Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Postby Felina » Fri 27th Jul 2012

~NOTE FROM KITTY~
So, after original thread was locked, I asked our dear friend Zuko if I can copy her roleplay, so she can have two roleplays open at the same time (Sorry mods x3) because one is, after all, send by me.
- I had her full support.
- I don't own anything.
- All credits for writing the brilliant book like Eragon go to Christopher Paolini
- All credits for making the awesome roleplay go to Zuko
- All questions about the roleplay should go to Zuko. After all, this isn't MY roleplay XD

I kindly ask all people that joined to the original roleplay to re-post their character's descriptions here, so we can have it all in one place.

The rest of this post will be written in "Quote", as an evidence that I don't own it and that I don't take credit for it, but am simply copying the post in another thread.

Thank you
~Kitty

*WARNING. CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR INHERITANCE**

In the depths of Alagaësia, after Eragon Shadeslayer Bromsson had departed, Alagaësia was left to fend for itself. Queen Arya and Queen Nasuada try their hardest to free their country from Galbatorix's still holding hand and to stop tyrants from comming to power. But a new age has come, it is not longer up to just the Queens to control Alagaësia.

It is up to the New Riders to protect Alagaësia. After Eragon signed the pact with the Urgals, Kull, and Dwarfs; anyone can now be a Rider now! There are hundreds of eggs left to hatch, and now they have more chances to hatch, since they had been waiting for their dwarf or urgal rider.

Please no Cannon Characters. Also, in the Character Sheet, occupation examples are Rider, Chief of your Village, Ambassador, or even just Blacksmith. The good or bad one refers to weather you are with Nasuada and the Elves, or if you still believe in Galbatorix and fight the good guys for him.

Find where on the Map: http://ilsaldeon.tripod.com/sitebuilder ... gaesia.jpg (Note from Kitty: I posted direct link to the map. Please don't eat me)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Occupation Level:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Amount of Magic:
Good or Bad:

And if you're a rider, for your Dragon:
Name:
Ferocity Level (1-10):
Personality:
Looks:
Friendly level (1-10):
Last edited by Felina on Fri 27th Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Re: Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Fri 27th Jul 2012

Aww!! Thank you!! this is perfect, i totally don't deserve this, lol!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Postby bentj96 » Fri 27th Jul 2012

Charater Sheet:
Name: Lord Stephan Dark Star
Species: Elf
Occupation Level: Advanced and Master Swordsmith
Looks: Black hair, pale skin, gold eyes, thin, looks 23, black dragon bone plate armor and dragon wing helm, gold lined jet-black cloak, black leather when travelling.
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Amount of Magic: More than enough (including black magic)
Good or Bad: Bad

Dragon:
Name: Deathfyre
Color(s): Black
Ferocity Level (1-10): 3 (very calm until in danger or in competition)
Personality: Dark like rider
Looks: Black as midnight, huge wing span, long talons
Friendly level (1-10): 6 (trusting only when deserved)
Last edited by bentj96 on Wed 22nd Aug 2012, edited 4 times in total.
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Postby Felina » Fri 27th Jul 2012

Yes, you deserve it :3 After all, it was you who made this x3

So, time for me to make a charrie.

Name: Mia Firemoon
Species: Elves
Occupation Level: high. She rarely stays somewhere for too long
Looks: pretty short for her, eh, age, actually is exactly 1,5m tall. Has dark skin, black hair and purple eyes. Wears this dress (red part of it is dark purple, white is black, yellow on the edges is silver, bells are silver, Yin Yang stays the same)
Personality: She's friendly and annoying, but doesn't really trust to people until she knows them better.
Weapon of Choice: Two black kendo swords
Amount of Magic: Very low. Best thing she can do is to make a middle strong shield 7m around her and hold it for 5 minutes. After that, she's exhausted.
Good or Bad: Neutral
History: Mia was living in Du Wendelvarden until she was banned from that area because she murdered another elf when she was 32. In Du Wendelvarden, she was training kendo and some other fighting skills. After she was banned, she was wandering on the edges of Hadarac desert for two years until she found her dragon's egg. Then she passed most of the parts of Alagësia. The fact that she wants to come back to Du Wendelvarden more than anything was stopping her from joining to Galbatorix.
Other: Since she has so low amount of magic, she is mostly fighting with her swords when needed. She mostly avoids fighting though, since she is managing to be neutral.

