School

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

School

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Tue 1st May 2012

Okay, I know most of us don’t like school. But would we like school like this? This is a RP where FG IS the school! That’s right, everyone here is your classmates, and we’re all friends (hopefully?) and we all go to the same school! FG is the name of the school, and everyone is themselves.

It pretty much will go through a daily school day and everyone can post and do whatever, then after school it will be from each of our points of views, like if I say I was heading over to Dommy’s house, and Kitty was going to band practice with Fowlie (sorry for using you as examples guys!). only mud men, please?

This is just a RP about us, pretty much for us to do what we want (of what we wish we could do in school!) Any questions or ideas, PM me!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Sex: (f or m)
Grade:
Average grades:
Type of student: (class clown, note passer, teacher pet, strait A, math geek, etc)
Extra curriculars: (anything u can imagine)
Looks:
Personality:
Out-of-school activities:
Anything else?:

My sheet:

Name: Jessi Ozera
Sex: female
Grade: 10th
BFF’s in FG: Fowlie, Dommy, Mira, AA, Kitty, BYD, Arty Rocks
Average Grades: C’s
Type of student: note passer
Extra curriculars: president of book club, Artemis fowl fanclub, L.j. Smith fanclub, and colorguard
Looks: long brown strait hair, blue eyes, skinny jeans, t-shirts usually, skinny
Personality: happy, laughs a lot, lots of friends, bubbly, trys to help everyone, very nice
Out-of-school activities: hanging with friends! (and texting)
Anything else?: …. Not reallyyyyy…

I hope this might help some:

List of members as of 8/8/12:

(The bolded ones are the people that have replied to my PM and have said they are still a member. The ones that reply and say they do not want to be a member anymore will simply be deleted.)

ashyartemispotozuko—Jessi Ozera (10th grd)
strikeIWSP—Nickolas Hurtz (12th grd)
ArtyRocks—Katherine Henricks (7th grd)
CaptainMiraKelp—Mira Anita K. (8th grd)
Ash Kelp—Adam Geller (8th grd)
Immortal—Matt (10th grd)
whosasking—Raina G. Forester (6th grd)
AFrules12-- Calli Dean (8th grd)
Captain_Short-- Luna Fairburn (7th grd)
rem-- Rem (10th grd)

And the Positions as teachers and in clubs and stuff:

Principal- Artemis Fowl II
Counselor- Holly Short
Gym- Butler
Math- Foaly
Economics and Government- Artemis Fowl I
English, Lit, Reading, Language, etc- Vinyaya
Science- Trouble Kelp
FACE, Sewing, Foods- Chix Verbil
Psychology/Sociology- Artemis Fowl II

AF Fan Club Pres- Adam Geller
AF Fan Club VP- Treasurer- Matt
AF Fan Club Sergent at Arms- Amber Root
AF Fan Club Sketch Artist- Raina G. Forester
AF Fan Club Secretary- Jessi Ozera
L. J. Smith Fan Club Pres (and only member)- Jessi Ozera
[/color]
Last edited by ashyartemispotozuko on Wed 19th Sep 2012, edited 20 times in total.
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Re: School

Postby julyangel16 » Tue 1st May 2012

Name: Darling Taylor
Sex: Female
Grade: Senior
BFF’s in FG: M. Fowl, Fowl's_Girl, LEPrecongirl, Kitty, CaptainMiraKelp, That Chick2, Deamonluver
Average grades: A's
Type of student: she's popular, but funny and hates when people are jerks
Extra curriculars: softball, track
Looks: Long flaming red hair that stops at her mid-back. She has tan soft skin and bright green eyes. She is usually smiling and wears shorter skirts and tight fitting, v-neck shirts. She is very muscular as well.
Personality: SHe's very bubbly, but when she's mad you better stay away. She's very protective of her friends and not afraid to speak her mind. She says what's on her mind all the time.
Out-of-school activities: She likes to write books, hang out with friends, and search the web, hang out outside
Anything else: She always has a beaded bracelet on her wrist and doesn't take it off, except for sports.
julyangel16
Mud-Man

