Ancestral Kingdoms

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

Ancestral Kingdoms

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 19th Jan 2012

Hello and Welcome, RP FG'ers!

First off, let met start by saying this:
This is going to be a very mature RP, meaning there may be some things in the story or the language that is NOT recommended for younger children. Elements that are most likely M or M15+. This RP will need serious dedication, and the posts will have to be long, detailed and contributing to the over-all story and with other characters. It's going to be hard work, but in the end, should be fun.
Be Warned, if I think you are not capable of keeping up with the plot, writing or being part of the story with other people's characters, I will simply not allow you to join.

Warning issued.

Ancestral Kingdoms is something I got an idea for from "The 10th Kingdom", as well as a dash of Brother's Grimm(And I suppose Hans Christian Anderson) and a little sprinkle of Disney/Modern (Kinda like Shrek..).
I also got some ideas from a story APB and I were working on and thought I'd try it in an RP :3
A you can probably guess, it's based on Fairytales.
Each of the Original princesses has a Kingdom, (Their age is called the Golden Age.) and each of these Kingdoms have different things they're famous for and so on.
Snow White's Kingdom is known for its Orchards and for its snowy winters.
Ariel's Kingdom is on the Coastline, getting imports from other Kingdoms and also known for their seaside resorts of sorts…
Jasmine no longer has Agrabah, the Kingdom was lost during a war where one of her grand-daughters was forced to marry a Prince in another Kingdom, so Agrabah was abandoned and became the Thieves Kingdom (The Forty Thieves ;) ) and is ruled by the King of Thieves. Gypsies and witches live there too, for safety. Ariel's Kingdom gets imports from the moved Kingdom of Jasmine's descendants.
Belle's Kingdom is renowned for Belle's Library. It's the largest Library in all the kingdom's (Like the national Library in America, I suppose.) and contains works from as far back as the origins of the Kingdoms. They also have the best flowers in all the Kingdoms. (Roses being their speciality)
Thumbelina's Kingdom is a fairy Kingdom in the forests. They don't usually get many visitors, but it's grown in size since Thumbelina's time. In fact, they're famous for their fairy dust and other magical productions, and they even do tours of the old Fairy Kingdom where they miniaturise visitors to Thumb size and tour the old Kingdom.
Tiana's Kingdom (Simply Because Disney gave her a name and made it rather awesome) for the Princess and the Frog's Kingdom, are well known for their baking goods as well as their origins for Jazz.
Aurora -best known as Sleeping Beauty- her Kingdom is famous for their materials - Silks, Cashmere and so on. They also have quite a renown for their masonry.
Cinderella's Kingdom is a beautiful Kingdom of Glass-working and also has quite a name for having the best Magic Schools and Magic Academy -- people of magical abilities can go to train how to be "Fairy" God-mothers, how to enchant things, potions making and so forth.
Rapunzel's kingdom is famous for their art and for their amazing skill with hair… You guessed it, they have some of the best Hair salons in all the kingdoms. They also are known for their Arts and Crafts, such as paintings and paper lanterns, even theatre.
Kidagakash, or Kida, is the Atlantean princess. She and Ariel go waaaaay back, her father helping save what was left of the Kingdom when Atlantis sank so long ago. Although Kida is still alive (Thanks to that Crystal) and is exploring the "New World" while her descendants took the throne once old enough. it's said she and a certain Gypsie Witch teamed up at some point, who also, in fact, go way back. This Gypsie and Kida are like sisters, since the Gypsie Witch showed Kida around the Kingdoms. Atlantis is a beauty water city, famous for their seafood and water activities available.
Arthur's Kingdom is the Oldest Kingdom of the land, much where the other Kingdom's owe their Origins. He is more of their King, the others being part of Arthur's Empire and him, being a nice King, let them have their own Kingdom's in his vast Empire. Arthur's Kingdom has agriculture, much of the weapons trade and Equines, even magic and magical goods for the training or professional Magic persons (Like Apothecary, Alchemy and other such items for purchase. Much like Diagon Alley in Harry Potter.) There is a large trading among the Kingdoms and Arthur's. The current heir of the Kingdom is said to be the best example of a Fairytale knight and where the original stories got their knightly hero idea from. He's said to be engaged to the princess of Rapunzel's Kingdom, before she was kidnapped at 6.

