?
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Felina » Wed 5th Sep 2012

I like that fighting-spam idea :3
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 5th Sep 2012

Kitty wrote:I like that fighting-spam idea :3

Okay. Oh and BTW I'll vote for spam-fighting idea too, because socializing might be a bit too similar to the 'School' RP...
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Thu 6th Sep 2012

(I like the idea of spam-fighting, we'll have to have a list of evil characters who just spam. Those would be who we fight. Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows about the Banana Pie thing. Maybe the charries could be trying to solve that mystery as a sub-plot? Oh, and as it's September, can we begin, please?)

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby AFrules12 » Thu 6th Sep 2012

I'm for spam fighting, and I've heard of the Banana Pie thing too, I think that's a good idea :D
One word: Merlin
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Postby world is quiet here » Fri 7th Sep 2012

Okay. Then. Spam Fighting idea it is. Even if Rem says the socializing one it'll still be 4-1 spam fighting.
Oh, Sky yeah the Banana Pie things a good idea.
So, can you guys add weapons/ physical abilites (not superhero stuff, more like being strong xD) to you character sheets for the spam fighting?
Sky, yeah let's start. I guess we can just decide the places as we go. So, first one's 'Random River' I guess. If others like that, because Sky suggested it.
So, for now on, if it's not in the RP please put it in brackets, as we might want italics for something else. (USE THESE).
----
Worldy was making his way through all the towers. There was more spam than usual. A LOT more spam to be precise. He headed over to his corner in the courtyard (shout box AKA) and said "Has anyone noticed all the spam in all the towers recently?"
----
(Just starting it, trying to get to the plot straight away.)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Fri 7th Sep 2012

(Great! How will we show spam? As litter? Or tins of SPAM :D ?)
The courtyard erupted in complaints about the spam. Skye made a comment and then let the conversation flow around her, too busy thinking about the spam to say anything. Finally, she gave up. (Anyone mind if I put in the idea for spam-fighting? Just say and I'll edit my post) "How about... We find the spammers and put a stop to them?" she suggested.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby world is quiet here » Fri 7th Sep 2012

(Spam could be litter, or actual like bot/people sort of things? What do ya'll want?)
"Hey, Sky, that's not a bad idea." Worldy said ethusiastically "I'll help ya" he suggested. "Does anyone else wanna join dis?" (Oh and guys you can say stuff like dis and da and they won't be counted as bad grammar, but spam.) (Sorry about the seriously small posts)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Felina » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Kitty was standing on one hand with headphones on her ears, obviously breakdancing. She stopped the music, but was still standing on only one hand. She glared at the two weirdly. "Join ya? What are ya gonna do?" she asked.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Next

Return to Roleplay