Postby Amber Root » Tue 1st May 2012

Name: Amber Root
Grade: 6th
BFF’s in FG: Fowlie, Mira, Kitty, Dome, Sara, Affy, almost everybody here.
Average grades: A/B's
Type of student: Show off, always arrives with new things, class clown. Mostly a mix of everything, even teacher's pet.
Extra curriculars: Choir
Looks: Long brown hair, deep blue eyes. Pale-ish. Couple freckles on face. Mostly wears a black jacket with plain skinny jeans. Sometimes wears a plain pink jacket, or a green Oscar one. Pink and black zebra print heellys. ( x3 )
Personality: Is... Well... You guys know how I am on FG. Just like that, but with a smart a-lack side to her.
Out-of-school activities: Bowling and baton
Anything else?: Just: >:3 Nah... I'm kidding. There's nothing else. x3 Wait... She has a red/black bag that coasts $180 bucks. Which looks like a big purse, and is, but she uses it as a book bag.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby strikeIWSP » Tue 1st May 2012

Name: Nicholas Hurtz
Sex: Male
Grade: Senior
Friends in FG: ….
Average grades: 87.3 (I hate pre-calc…)
Type of student: Will get all work done on time. But will do it in another class ignoring the teacher while on my comp instead of taking notes.
Extra curricular: none….
Looks: short dirty blond hair. A little on the chubby side, but is active, at least more active than anyone in my gym class… always wears boy scout pants, striped short sleeved shirts, and a camouflage jacket.
Personality: strait faced when in front of strangers(freshmen year my teacher, Mr. smith decided it would be a good game to get me to laugh, and when I finally did he never let me live it down.). But will laugh a lot and be load in front of friends. Shy around complete strangers.

Out-of-school: Boy scouts- Eagle gold palm, tae-kwon-do black belt.
Anything else: constantly playing games with my friends form Mass. And constantly going for random walks at any time of the day and or night. (a lot of people called me crazy this year for going on a walk at midnight…). will write whatever i think about on my walks whe i get back, usualy involving me be inspired by artemis fowl and a random song.
V1: General Unilateral Nero-linked Dispersive Autonomous Manuvering Weapons System.
V2: General Purpose Utility Non-Discontinuity Augmentation Maneuvering Weapon System
V3:Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module
V4:Gunnery United Nuclear Duetrion Advanced Maneuver System

GAT-X105+AQMX203B Strike Inetgrated Weapons Systems Pack
strikeIWSP
Goblin

Postby LEPreconGirl » Tue 1st May 2012

Name: Rena Smith (generic name...)

Grade: Eighth

BFF’s in FG: Julyangel16, CaptainMiraKelp, ThatChick2, Taich0u, Fowlie, Owlie, anyone I've forgotten and I know I have at the moment... EVERYONE unless given a reason to dislike them.

Average grades: A's or very high B's

Type of student: That one kid who nobody thinks is popular, regards as geeky/nerdy, but always want to work with on projects so they can slack off..

Extra curriculars: Marching band. Math Counts. Track. Chess club.

Looks: Dirty blonde hair that's an inch or two past earlobe length, blue-grey eyes, short. Usually in a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Glasses.

Personality: Um... I have no idea what I'm like. Closed to most people, takes ages to get me to truly open up (grand total of one person has managed to), hates people slacking, kind of a know it all. Has a perverted side (if you met my friends you'd understand) but very subtle about it. Tries hard, but talks badly about myself.

Out-of-school activities: Tae Kwon Doe, still a Sr. Orange belt but rising through the ranks. ROBOTICS! So obsessed with that! Writing everything I can.

Anything else?: Ummm... Hi? Don't pretend you aren't wary of me and the fact that I'm the school nerd, basically?
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!
LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Postby ArtyRocks » Tue 1st May 2012

Name: Katherine Henricks
Grade: 7th
BFF’s in FG: Everyone...?
Average grades: Straight A's
Type of student: Gets straight A's, acts more as a note-passer though.
Extra curriculars: Clarinet (Band), Violin (Orchestra), and Choir
Looks: Reddish brown wavy hair that goes just past her shoulders, grey eyes. She has a scar over her left eye, however, that goes up in an upside down pentacle over her eye. It goes over her eye and goes jagged, with a line going through it under her eye.
Personality: Sweet, almost-child-like. Always is nice to everyone, no matter how rude they can be. But has a fiery temper when ticked.
Out-of-school activities: Pretty much knows how to play all the main instruments, and such, mainly the piano.
Anything else?: A locket with a picture of her and her (deceased) adoptive father. :] She also lives in an orphanage.
Last edited by ArtyRocks on Thu 12th Jul 2012, edited 3 times in total.
Sometimes,
people have to cry out their tears

to make room
for a heart full of SMILES~

LOVE IS REAL
REAL IS LOVE

I like people who SMILE when it's RAINING

everybody wants happiness
nobody wants pain
but you can't have a rainbow
without a little rain

You're BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Never give up.
there is no such thing as an ending.
just a new beginning.

