Capture Artemis Fowl!

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Capture Artemis Fowl!

Postby Skyswallow » Sun 1st Jul 2012

This is the RP for dedicated fangirls, or for anyone who basicaly wants to work out how to capture Artemis.
It was spawned from this page ==> http://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8603 (capture Artemis Fowl) and it was NOT my idea.
To get an idea of what could happen, see the page.

Rules:
-(basic RP forum rules)
-You don't have to follow what happens in 'capture Artemis Fowl...' that is inspiration.

Charrie sheet:

Name:
Gender (and whether fangirl or other fan)
Reasons for being in the RP:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Anything else (e.g. stuff I should have included on this form but forgot)?

Here's mine!
Name: Kate Greene
Gender (and whether fangirl or other fan) Girl (obviously!), slight fangirl
Looks: Tall, blond, green eyes. Wears clothes with floral patterns.
Personality: Tries to make jokes which always fail, quite organised. A fangirl, so obsessed with Arty. Reads quite a lot, is also a daydreamer, so may not always be listening!
Reasons for being in the RP: Partly organised the original kidnapping of Artemis (see below...)
Backstory: Pretty average life, until aged 12. Then, Kate picked up Artemis Fowl and became obsessed. She joined all the fansites, but the one question she couldn't find an answer to was: Does Artemis Exist? She decided to conduct her own investigations, joining a team she heard of on a small, overlooked fansite. Together, they worked at the problem, until they had their answer... She is unaware that Rem is part fairy, and is still unsure about whether the People exist.
Anything else (e.g. stuff I should have included on this form but forgot)? --
EDIT//: should have added history at the start XD Thanks Rem!

Happy RPing!
Last edited by Skyswallow on Mon 2nd Jul 2012, edited 2 times in total.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Capture Artemis Fowl!

Postby rem » Mon 2nd Jul 2012

(my character is allready in the story (see link a top) but ill put the discription here anyway)

Name: Rem (does not know parents so no last name)

Age: To a human whould look around 15 (real age unknown)

Reasons for being in RP: was one of the masterminds of the fowl kidnapping (see above link)

Looks: Rem is a half human a 1/4 sprite and 1/4 golblin (one of his parents was a 1/2 sprite 1/2 golblin and the other was a human) this effects his apperance (he has a human skin tone and his skin is fire proof thanks to his golblin side he has the wings from his sprite side so to a human he whould look like a short 15 year old angle (but he normaly hides his wings under his clothes when around humans)his height much taller then the fairy average but shorter then a human of 15 (around 150cm) making him have to bow his head in the smaller buildings underground

Personality: since was shunned for years because he was part human and part golblin so he finds it realy hard to open up to people so when he meets someone new unless somehe trusts likes them then he will act cold he also developed a strange form of independence where if he wants to do something he will do anything to see it done at first this was simple things like liveing to the next week but slowly developed into grander plans e.g. capturing artemis fowl.
Rem is one of those people who will take alot and then suddenly explode and with his powers over fire from his golblin side he realy does explode (thinks super sayan on fire)

backstory: (i feel i have to write this one) Rem was alone in the world after his father was kicked out of Haven for haveing a relationship with a human (when he was 8 years old) which was inpresive he had hidden it untill rem showed the ability to use fire from his golblin side. at the age of 12 escaped the orpanage he his father was bannashed and lived of the streets pickpocketing when ever he could not find a form of work which was allmost never what with him being part human and all. One of the best thingf he had ever done was also the stupedest Trying to pickpocket Foaly. Foaly had caught the starveing rem and gave him food. Rem hated oweing someone anything and so began working for Foaly this eventialy turned into a silent agreement that Rem whould work for Foaly in retern for being Foalys roomate and Foaly began to teach Rem about his job so he could work for Foaly propely and slowly Rem learned to take down his defences and become friends with Foaly and views Foaly almost like a dad valueing his opinion over all others!

(Root likes having Rem around because he can send Rem to look into something on the surface and blend in. The only downside to this was that when he was done rem liked to hang around the human world for an hour or to takeing in the sights which was fine by Root since Rem was not a soldier he just did these things for Root every once in a while)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby whosasking » Tue 24th Jul 2012

Heyo! Decided I would join, cuz this seems awesome!!!

