Flower Flakes and Narghouls.

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Flower Flakes and Narghouls.

Postby M. Fowl » Mon 23rd Apr 2012

Welcome to my new RP :3 Its based off of a story I'm writing that is really funny XD

Okay here are a few types off creatures from the story:

Narghouls have a good and bad side. Most of the time good Narghouls live on the same piece of land as the Flower Flakes. Most evil Narghouls live around cities, towns, schools, and sometimes rich families.

Flower Flakes live with poor or middle-class families instead of rich families. They possess a thing called the 'sight' which allows them to see Narghouls and other invisible things.

Mortals are people without the sight or the seeing or invisible animals.

Starlings are small birds that are invisible to the Mortals' eyes.

Now for the history of the Flower Flakes!!

For years now my ancestors have fought for the mortals and now it is my turn to take over. I may not be the best but I seem to have the skill if I would just pay attention. Many times I've almost got my friends killed but shall we move on to the history of the Flower Flakes?

The Flower Flakes have been around since the first Mortals. They are born with the sight but lose it if they marry or interact intensely with Mortals. They may not be completely shown through that they are Flower Flakes in til they reach the age of 10.
Flower Flakes guard and protect Mortals from Narghouls and other invisible creatures no matter what.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.):
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons(if Narghoul or Flower Flake):
Other:

ALL ROLEPLAY RULES APPLY.
* NO GODMODDING PLEASE!!!
* Don't spam
*More than three sentences per post.
*All other rules XD
Tumblr: http://princesszackarie.tumblr.com
Facebook: domvoia.fowl25

If I see you guys again, I hope for it to be in person.
M. Fowl
Troll

Re: Flower Flakes and Narghouls.

Postby Amber Root » Sat 28th Apr 2012

Sounds interesting Domei. :3
•----•
Name: Amber Root
Age(10-18): 12
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.): Mortal
Personality: She's very kind and sweet, plus outgoing. Loves to solve any challange thrown her way. Is interested in reading, singing, writing. Believes that there are other things in the world, like fantasy creatures. When you get Amber mad she turns into a demond( anger wise ). Loves pink and shoes.
Appearance: Long brown hair. Black glasses, blue eyes. Pale-ish skin tone. A pink long sleeve shirt with a non tight black jacket on it that is not zipped. Black straight legged pants. Alone with black knee hight boots that have heels on the bottom.
Other: Is an only child. Mother is a house wife, father is the principal at her school. Amber has a rabbit named Floppy.
•----•
Note- The is the first time I have signed up for a RP. So, sorry if do or did(in the future) something wrong. ^^'
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby M. Fowl » Sat 28th Apr 2012

Perfect so far, love! And thanks for being the only one to sign up so far! It made me happy :3

I should probably put my character... xD

Name: Jade Kingsly
Age(10-18): 16
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.): Flower Flake!
Personality: She is pretty random for a Flower Flake. She doesn't care what she does which is a problem with the Flower Flakes and acts more like a city girl. She can also get really mad but most of the time is pretty nice. She doesn't get mad easily though :/
Appearance: Medium length blonde hair. She has eyes that change colour according to her temper and has kind of pale skin. She wears mostly skinny jeans and is not to fat and not to skinny. She was slim shirts and normally has her hair straighten and in a ponytail.
Weapons(If Narghoul or Flower Flake): Bow and arrows and also pocket knife.
Other: She's dating a boy named Tico who is also a Flower Flake. She is an only child to a filthy rich family unlike most Flower Flakes. Her father was a Flower Flake while her mother was a motal.

Oh and guys, you're aloud to have more than one character and less then three :3

Name: Tico and Nico Unigami
Age(10-18): 16
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.): Flower Flakes
Personality: They have about the same personality. Sarcistic and lovable. They get into a lot of mischief and are always on Jade's side even when their mentor says she is wrong. they don't care that she gets really mad when they pull pranks on her.
Appearance: Dark brown hair, muscular, tan, light green eyes. They wear mostly bright blue colours on their pants and shirts and can easily fool teachers on which one is which.
Weapons(if Narghoul or Flower Flake): Swords and knives. Old school!
Other: Tico is dating Jade and Nico... Well.. he's trying to prank them on every date XP

M. Fowl
Troll

Postby ArtyRocks » Sat 28th Apr 2012

Name: Katherine Delini
Age(10-18): 13
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.): Narghoul
Personality: She's a bit rude, to say at the very least. She thinks highly of herself, one reason because she's one of the 'evil' Narghouls. She is one that lives as an adopted daughter, in a rich family.
Appearance: Quite skinny, with pale blond hair and green eyes. She's about the normal height for the average 13-year-old.
Weapons(if Narghoul or Flower Flake): Ah, a silver dagger with some Latin writing engraved on it (Sanguis stillant in sepulchrum tuum, quia canit vires in dolor)
Other: THis is more like a comment...Dom...Tico? *cracks~up*
Sometimes,
people have to cry out their tears

to make room
for a heart full of SMILES~

LOVE IS REAL
REAL IS LOVE

I like people who SMILE when it's RAINING

everybody wants happiness
nobody wants pain
but you can't have a rainbow
without a little rain

You're BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Never give up.
there is no such thing as an ending.
just a new beginning.

If you haven't had your happily ever after, then it just isn't the end yet.

Team Artemis. <3 Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:
ArtyRocks
Troll

Postby Felina » Sat 12th May 2012

Gonna make flap-flap around the place X3

Name: Nilna (no last name)
Age(10-18): 13
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.): Starling
Personality: loves annoying people, no matter of their specie. But is ready to help if someone asks her to. Pretty childish and rarely takes something serious unless she is in REALLY big danger.
Appearance: (you didn't quite explained how should they look alike, so I'll make it on my own. If I did anything wrong, say and I'll edit the post.) Silver body, but the edges of the wings and tail are black. Has few golden feathers on her head like a crown and eyes red like rubies.
Weapons(if Narghoul or Flower Flake): none
Other: She didn't chose her side. Keeps neutral, if possible. If not, she annoys Narghouls. She sings beautifully.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 16th May 2012

Can I join? This looks awesome! :D
Name:Splinter Tuesday (weird name, right xD)
Age (10-18):10
Species(Flower Flake, Mortal, Narghoul, etc.): Flower Flake
Personality:Calm, soft, can get angry, thoughtful, rather intelligent,a little self-absorbed.
Appearence: Black hair, with bright blue eyes, wears a black coat only showing his eyes.
Weapons )if Narghoul or Flower Flake): Throwing knife and a small sword.
Other:He is known as mysterious and a bit of a loaner.
This does look rather good I may say.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby M. Fowl » Sat 19th May 2012

And let the (Flower Flake) games begin!!! And may the odes br ever in your favor :3

•------•

Jade ran through the forest, trying to get the Natghouls off her tail. She muttered something and ran faster as a river was coming up. She pulled all her power into the jump as she came to the river. She almost landed on the opposite bank but didn't so she had to scramble up to the shore. She wad gasping for breathe as she glanced behind her. The Narghouls were talking in their forgotten language as they tried to think of a way to get across.

M. Fowl
Troll

Postby world is quiet here » Sat 19th May 2012

Splinter was going for a walk when, he heard running noises to the left of him.
He scampered up a tree (did I forget to add that he is a brilliant jumper) and saw an around 15 year old girl in a river which looked like she was been chased by some Narghouls. He reached in to his pocket, pulled out his throwing knives and aimed.
The first one got a Narghoul in the eye so s/he tumbled into the river. One down several to go! Splinter thought. The other Narghouls were shocked in bewilderment when suddenly Splinter jumped down from the tree slicing all of the Narghouls into a cheese kebab. He looked at the girl in the river and asked "Who are you and what do you think your doing!?"

(How's that? :D)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby M. Fowl » Sat 19th May 2012

"I was sent on a mission from my mentor to come to this nest of Narghouls to kill their queen but I accidentally killed the wrong one!" Jade snapped. "I didn't need your help in killing them!" Jade turned and began to walk back toward the road, fuming and face red in annoyance and embarrassment.

M. Fowl
Troll

"Okay.... I'm sorry" Splinter muttered.
He started running after the girl but soon gave up and just climbed a tree.
He climbed the tree so high that he could see for miles, he watched the girl run away and kept in mind where she was probably heading.
(I don't know the places name in this RolePlay, I'll edit it if you have in mind the names of some of the cities, places etc.)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby Felina » Sat 19th May 2012

Nilna stared at the dude(Splinter) that just climbed on her tree. Her tree. "Ahem" she said. Pretty dude. Too bad he wasn't a bird... And he seemed younger than her. Blah. "If you're planning to build your house, find another tree. This is mine. Shoo."
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Splinter stared at the birf, she was rather pretty. She must be a Starling.
"Umm.... Sorry, I was just seeing where a bird was going, I didn't mean to harm your precious tree" Splinter said faking sympathy terrible anybody could tell he was only just stopping himself from laughing. "And no, I'm not going to build a house here."
(Can I talk to you? :?)
Last edited by world is quiet here on Sat 19th May 2012, edited 1 time in total.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

(Nilna is a bird XD)

She stared at him suspiciously. "Shoo. Get down from here. And dun come back" she said. "What are you waiting for? Shoo!"

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

(Oh yeah.... *fail* :P)
(Can I talk to you then? xD)
(I'm getting quite confused.)
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

(Let's just wait Meggie appear and ask her if starlings can talk XD If they can't I'll edit the post later.)

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Next

Return to Roleplay