Name: Hei (Note: Hei in Chinese means Black)
Color(s): Black, eyes are silver
Ferocity Level (1-10): 7 (attacks everyone that gets close to him or Mia, unless he didn't meet them before. If he met them before, they still can't get close to him)
Personality: serious, never lets his guard down
Looks: He is a small completely black dragon. His body is around 5m long from head to tail. He has huge wings and long legs so he is 2m tall. Since he is so small and pretty thin, he is a very fast flyer, and much stronger than he looks.
Friendly level (1-10): 1 (really trusts only to Mia)
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Fri 27th Jul 2012

Character Sheet:
Name: Jessi Setasdaughter
Occupation Level: Advanced
Looks: Long brown wavy hair, blue eyes, skinny, looks 24, wears traditional elven clothes
Personality: Nice, powerful, friendly, protective
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Amount of Magic: LOTS
Good or Bad: Bad

Dragon:
Name: Ciel
Color(s): Purple
Ferocity Level (1-10): 5 (only get's mad when his rider is threatened)
Personality: Happy like his rider
Looks: beautiful bright purple scales, big, long talons
Friendly level (1-10): 9 (but protective)
Last edited by ashyartemispotozuko on Thu 13th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Postby Felina » Wed 8th Aug 2012

We're starting on 17th of August :D If anyone else wants to join, feel free to.
Last edited by Felina on Fri 10th Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby Ash Kelp » Wed 8th Aug 2012

(Do you mean 17th of August?)

Character Sheet:
Name: Lucan Exaphis
Occupation Level: Advanced. (Good with Ice, but not very much other magic)
Looks: Short Dark hair, white eyes, kind of small, but a fast runner, regular mouth, nose, big feet and hands. Wears a camo robe, with a white combat suit of leather under it.
Personality: Likes animals and heights, doesn't like other people all that much, prefers to keep the peace with a companion, but that's it. A good young dragon rider, but not the best with magic. Arya is his Mom.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow, can hit a moving target from a kilometer away, two throwing knives and two hunting swords.
Amount of Magic: Not all that much, good with water and Ice though.
Good or Bad: Good, though evil, he prefers to stay on the good side, not wanting to create trouble for himself.

Name: Nexia
Color(s): Piercing white.
Ferocity Level (1-10): 3, calm and nice unless in battle, is very hard to provoke.
Personality: Always friendly, loves heights, loves meat.
Looks: Not very big, but can hold her own against anyone. Shoots ice instead of fire.
Friendly level (1-10): 9, very friendly, except when in battle.
Last edited by Ash Kelp on Thu 23rd Aug 2012, edited 5 times in total.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby TungstenMessah » Thu 9th Aug 2012

EDIT: Sorry, no time. I won't be able to keep up with an RP.
Last edited by TungstenMessah on Mon 13th Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
ok.
TungstenMessah
Troll

Postby Felina » Fri 10th Aug 2012

Ash Kelp wrote:(Do you mean 17th of August?)

Yeah, sorry >< I fail with English months. I edited the post. Sorry again.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Fri 17th Aug 2012

Okay, i guess this is RP start day!! I think i'll start!! Let's try to keep the use of itallics in this RP, it's not really that hard.

Jessi was bored, there was nothing to do un Du Weldenvarden. It was all poetic boring old elfs. being only in her 200's, Jessi was still relativly young. And she was used to the exciting life of a rider. normally she is on patrol outside of Du Waldenvardn guarding from Galbatorix's servents that are still trying to do evil.

It was so boring and Jessi wished she had a better teacher... Like Eragon. But he's gone... Arya has been good enough she guessed. Jessi called her dragon and took of, looking for adventure.

ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Postby Ash Kelp » Fri 17th Aug 2012

Lucan fell out of the tree he was climbing. He could hear Nexia laughing in his mind. "Oof!" He said when he landed, he got up quickly, only to have the broken branch fall on his head. "Yowch!" He shouted, although pretty soon he was back to the treetops, jumping from one to another. Although he fell again pretty soon, right at the feet of another elf. "Get back!" He said in elvish, drawing one of his swords.

