School

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Re: School

Postby rem » Sat 30th Mar 2013

[I think Adam should be right. the USB should have been looking through on information on Rem mostly because they would want to know why I chose to use my real name.]

Rem ran up to Foaly as Adam left two bags of food in his hand and gave one to Foaly. Foaly decided to ask Rem something that had been bugging him. "How did you last so long not knowing about Fairies?" Rem looked at him confused and said "I knew about them." Foaly rolled his eyes and said "so that's why you fainted when you saw me, or am I just that stunning to look at." he finished the sarcasm off with a over the top shampoo commercial mane flick. Rem finally understood what Foaly meant. I knew about fairies but I did not know the stories in Artemis Fowl were true and I did not know Centaurs existed those two things are what caused my shock."

Rem and Foaly walked into Foaly’s room and Rem asked "you had a question now it's my turn why do you teach math, I mean why you don’t teach technology studies or something?" Foaly answered with a simple "I did not have enough people in my class" Rem broke down in laughter at this " HAHAHa HOW! I MEAN CHIX HAS 2 CLASSES! And I am the only one in them! If it counts for anything I will take the class if you do it Foaly. Rem started walking away to his desk and said "it's your turn to ask a question"

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 2nd Apr 2013

[Okay]

Adam walked into the principal's office, but Artemis wasn't there yet, so he decided to go ahead and try out the USB himself. Upon plugging it into the computer Adam saw what he expected, the computer gave him an error message that read 'No internet connection, please connect to a network and try again.' Adam knew that this was meant to search for something on the school database, probably Rem. So he ran back to Foaly's room to see if he could find out anything more.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby rem » Wed 3rd Apr 2013

Rem was enjoying the question game. He had found out random bits and pieces on Foaly and Foaly had learned a few facts about Rem.

Foaly decided he should get another thing out of the way. "Why did you change your name back?" Rem smiled and said "I needed to get them to notice me! I needed to know what happened that was bad enough to hide."

-Foaly POV-
(I really wonder about the kid he did this just to get noticed?! Did he even consider the risk if someone was after him? If I had not read that usb I would have been so angry.) He thought while looking at Rem his train of thought continued with (I had to read his usb but I can’t tell him. It will be best if he hears it from them. Rem was out there to begin with; his past could push him over the edge to Koboi crazy if it was not delivered well and I don’t trust my people skills no that one)

I was about to ask his own question but heard a knock on the door and answered it to see Adam at the door.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 9th Apr 2013

Adam quickly glanced behind him than shut the door. "What have you guys figured out so far?" He asked, than remembered to add "It was a virus meant to connect to the school network."
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby rem » Sat 13th Apr 2013

[sorry I had school stuff but it's the holidays for me now so I can update faster]

Normal POV (I am so bad at POV I should not mess with it)

Rem smiled and said ''Everything’s going according to plan -evil laugh-" Foaly was about to send Rem to No.1 when his evil laugh lost its evil and he was just laughing like an idiot (like normal) and finished when he recovered and noticed the look he was getting ''come on everyone wants to have their evil genius moment!''

Rem noticed Adam was not amused and told him ''the virus is properly checking for me because I..." Rem stoped not sure if he wanted to tell Adam after all he knew Adam was looking into his past maybe this was all a trick to get him to talk!

(Wow Rem really is going Koboi crazy! This is getting interesting!)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Mon 22nd Apr 2013

Adam waited for Rem to go on, but when he did not Adam decided to ask "Does this have something to do with your past by any chance? That's about the only explanation, actually, is it?" Adam asked, looking thoughtful.

[Sorry I've been gone, school is getting intense and I've had lots of other events...]
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby rem » Tue 23rd Apr 2013

Rem decided there was no way around it "Yes I don't know what happened but..." A thought hit Rem ''I have to look into FHR! It could be the answer!" Rem stormed out of the room desperate to find something.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Sat 27th Apr 2013

"That was strange, I wonder where he's off to." Adam said before tripping over a piece of string that got tangled around his legs. "Now how'd that get there!" He said as he crashed into the cabinet with the school's supply of paper towel rolls, causing them to spill over on top of him, hiding Adam from view.

"Oh, those paper towels, they probably just fell down and, Adam?" Foaly said while turning and seeing the pile of paper towels without seeing Adam. "Kids, always running off with some plan or something, hmmff." Adam started madly kicking and fighting with the paper towel rolls to get them off of him, causing Foaly to jump back and smile "So that's where my living paper towel rolls got to..."
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby rem » Mon 29th Apr 2013

Rem ran into the computer room while mumbling to himself "how did I not think of this sooner?" he had been told by his bro that talking to yourself was the first sign of madness but he found it useful and it let his see his ideas from an outsiders perspective he decided to worry when he developed the second sign. and he made a note to self to look up the second sign of madness next.

"so all I need to do is look up FHR and see what i get, it feels to easy" he though as he typed the letters into the search engine and his results included "fine hotels and resorts" and "fetal heart rate" and "fairy human relations" he checked the computer and got no results.

"I might have found the answer I need!" as he left putting a note with "Fairy human relations" in his pocket. When he heard the bell and started running to Foaly's class room. I forgot to Google the second sign of madness he thought while running.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Wed 15th May 2013

[Sorry I haven't been on, I've been sick and I had "finals week" for one of my in class projects.]

Adam kicked off the paper towels and got up slowly, hearing the bell ring he headed toward phycology. Halfway there he saw Rem running towards the math classroom. "Intriguing, isn't it?" Adam called to him.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby rem » Sun 19th May 2013

Rem stoped looked Adam and asked "What's intriguing?''

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Thu 23rd May 2013

"This whole thing with the FHR relations and how it's connected to you, it's been such a strange month... And It seems that everybody is either gone, sick, or on vacation..." Adam answered thoughtfully before turning to enter his phycology class, but before entering he paused for Rem's reply, wondering if it would come.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby rem » Thu 30th May 2013

''I am not sure it's that interesting.'' Rem said almost to himself, before continuing. ''From what I found FHR is Fairy human relations. So My guess is something went wrong and my parents died when Fairies first introduced themselves.'' Rem shrugged and added ''I will go there after our prank!''

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 4th Jun 2013

"Everything seems to lead straight to FHR, I'll talk to my dad, he was LEP commander for a little while, along with Short and Verbil, before Artemis started this school..." Adam looked thoughtful before nodding slowly and ducked back into the classroom.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby rem » Sat 15th Jun 2013

[Sorry assignments are geting crazy for me and I almost forgot about this place.]

Rem walked back to class and sat down and waited for the day to end.

[is there anything you want to do or sould we time skip?]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!
rem
Dwarf Miner

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay