Capture Artemis Fowl!

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: Capture Artemis Fowl!

Postby rem » Mon 24th Sep 2012

Rem decied now was a good time to show himself. Rem normaly liked staying in the background sorting the technial things out but here it looked like a diferent method whould work better.

"Romantic comidy? do you want Butler to kill himself?! and anyway even if you did we still need a plan to keep Juliet away from geting in the way of our plans. Hopefully we can distract both with the same plan."

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby JayJay444 » Mon 24th Sep 2012

"What!?" exclaimed Lyra, "That will never ever ever work. I suggset we errm...hire a professional hit-man and kill him."
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby Ash Kelp » Mon 24th Sep 2012

"And lose the second smartest person in the world? I think We should simply give him two tickets to a private show that we can set-up, then, we nab him?" Adam said questioningly again.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Skyswallow » Mon 24th Sep 2012

Kate grinned. "How about... we get Juliet tickets to a wrestling match. Then, presuming one of you guys is good with tech, we hack her phone and send a message to Butler asking for help? Then the path to Artemis will be clear. Apart from his home security, of course..."
(Yeah. I kinda stole that from TAC... XD :oops: )
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby JayJay444 » Mon 24th Sep 2012

"That will never ever work." Said Lyra "I suggest that, we hire a professional hit-man and kill the guy,"
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby rem » Tue 25th Sep 2012

"We want to capture him not kill him" Rem said looking at Lyra. he turned to face Kate and said "that plan could work. Does anyone see a problem with this plan?" Rem asked the whole room and waited for an answer.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby JayJay444 » Tue 25th Sep 2012

"Fine..." said Lyra, with a sigh. She didn't see the point in that plan, as so many things could go wrong: Juliet could think it's a hoax, Butler could think it's a hoax. So many things.
JayJay444
Gnome

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Mon 8th Oct 2012

(Can i still join this?? If so, here's my charrie sheet so this isn't a dumb post XD

Name: Jessi Ozera
Gender (and whether fangirl or other fan) Female,fangirl!!
Reasons for being in the RP: Needs Artemis Fowl!!!
Looks: Long brown hair, skinny, wears dark jeans and t shirts
Personality: happy, kinda derpy, nice, gets sad easy, helpful, and has a high look on herself, which means she thinks shes really special
Backstory: normal family- mom and dad and olders sis. got really into AF now she wasnts him
Anything else (e.g. stuff I should have included on this form but forgot)? ummm.... She likes purple XD )
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Postby Skyswallow » Mon 8th Oct 2012

(^ Sure, fine! We could do with some more people, actually... XD Could someone else post please?)

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby whosasking » Sun 28th Oct 2012

[Okay, so , I haven't been really around, except for the accessional pop in, so I decided to post...] [Hey, Zuko! Purple lovers unite!!!]

"For Artemis himself, we have the people who are able to do all the techy, whatever stuff to the security system, make some weird noise to get him to come to wherever, & stuff him into a potato sack, & have some potatoes still in there to make it shaped less Artemis-like, so people would be somewhat less suspecting, & drive him to here in a pink cadillac. No one suspects a pink cadillac." Cass said in rapid-fire speaking, while drawing little things with chalk on her jeans.
~whosasking
(they/them or she/her)
^ THANK YOU, AFFY!!!! *bows* thankyouthankyouthankyou imnotworthy!!!! I LOVE the siggie!!!!
i love dogs and girls
whosasking
Mud-Man

Postby Skyswallow » Sun 28th Oct 2012

"So you actually have a pink cadillac? But... Hey, that's unusual enough to work," smiled Kate. "And... Let's think. Not potatoes, that's not devious enough. But how about a sack from... Toyland! One of those big pink ones covered in teddies..."

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby whosasking » Sun 28th Oct 2012

"We could put barbies in the sack... & put legos in his shoes. Ooh! May be we could get some some ideas from Myles & Beckett! They could help with the evilness. We might also want to tie him up & gag him. I suggest we use Justin Beiber duct tape." Cass shuddered. "we should probably blind fold him too. I suggest a smaller version of the Toy Land sack."

[Sorry, to all the Justin Beiber fans here, but I personally don't like Justin Beiber, & plus, we are trying to torture Arty, & I think it would consider it as torture for someone like Arty...]
~whosasking
(they/them or she/her)
^ THANK YOU, AFFY!!!! *bows* thankyouthankyouthankyou imnotworthy!!!! I LOVE the siggie!!!!
i love dogs and girls
whosasking
Mud-Man

Postby slepyoneshot » Tue 23rd Jul 2013

could i join?
Name:Finn
Reasons for being in the RP: he has a fanfic which made him love to start torturing Artemis Fowl and the gang
Looks: Brown hair, skinny, average height for his age
Personality: stubborn, kind of spoiled, LOVES video games and is an expert at most.
Backstory: lived with 2 divorced parents and thought life stunk, then he found Artemis Fowl, and then FG and his life slowly got better after that, piece by piece.
anything else: he is mentally unstable and insane, and thinks gold is butter. and is obsessed with batman

Finn walked in "I would like to join your schemes!" he shouted which was uncalled for
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Previous

Return to Roleplay