Name: Cassandra Masmar, Cass or Cassie for short [unless you have to use your real name.]
Reasons for being on RP: cuz it seems awesome, & if I had a bucket list, tying Arty to a chair & slap him with a tuna would be #1. Plus, I was part of the first one.^^
Looks: tannish skin, shoulder length brownish blond hair, sky blue eyes, average hight, always wears purple nail polish
Personality: friendly, moods change easily, loves purple[& secretly obsessed with marshmallow flavored lip gloss], very trust worthy, won't leave the house without sock monkey duct tape, & just plain weird.
Backstory: Cass always loved Artemis Fowl, but when she found out she could meet him [& duct tape him to a chair] she imeadiatly wanted to join the group, which is where we are about now.[i personally think I was cheesy at the end. XD]
Anything else: nope. I got nothing.
Last edited by whosasking on Sun 28th Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
~whosasking
(they/them or she/her)
^ THANK YOU, AFFY!!!! *bows* thankyouthankyouthankyou imnotworthy!!!! I LOVE the siggie!!!!
i love dogs and girls
whosasking
Mud-Man

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 24th Jul 2012

Name: Adam Kelp
Gender (and whether fangirl or other fan): Male, regular old fan.
Reasons for being in the RP: I want to match my mind against that of Artemis
Looks: On the small side, but fast and agile. Dark hair with a military short hair cut, Blue eyes, medium nose and medium mouth.
Personality: Very evil and smart. Tends to be annoying, and tries to annoy people. doesn't really care for english or grammar. His main intrests are: physics, football, and felines. Tends to want to be socially isolated.
Backstory: Grew up in a normal family, lots of money but not really 'rich', never moved houses in his life. his evil side started devoloping when one of his cats died. Now it's almost completely devoloped.
Anything else (e.g. stuff I should have included on this form but forgot)?: Not that I can think of.
Last edited by Ash Kelp on Thu 2nd Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby rem » Wed 1st Aug 2012

(ignore this it became pointless)
Last edited by rem on Mon 24th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Wed 1st Aug 2012

Whoops, sorry, i posted that in a different RP, and it didn't show up there, and now it's here. Sorry.

I'll just change it into a joining post, this looks fun...
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby rem » Thu 2nd Aug 2012

ok here we go!

(again became pointless)
Last edited by rem on Mon 24th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby CleoFowl » Thu 13th Sep 2012

[quote="Skyswallow"]This is the RP for dedicated fangirls, or for anyone who basicaly wants to work out how to capture Artemis.
It was spawned from this page ==> http://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8603 (capture Artemis Fowl) and it was NOT my idea.

thx for not takeing the credit. this is cleo but i forgot my password so i created a new account. ill join in.

Name: Lydia Rothkopf
Gender (and whether fangirl or other fan): Girl, Fan(not that crazy...)
Reasons for being in the RP: to kill time
Looks: Lond black hair, slanted bangs, weard black, white, and red a lot.
Personality: funny unless pissed
Backstory: to log to put into words... but im adoped
Anything else (e.g. stuff I should have included on this form but forgot)?
N/A
im just a meme
CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Postby Skyswallow » Mon 17th Sep 2012

(We should probably start this now. And Rem, the point of this was to see what would happen... So we're still organising the Capture of Artemis Fowl :razz: Sorry! We can come back to that bit later...)
"So. We're all here for one reason -- we like Artemis Fowl." Kate said, looking at the motley assortment of kids -- at least, she thought they were mainly kids -- in front of her. "What we're planning could be dangerous, possibly slightly illegal, but if it works it will be fun and worth it. So. Who's with me?"

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Ash Kelp » Mon 17th Sep 2012

"Ahem, cough, What?" Adam asked questioningly. Adam questioned just about anything that was said. "Sounds like a plan, but why do you have to tell us about it so melodramatically?" He asked, again in a questioning voice.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Mon 17th Sep 2012

"Melodramatically? Why not?" said Kate, grinning."Anyhow, it's mainly the truth. We're going to attempt to capture a super-genius with a bodyguard. That's kinda dangerous. And I don't study law, so I have no idea if it's legal. But it will be fun, and it will be worth it.
"Any other queries?"

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby JayJay444 » Wed 19th Sep 2012

Name: Lyra Smith
Gender (and whether fangirl or other fan): female, not much of a fangirl but used to fangirl artemis at one point :oops:
Reasons for being in the RP: It sounds fun
Looks: blonde long-ish hair, brown eyes, wears jeans and t-shirts and converse or vans
Personality: mysterious, likes to blend in but can also stand out sometimes
Backstory: Came from a normal, middle-class family with one exception, her dad was a spy, so knows quite a lot about tailing, counter-tailing etc.
Anything else (e.g. stuff I should have included on this form but forgot)?: no.
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby CleoFowl » Thu 20th Sep 2012

"As long as we dont kill or **** him its legal" Cleo said grinning.
im just a meme
CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Postby JayJay444 » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

Lyra leaned in closer to everyone.
"So, what's the plan?" she asked, as she tossed a bit of hair out her face.
JayJay444
Gnome

Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Postby CleoFowl » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

"Well first things first," Cleo said smiling "we have to find a way to distract Butler, i say we give him a pack of romantic-comidy movies!"
im just a meme
CleoFowl
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Next

Return to Roleplay