[Is it okay if I use the underlines for elvish? And Italic for regular?]
Last edited by Ash Kelp on Sat 18th Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Felina » Sat 18th Aug 2012

Mia was walking in the direction of Isenstar lake. If she would continue walking this fast, she would need about 2 or 3 more days to get there. Hei was flying above her.
"Why don't you fly?" he asked. "If someone attacks, it would be easier to defend if you are riding me already..."
"Because I want to walk a little. If you want, you can fly wherever you want, but don't get too far away" Mia answered.
Hei nodded and flew away much higher and in the direction of the north. Mia knew what was there: Du Weldenvarden. Since she was banned from there, she was rarely so close to it, but she really wanted to come back. Hei wasn't an idiot. He knew that elves wouldn't like to see her so close to the forest so he flew in the direction of it to see if anyone is coming to make her leave. But she doubted that would happen. She was still at least 3 days of walking away from Du Weldenvarden. At least. So why would they come?

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Postby bentj96 » Wed 22nd Aug 2012

Stephan was sitting in the crook of a branch, overlooking Isenstar Lake as he watched the sun slowly dip towards the horizon. There was a calm breeze and the only sounds to be heard were the rustling of fall leaves and his own quiet breathing.

Deathfyre's deep voice echoed in his head. "Careful now, Stephan. There's another Rider approaching, a young girl. The elf murderer."

Stephan's eyes narrowed as he scanned the road for any travellers. His superior elven sense allowed him to find her in a few moments, but he had to use Deathfyre's perception to find her dragon.

His dragon's voice came to him again. "What should I do? Kill them or just a scare?"

"Nothing. I'll handle this as a Rider. We need to make sure of her intentions before deciding anything. And she might be more dangerous than we know." Stephan replied calmly as he slipped his black dagger from its sheath.

When she neared him, he whispered a few words in the Ancient language. A moment later, all evidence of his existence disappeared. It would take a strong spell caster to be able to locate him.

Stephan jumped to a branch on a neighbouring tree so that he could be right above her and jumped down. He landed right beside her soundlessly. Without pausing, he reached an arm around her and put his hand on her shoulder as he brought his dagger up to her exposed neck.

She paused, unable to ignore the mysterious presence around her and that's when Stephan dropped his wards and came into view.

He moved his hand to her mouth and pressed his dagger closer to her throat. "Quiet, girl. I won't hurt you. Just don't struggle."

The young Rider nodded and Stephan released her.

I just had to. :) Sorry, Kitty. But I did stop at a moment so that you can do whatever you want.
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Postby Ash Kelp » Wed 22nd Aug 2012

"Hahahaha" Lucan heard Nexia break out in laughter, realizing that the elf he had seen was just a funny shaped rock Lucan ducked into a clearing, walking along he found a road, and on it were two elves. They were looking at each other weirdly, then Lucan realized that they were both dragon riders, and one of them was the elf murderer! "Nexia, sound the alarm!" Lucan shouted, nocking an arrow to his bow and aiming it at Mia. "Get back, do you know who she is?" Lucan shouted at the other rider.
Sorry, I just had to become involved...
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby bentj96 » Thu 23rd Aug 2012

^ You forget I'm super strong... But I don't want to mean. I'll go easy. :)

Deathfyre, who was flying above, spotted Lucan easily through the brush and roared a warning. "Behind you! Another Rider."

Stephan took a moment to realize that the other Rider already had his arrow pointed at his prisoner. When he noticed, he turned back towards her and shouted. "Letta!"

A surprised look came over Mia's face as the spell took effect. She struggled against the magic, but was unable to do a thing.

Without turning, he whispered. "Skölir nosu fra Garjzla." (shield us from light)

Lucan was taken aback as the other Rider disappeared from sight.

Running quietly, Stephan moved towards Lucan and put a gloved hand on his arm.

Releasing his spell, Stephan said. "I know who she is. There is no need to get yourself involved, and definitely no reason for you to kill her. She's still days from Du Weldenvarden."

He lifted his hand and said. "Don't be surprised by my disappearing act. I know who you are as well, Lucan. Even I wouldn't dare allow you a direct shot."

See? Not too mean.
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Next

Return to Roleplay