Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Postby BLoemetje » Mon 1st Oct 2012

Lyr shifted in his sleep, and opened one eye. He thought he'd heard a dragon roar. Softly poking Arisha in her mind he woke her. 'What's the matter?" she yawned.
'I thought I heard something,' he replied. 'And some of the dragons are gone. I didn't check if the elfs were too.'
'You're right,' Arisha said, standing up and looking around. Further away she could see the sky light up, and she was pretty sure it wasn't thunder. 'Should we see what they're doing? It's weird that they fight all the time. At other moments they're so calm and reserved.'
BLoemetje
Dwarf Thief

Postby bentj96 » Mon 1st Oct 2012

Faena:
It was midday by the time Faena had gathered all her things. She returned to her rooms to find an elf child struggling with Eldarma's saddle.

"Child, put that down!" She shouted across the large space.

The child turned, and collapsed under the weight. Faena rushed forward to lift the heavy saddle off. She knelt down beside him and asked, "Are you all right? What's your name?"

Eldarma landed on the ledge, and padded over to the open doors. He stuck his head through the door, looking around curiously. The dragon eyed the elf child lying on the ground, and reached his mind out to touch his. "Don't worry, it's all right. Just choose a task you can do next time."

Faena poked the purple dragon in the nose with her finger.

"Hey, give him some room. The poor thing's scared half to death!" She said, as she pulled the child to his feet. "Now, what's your name?"

The elf turned and ran.

Eldarma regarded the boy with mild amusement. "Well, Fae... It looks like you scared him away, not me."

The elf girl crossed his arms, curled her lips into a pout and gave the purple dragon a kick in the jaw. "Pft. Pft, pft, pft. It was you, Eldy, and you know it!"

The dragon blew a smoke ring into Faena's face. "Oh, sure. The Lady of Light never ever scares people away."

She waved her arms, almost resembling a chicken trying to fly, as she tried to blow away the smoke. Adamant not to show a response, she held her breath and hoped that the smoke would go away. Soon, however, she grew red.

Eldarma chuckled through their mind-link, and then blew the smoke away for her. "You really are stubborn at times, you know that? It's immeasurably adorable."

Faena sighed loudly, and said. "You. Are. So. Mean."

The purple dragon was unable to hide his amusement. He laughed, though the sound was more like that of rumbling thunder than a laugh. Trying the grin, Eldarma blew another smoke ring and pulled his head back from her room.

She waved her hands around wildly, before giving up and using a spell to clear away the smoke. Faena threw the saddle over her shoulder and chased after the dragon.
Last edited by bentj96 on Tue 2nd Oct 2012, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

"Are you fighting? Or are you showing off?" Lucan asked, he knew what to do, when double teamed, keep talking until you have help, or an opportunity to strike.

Nexia took a hit from two dragons, but she managed to land a paw on someone, then she quickly flew away, getting ready to make a second pass.

"And you Jessi, how is your Boyfriend at fighting, with no magic?" Lucan asked again.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby bentj96 » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

^ Um... I'm still using magic?

Stephan grinned widely, baring his teeth. "You've decided that you want to fight, now? Then I won't tell Blackfyre to hold back."

Jessi laughed. "He is pretty damn good, but boyfriend?"

He advanced on Lucan quickly, crossing the distance between them in mere seconds. Jessi looped around and slipped into the forest, extinguishing her were light. The flames in Stephan's left hand turned black and he was shrouded in darkness again.

The elf was silent on his feet, unnaturally so even for an elf. It was all too easy for him to get up close to Lucan.

Blackfyre made a wide circle in the air, so that he could fly in the same direction as Nexia when she came in for an attack. Ciel looped around the opposite way. If Nexia did decide to attack Blackfyre, Ciel would come in, and smash into her head on. However, if Nexia attacked Ciel, she would be stuck between the two dragons.
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Postby Felina » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Hei flew at Ciel. Idiotic move. But Blackfyre already knew their style of fighting, so it would be more idiotic to attack him. Mia nicely hopped from Hei on Ciel, with her katana in her hand. Longer one. Too bad that she lost the shorter in the last fight. Oh well. Can't be helped. She raised her katana and stabbed it in Ciel's left wing. If his left wing was hurt, then he won't be able to fly in Nexia's direction.
Hei, from other side, flew to Blackfyre again, trying to bite his leg, like he did last time. It seemed to be the best way to get rid of him.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Ciel shrieked in pain, realizing that Mia had landed in him. Without another thought he rolled to the right and tucked his wings in, trying to throw the girl off.

Blackfyre had more warning of the attack since he had been facing the two. When Hei went for his leg, he kicked the other black dragon in the head and then spiralled up and banked sharply, angling downwards at Ciel.

The dragon shot through the air, straight at Mia. The attack was unavoidable since Blackfyre was quite a bit larger than Ciel. There was no where for her to move to get out of the way.

Meanwhile, Ciel tried flying at Nexia, but the pain was too much. He decided that he would join the fight on the ground after Blackfyre had gotten rid of Mia. He doubted Nexia would allow a three-on-one fight against Lucan when just one of them might be able to defeat him. Blackfyre wouldn't be at a disadvantage against just Hei.