If you haven't had your happily ever after, then it just isn't the end yet.

Team Artemis. <3 Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:
ArtyRocks
Troll

Postby BoboParadizo » Wed 2nd May 2012

Name: Sara November
Grade: 8th
BFF’s in FG: Everyone or anyone or no one.
Average grades: Cs. Anything high enough to scrape by without failing.
Type of student: A horrible one?
Extra curriculars: (anything u can imagine): Plays piano for Jazz band. Does track.
Looks: Dark blue-black hair. Blue eyes hidden behind a pair of brown contacts. Pale skin.
Personality: Doesn't really care what other people think. She'll insult you without knowing it, but is usually quiet. A realist, not a pessimist.
Out-of-school activities: Helps run her parent's restaurant. And plays the piano.
Anything else?: Her parents, Kikia and Nero November, are...hippies, in a way. Or maybe that's just their 80s themed restaurant.
Last edited by BoboParadizo on Mon 6th Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby CaptainMiraKelp » Wed 2nd May 2012

Name: Mira Anita K. (Last name unknown.)
Sex: Female.
Grade: 8, nearly 9.
BFF’s in FG: LEPReconGirl, Fowlstar, Amber_Root, Silversong, Domvoia, Josephine Fowl, TC2, Julyangel.
Average grades: B and A.
Type of student: Note passer, and, over all, nerd!
Extra curriculars: Fencing, Creative Writing.
Looks: Long dark brown hair, it reaches her lower back, with streaks of purple. Pale. Skinny, and short, around 5'5. She usually wears a black t-shirt with the TARDIS on it, and jeans.
Personality: Weird, a little spacey, and very full of herself.... You guys know me. x3
Out-of-school activities: Graphic arts, and guitar.
Anything else?: Mira is a brony, and she tends to lean on the wall, with her headphones blasting Vocaloid music, and write on her Ipod. You may need to call her name, and poke her, to get her to pay any attention to you. She's in grade eight because her parents homeschooled her until this year, and got permission from the school to have Mira jump in at grade eight classes.
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.
CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Ash Kelp » Wed 2nd May 2012

Name: Adam Geller
Grade: 8th, going into an 11th/12th grade program next year through...
BFF’s in FG: Bobo, Wicky, Kitty...
Average grades: straight A's (i'm serious)
Type of student:Correct the teacher every two minutes, get bored when the teacher explains something i know.
Extra curriculars:Physics club, AF club.
Looks: A little on the small side, with military style dark-brown hair, blue eyes, always wears:
Sweatpants,
A seattle seahawks sweatshirt,
a fencing t-shirt,
socks,
running shoes.
Personality: (sorry this is hard to explain) very friendly sometimes, other times i can annoy anyone i try to with evil genuis power. very smart when in evil genius mode.
Out-of-school activities: Fencing, the olympic sport (serious again).
Anything else?: i completely hate any form of school other then home-schooling. so i only take a couple classes: advanced Physics, psychology, and PE. Also, i'm a really really good prankster, so watch out. (Sorry, this is a late edition, Has an incredibly cool cell-phone, refers to it as his 'watch')
Last edited by Ash Kelp on Sat 14th Jul 2012, edited 4 times in total.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Sat 5th May 2012

Thank you to everyone that's joined!!! Anyone can still join, just first fill out a form then you can jump in and RP to your heart's content!!! And maybe can we try something different in this? For anything that doesn't have to do with the RP put it in normal font like this, and for the actual RP, put it in italics? Does anyone else do that? Can i do that? I guess we can start now! I'll start :)

Jessi was waking up in math, then looked around to see Darling Taylor on her right and Nicholas Hurtz on her left. They were both uperclassmen, and she was pretty sure that they were in Upper math... Like Calculus... What were they doing in her Algebra 2 class? Jessi wasn't slow or anything, she just didn't like math.

