Warriors Roleplay: Into The Wild

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Warriors Roleplay: Into The Wild

Postby Captain_Short » Mon 30th Jan 2012

For people who don't know, Into The Wild is the first book in the Warriors series. ^_^

Here is an introduction to the books for those who haven't read them.

Introduction to Warriors:
Warriors is a book series featuring several books, but this Rp is based on the first book.

On a large piece of land, there is the following: a forest; a river; a road; a large, rocky clearing. The land is inhabited by wild cats. Not wild cats like lions and pumas and tigers, but housecats that have never lived in a house. They don't trust humans, (which they call Twolegs) and fend for themselves. The cats hunt and fight, and they are divided up into four clans (actually five, but the fifth clan, called Starclan, has all god members):

-Windclan
-Thunderclan
-Shadowclan
-Riverclan
-Starclan (the god clan)

You may join any of the cat clans except for Starclan (and there will be one Medicine Cat who can speak to the gods and deliver prophecies). Each clan has many members, and they all have different ranks. The ranks are:

-Leader (highest)
-Leader's Deputy (second-highest)
-Medicine Cat (third-highest, able to speak to Starclan)
-Warrior (fourth-highest, with tom cats and she-cats without kits)
-Apprentice (fifth-highest, must be more than six moons old. Apprentices are training to become Warriors)
-Queen (she-cats with kits)
-Elder (retired Warriors)
-Cat outsides of the Clans

Note: If you're wondering what I mean by 'must be more than six moons old', the cats measure time in moons. Every time it's a full moon, that would be "one moon". ;)

Character Sheet

Name (**if you're an apprentice, the second half of your name is "paw," if you're a leader, the second half of your name is "star," and if you're any other rank, it can be anything, but still has to be a traditional Warrior name like "stripe" or "pelt" or "fang".) :
Clan :
Appearance and type of cat :
Specialty in the Clan :

And.. ta-da! Here is my cat.

Warrior Name (if you're an apprentice, the second half of your name is "paw," if you're a leader, the second half of your name is "star," and if you're any other rank, it can be anything, but still has to be a traditional Warrior name like "stripe" or "pelt" or "fang".) : Rainstar
Clan: Windclan
Appearance and type of cat: A she-cat. I wasn't sure how to explain her appearance, so let's just say she looks exactly like this. XD Minus the tongue sticking out.

Specialty in the Clan: Keeping things in order and making sure all cats get along, and is known for being the strongest in the clan.

**Here are some name examples: Darkstripe, Waterpelt, Bluepaw, etc.

P.S, Roleplaying Rules

-try to use correct grammar and punctuation, etc.
-no godmodding or controlling other people's characters, please (unless of course they give you permission).
-make sure your cat isn't completely perfect or invincible or anything such, please.

Happy Roleplaying!
Captain_Short
Troll

Re: Warriors Roleplay: Into The Wild

Postby Deamonluver » Mon 30th Jan 2012

Name (**if you're an apprentice, the second half of your name is "paw," if you're a leader, the second half of your name is "star," and if you're any other rank, it can be anything, but still has to be a traditional Warrior name like "stripe" or "pelt" or "fang".) : Firemist (named for the orange color of her pelt and the strong mist that suddenly appeared on her naming day)
Clan : Windclan (cuz we're just that awesome)
Appearance and type of cat : Slim orange tabby she-cat with splotches instead of stripes. Mild-tempered and sweet, but don't let that fool you: she can be quite ferocious in battle.
Specialty in the Clan : Interpreting dreams from Starclan and healing.
Fun fact: There is a nursery tale that she can control mist. This is, of course, false, but it originated from th Strclan-sent mist on her naming day.
FINALLY A WHOVIAN
Superwhovengerslock :D
Deamon~
Real life is a sad, lonely place. I enjoy my dreams because they take me away to different realms.
My dreams are bigger than this reality.
Imagemake a gif picture
Deamonluver
Mud-Man

Postby ArtyRocks » Tue 31st Jan 2012

Name (**if you're an apprentice, the second half of your name is "paw," if you're a leader, the second half of your name is "star," and if you're any other rank, it can be anything, but still has to be a traditional Warrior name like "stripe" or "pelt" or "fang".) : Lilypaw
Clan : Mmph. Riverclan. (I always loved Silverstream)
Appearance and type of cat : Sleek, short-haired gray she-cat. Her eyes are, surprisingly enough, a stormy gray and quite overwhelming.
Specialty in the Clan : She helps get the other apprentices to do what they're told from their mentors, which impresses them mildly. The other apprentices also come to her for help when needed.
Last edited by ArtyRocks on Wed 30th May 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes,
people have to cry out their tears

to make room
for a heart full of SMILES~

LOVE IS REAL
REAL IS LOVE

I like people who SMILE when it's RAINING

everybody wants happiness
nobody wants pain
but you can't have a rainbow
without a little rain

You're BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Never give up.
there is no such thing as an ending.
just a new beginning.

If you haven't had your happily ever after, then it just isn't the end yet.

Team Artemis. <3 Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:
ArtyRocks
Troll

Postby VirgilBloodFox » Sun 12th Feb 2012

Name: Bloodpaw
Clan : Shadowclan
Appearance and type of cat : Pure black male maine coon with odd red eyes.
Specialty in the Clan : Making trouble.
Other: Doesn't get along well with anybody. Always paranoid and angry.
VirgilBloodFox
Goblin

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Tue 1st May 2012

wooh!!! a Warriors RP!!! YEH!!!

Name: Spiritpaw (is that acceptable?)
Clan: Thunder
Appearance and type of cat: Black stiped and dark eyes (i don't know breeds. tabby?)
Specialty in the Clan: great hunter, sleek, very fast and quiet
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Postby Ash Kelp » Sun 6th May 2012

I'm a huge Warriors fan, go warriors!!!