Below, hidden in the forest, Jessi winced as the pain came through the mind-link. It was greatly lessened, but still an annoyance.
bentj96
LEP Recruit

'Uh-oh...' Mia thought. She grabbed for Ciel's neck, to not fell off him, and then the other dragon started flying at her. And not to mention the headache. He hit Hei pretty hard. Mia got on the other side of Ciel, having the dragon's body protect her form hit of Blackfyre. That's good enough for now.
Hei recovered a few moments later and flew at Blackfyre from above. He mostly managed to land on his back -mostly, after all he wasn't THAT small- and bit his neck. Unfortunately, missing the arteries, or any more important parts. He hoped though, that this will be painful enough to stop him.
'Told ya it's a bad idea...' he said trough the mind-link to Mia.
'A bit too late for 'I told you so', can we skip that part for until we get out of this... ehm, trouble?' she replied.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

The spell that Stephan had cast earlier to ward of pain was effective enough to keep Blackfyre from having to stop the fight. Having failed to knock Mia off, he knew that he had to keep Ciel in the fight. The black dragon shouted at Stephan to place the ward over Ciel.

The Rider didn't respond, but the ward was in place a moment later. Ciel roared this approval and banked hard, turning in a half circle. His timing was perfect so that he could catch Hei from the back. Ciel's long talons sunk into the smaller dragon's back and sides. He reached his head over and clamped his jaws around the lower part of Hei's neck.

Blackfyre reached his neck around and nipped at Mia's legs.

Ciel released Hei, knowing that Blackfyre wouldn't be able to handle the weight.

Below, Jessi joined her mind with Stephan. "They need help. The dragons cant handle the Rider."

Stephan agreed. "Go, then."

She sprinted through the forest, ran up to the ledge and leaped. The dragons were close enough to the fight that Jessi only had to use a small amount of magic to reach them. She cast a quick sealing spell to close the wound on Ciel's wing. It was superficial, and would need to be fixed later, but it worked. Jessi then held her sword out and rushed at Mia, who was clinging to Ciel's side.
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Mia screamed at the same time with Hei. He was forced to land because of painful cuts, thankfully not that deep to be dangerous for now. 'Below you!' he hissed.
Mia looked down and saw Jessi coming up to get her. 'Oh no you won't' she thought. She left Ciel's neck and, turned down to face Jessi, started falling. She was holding her katana in front of her to possibly injure Jessi. She made a shield around her body to not get injured too badly, but left the katana unshielded. 'I need another sword...' she thought. If she will be forced to fight Jessi on the ground, and she was pretty sure that she will since she was falling 10m faster with every second (acceleration of all bodies that fall to the Earth is about 10m per second, just saying), she would practically fight like she didn't have one arm. That should show how much was she used to fight with two swords.
When Mia reached Jessi, with a fast move, she moved away Jessi's sword and, still shielded, landed with her feet on her shoulders, forcing her back to the ground.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

^ I thought Jessi and Mia were both on Ciel's back?

Jessi shot her hand up and grabbed Mia's ankle, yanking hard, pulling the girl beside her. She wrapped her sword arm around Mia, slipping her sword under her arm, and using her other hand, she reached down quickly, yanked a dagger from it's sheath and pressed it to Mia's neck.

Blackfyre dove for the Jessi, catching her in paws. He flew down to the ground and landed harder than he would have liked. Jessi was thrown into the air, but she managed to land on her feet 10 feet away from the dragon.

They were at a slight disadvantage because Hei and Mia were Rider and dragon, but their years of experience and decades spent training together was more than enough to make up for it. However, they had little choice. Blackfyre's injuries weren't suited for fighting in the air.

Above, Ciel was engaging Nexia in aerial combat.
Last edited by bentj96 on Tue 2nd Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
bentj96
LEP Recruit

^Oh XD I thought she was just going up to get her. My fail, sorry ^^;

I gtg now, I'll reply to this RP/of no one comes edit this post later. I have archery, bb in 2 hours, or more. Probably more XD

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Lucan knew the move Nexia was about to do. So, he backed away from Stephan a bit, then he turned. Nexia swooped in Low and grabbed Lucan with her paw, Literally throwing him on her back. Lucan quickly fired a flare arrow at Ciel, to signify who Nexia should go for. Hitting Ciel hard Nexia managedto knock the Riders off of her, then Lucan fired ten shots at Blackfyre's right wing, hoping to bring him down. Lucan next jumped in the air, as Nexia fired a shot of invisible ice in front of him. Lucan drawed his Swords, ready for Stephan to slip on the ice, as it was all around him, and very slippery, although it was melting.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Mia punched Jessi in her nose hardly, hoping that she broke it. She got up fast and ran to Hei.
'Let's get out of here. Kid can finish them alone. Can you fly?'
'If they start chasing us, I afraid I'll be too slow.'
'Another reason to leave now' she said, sitting on him carefully, avoiding to touch his wounds.
Hei flew up, and, much slower than before, started flying away from them. Mia started wiping the blood off her katana. She remembered of something and reached Arisha's mind. 'Don't join this fight yet. Someone might kill you, and it's not nice to kill newbies, ne?' she said. Since Hei was flying AWAY from Arisha, Mia's voice was very quiet. She blocked her mind and she and Hei continued flying away.
Last edited by Felina on Wed 3rd Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Lucan saw Hei flying away, so he quickly jumped on Nexia's back. "After her" He said. 'But...' Nexia said. " after her! Quick!". Nexia was a fast flier, and Lucan kept watch behind in case anyone followed them. Then Lucan grabbed a flare and fired it over the head of Mia. "Wait up, we need to talk!!" He yelled.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

'Ignore' Mia said. 'This is a perfect opportunity for them to attack.'
Hei nodded and started flying the fastest he could in this condition, which wasn't even the half of his best speed when he was healthy.
Mia gave him some of her energy, almost all she could. She had to keep something for herself too, if that guy decides to attack.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay