School

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: School

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 18th Jun 2013

[Time skip sounds like a plan... I've been pretty busy with school too, but it ends tomorrow...]

Adam kept glancing at the clock, which appeared to be moving slower and slower, until finally the bell rang. School was over, only an hour till the sprinklers went off. Adam told Artemis to tell Rem that he was going to check on the mechanism, and he would be back to discuss the FHR issue with Artemis, Foaly, and Rem afterwards.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby rem » Fri 12th Jul 2013

[I am sorry but I am leaving the RP :( I more or less left the site ages ago and I wanted to stay but the fact that I forgot about this for almost a month shows that this is not working for me. Sorry]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Fri 12th Jul 2013

[Okay, bye! I was away for around two weeks, which is why I haven't been around...]
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Previous

Return to Roleplay