Name (**if you're an apprentice, the second half of your name is "paw," if you're a leader, the second half of your name is "star," and if you're any other rank, it can be anything, but still has to be a traditional Warrior name like "stripe" or "pelt" or "fang".) : Swiftclaw
Clan : Windclan
Appearance and type of cat : a sleek black tabby with white eyes and paws, on the skinny side but strong and a fast runner.
Specialty in the Clan : Swiftclaw's speed makes him great at hunting, he is also a good fighter.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Captain_Short » Thu 24th May 2012

I think we've got a good number of people to start.

*clears throat*

Rainstar yawned and stretched, sunlight speckling her fur. She stood up slowly. She nudged the vines that hung over the entrance to the den to the side and surveyed the few cats that were stirring. That morning was an important one. A black kit, as black as night, was to be named quite soon. She could see the mother sitting in front of the kits' den proudly, mewing softly to another queen about the event.
Rainstar stepped outside and into the morning sun. One of her guards, Lioneye, followed her as she walked over to where the hunting pile would be in a few minutes. She had woken up fairly early, and so not many cats had gone hunting yet. A vole and a yellow finch sat in the dust, waiting to be joined by others. Rainstar looked up when she heard bushes rustling, and found Hawkfur coming back with two large voles between his jaws. "Coming to add some breakfast to the pile, Hawkfur?" she said. He nodded in response and dropped the rodents. "I think I'll go tell the mother congratulations," he mewed cheerfully.
Captain_Short
Troll

Postby Ash Kelp » Thu 24th May 2012

Swiftclaw liked hunting on the open moors, it made him feel young, which he is. Chasing a rabbit he noticed a new scent drifting accross the border, thunderclan had been there, how dare they! Oh wait, this is the border Swiftclaw thought to himself as he realized where he was, that meant that the rabbit was now in thunderclan territory. 'mousedung!' he thought to himself, looking around for another rabbit to chase.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby ArtyRocks » Wed 30th May 2012

Lilypaw stretched, purring as she washed her paws. Her tail twitched as she eyed a queen's kits playing, amusement twinkling in her stormy eyes. She stood, glancing around, as she started border patrol. Crinkling her nose as a drop of dew fell on her from the treetops, her eyes scanned the area, renewing the scent of RiverClan.
Sometimes,
people have to cry out their tears

to make room
for a heart full of SMILES~

LOVE IS REAL
REAL IS LOVE

I like people who SMILE when it's RAINING

everybody wants happiness
nobody wants pain
but you can't have a rainbow
without a little rain

You're BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Never give up.
there is no such thing as an ending.
just a new beginning.

If you haven't had your happily ever after, then it just isn't the end yet.

Team Artemis. <3 Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:
ArtyRocks
Troll

Postby Ash Kelp » Wed 30th May 2012

(we should have a gathering)

Swiftclaw saw another rabbit, and so started chasing it across the moor, after catching it he brought it back to the clan, meowing with amusement as two kits piled into him.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby Captain_Short » Mon 4th Jun 2012

Rainstar watched as Hawkfur trotted over to the queen. She cleared her throat. "Lioneye, Skyclaw, it's time we left for patrol and hunting duty," she told them. Skyclaw emerged from the den. "You stay here," Skyclaw told her. "Otherwise the naming ceremony might be delayed." Rainstar nodded and moved across the camp to the large rock that was used to make announcements on. More and more of the cats were coming outside. By the time she stood on the top of the rock and was clearing her throat, almost all cats were gathered below. She was aware that some cats were still outside the camp, so she was to wait a few more minutes, but Rainstar was going to announce it so that everyone knew what was to happen. In a clear voice, she mewed, "Attention, Windclan!"
Captain_Short
Troll

Postby Ash Kelp » Tue 5th Jun 2012

"Attention windclan..." Swiftclaw heard in the background while entertaining some Kits. "Here's yet another naming ceremony" Swiftclaw said, rolling his eyes lightly.
after picking something out from the fresh-kill pile he settled down in a corner to listen.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Postby Captain_Short » Tue 5th Jun 2012

Rainstar nodded head head slightly towards the mother, Shinepelt. "It is time for another kit to bear a Windclan name. The naming ceremony is to begin," she said. Climbing down from the rock, she watched Shinepelt and the unnamed child came forward.
"Shinepelt, as the mother of this kit, you are satisfied that she is ready to be named." Shinepelt nodded yes. Rainstar cleared her throat yet again. "Then the young kit shall be named. Whether for your pelt, your eyes, or your ways, you will have the first half of your name forever," she spoke, words directed at the dark kitten. Skyclaw and Lioneye shifted their paws, sitting on either side of Rainstar. "You shall be named Velvetkit, for your fur, black as night and smooth as velvet. May you live in pride with this name."

(I really have no idea how the ceremony actually goes, so forgive my incredibly lame improvising XD)
Captain_Short
Troll

Postby xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Thu 25th Oct 2012

(I dunno if anybody wants to bring this back, but I still am :3 And I'm still Bloodpaw)

Bloodpaw sat in the middle of the marsh just outside the Shadowclan camp. He managed to sneak out of the apprentice's den unnoticed, and now he could finally sit up and think without all the other cats mewling in their sleep. He really didn't like any of them, and he didn't like them. It may have partly been due to the fact that they were scared of him, but it was mostly that he didn't want to be liked. It was an unusual mentality that not even he could explain. His eyes shone like rubies even in the pale moonlight. The moon had nearly made its way across the sky, so he started back towards the camp, trudging through the mud puddles that were everywhere.
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Return to Roleplay