Did... Oh no. She must have fallen asleep in Algebra 2 and slept through to the next class, missing passing period and everything! Oh, why didn't one of her friends wake her up!!!

She looked around furtively, now scared of someone seeing her. Slowly and quietly, she gathered her books and stood to leave. The teacher spotted her.

"Miss Ozera, why are you in my calculus class?"

"Um.... I'm sorry, Mr. Foaly, i just had to uh... give something to Nick." she grabbed a piece of paper from her binder and tossed it on Nick's desk and then ran out the door, the other student's laughter following her.

That was a close one! She thought. I have to be more careful next time.... Jessi went into the bathroom to fix her limited makeup and hair, then left the bathroom...
Last edited by ashyartemispotozuko on Tue 8th May 2012, edited 1 time in total.
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Postby Immortal » Sat 5th May 2012

Name: Matt [Last name withheld]
Grade: 10 (junior)
BFF’s in FG: Almost everyone
Average grades: C+ to B's. The occasional A.
Type of student: Computer and anime nerd.
Extra curriculars: Chess club, computer club, and writing club.
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, athletic. Usually dressed with shirt, black jeans, and sneakers. Wears contacts and glasses from time to time.
Personality: Usually quiet, but when annoyed, is like a volcano. Can be a bit off sometimes.
Out-of-school activities: A cadet, plays the piano, and takes martial arts.
Anything else: None.
Thanks to Mira-chan for making this awesome sig ^_^
Immortal
Dwarf Thief

Postby Ash Kelp » Sat 5th May 2012

Adam saw jessi rushing across the hall as he was hanging out. Adam was taking his break between physics and PE "i wonder what it is now" he thought to himself, "PE starts in ten minutes, better start making my way other there, i want to talk with Sara and Mira before class starts."
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby BoboParadizo » Sat 5th May 2012

ashyartemispotozuko wrote:For anything that doesn't have to do with the RP put it in normal font like this, and for the actual RP, put it in italics?

Sure! When we really get the RP going, then I guess we could type normal. For now...

"...And, as you can see, the esophagus blah blah blah..." droned Mr. Kelp

Sara yawned. Sure, her eighth grade Science teacher, Trouble, was nice and all, but she didn't really like science. After all, she was a straight C student, except for math. But just because she was a math prodigy didn't mean she was good at everything else.

"You and your partner must choose one part of the digestive system to study and present.This will count as a major part of your grade. Some of you will need to do well to keep from flunking." Mr. Kelp looked directly at Sara. Suddenly, Sara was awake.

"Y-yes sir," she said quietly.

"Good. Now, you may list your top four picks for a partner. I'll announce your partners tomorrow," Mr. Kelp told them.

Sara fumbled for a sheet of paper and a pencil as she looked around the classroom for her friends. She scribbled down the names of Rena, Mira, Adam, and another random girl. But she could feel her heart sinking. Who would want to work with her?

The bell rang, and Sara walked out into the hall. She had PE next.
Last edited by BoboParadizo on Sat 5th May 2012, edited 2 times in total.
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby Ash Kelp » Sat 5th May 2012

Arriving at the gym Adam saw Sara, "Hey Sara, Apparently we need partners for science class, if you get a bad grade you flunk. No offence intended, but you need a good grade in that class. So, want to be partners? after all, i correct Mr. Kelp every two seconds." he says, trying to be helpful.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby Amber Root » Sat 5th May 2012

Amber Root walked down the halls, she was sad at this moment. Not because she was in school, which she hated. But the problem was that all of her friends and close friends were in a higher grade than her. Either seventh, eightieth or even higher.

She walked up to her locker, '120' was the number, colored over with pink marker. Every time she looked at it the girl smirked. 'Whenever I get something it hast to be pink or I make it that why,' Amber thought as she put her books away and the homework that Mrs. Vinyaya had given her away as well. 'Well at least I have PE next with Sara and a couple others.'

Closing the locker she jammed her index finger. "Ouch! Gwaaa! That hurt!" She began sucking the finger and trailed off to PE.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Next

Return to Roleplay