Those are the official Kingdom's of the Golden princesses and the Great King Arthur.. However, there are other famous areas of the lands where other "Fairytales" originated.

Alice in Wonderland, for example, is in fact a carnival-like city. Ruled by Duchess of Hearts, the city of Wonderland is well known for it's Carnivals, shows, gambling… it's kinda like Las vegas, but more.. family friendly. Rumour has it a certain RumpleStiltzkin runs a business in the city, somewhere…

Hansel and Gretel, once killing the Witch in the Gingerbread house and being abandoned by their parents, grew up to be Witch-Hunters. They do other bounty hunting jobs, but their best talent lies in hunting and killing Witches. Evil ones, but to them, all Witches are Evil.

Jack and Jill were once famed Assassins, known throughout the Kingdoms as the Go-to people. But a long time ago, something happened, and the duo is no more. No one knows what happened, some say Jack was killed by Jill, Jill was killed by Jack, Jack abandoned Jill and she died, Jill left Jack to die, or they just split. No one knows what's true and what's not, but there are rumours Jack is the King of Thieves or at least next in line for the title.

The young boy who once discovered Treasure Island/Planet, he became a soldier, and even an adventurer. His descendants carried on that passion for adventure and call for duty. The current Adventurer was good friend with the princess of Rapunzel's kingdom before she was kidnapped at a young age, and has been hired by the King and Queen to find her. Rumour has it he's also good friend with the infamous "Jack" of the Jack and Jill duo.

Little Red Riding hood ended up becoming the Woodcutters apprentice after a while and in the end married the Huntsman's apprentice, so they're lineage goes as some of the best Woodcutters and Hunters in all the Kingdoms. Peter and the Wolf? Yeah, he's one of Red Riding Hood's descendants.

Now, the Kingdoms are also dangerous places. There's the Beanstalk forest where other villagers tried to get their fortunes from finding the Giants Castle and the Golden goose, but chaos struck there and now it's a living reminder of people's greed driving them to extremes. It's a dangerous place. There are trolls in the Kingdom, some more sentient than others. The Less sentient ones or "Wild Trolls" tend to be bigger, more animal like, live in the wilds and attack on instinct. Much like Artemis Fowl, Bull trolls are brutish, have tusks or larger claws, and are very violent. There are werewolves, regular wolves, rumours of Vampires, Huge Spiders living in caves in the mountains and forests, Evil Witches are a constant enemy, there's the usual thugs, mercenaries, thieves and criminals, Sabre-toothed Cats, Duskree (An Old tongue word for "Magical trees." Some good, some bad.), even several Dragons in the land (It's said the oldest Dragon can speak to humans and may even grant people one wish with the right ritual or right gift. No one knows if this is true or not.) There's Wraiths, Demons, rumours of Wendigo's (Wen-dee-go. Pocahontas's people told stories of these creatures, men who turned to cannibalism and turned into less than human creatures. Human flesh is supposed to grant you powers if you eat enough of it. These things are damned near perfect hunters.), Leviathans (Creatures who mimic other monsters or humans. They make excellent assassins as they're almost impossible to kill.) Minotaurs (in the old Greek Ruins and mountains, some even live in forests.) Sirens (The pretty mermaids who lure you to your doom.) There are rumours of Ogres (Not the nice ones), some Cyclops's still existing, Basilisks, Hydra's, Gorgons/Medusa, Kraken's in the sea, A manticore or two supposedly sighted, Strigoii (Witch LIKE creatures, disguise themselves as humans and devour children's souls.) and yeti's in the snowy-mountain regions.

That being said, not all Mythological creatures are bad. Some are just magical creatures, some are really dumb (Like the Troll's living under the bridges, though some are quite smart and tricky), others really intelligent and capable of Magick no one can comprehend.
These include Unicorns, Pegasi (And many variations of the species), Nymph's (Inhabiting nearly all places of wilderness), Elves, Pixies, Mermaids, Centaurs, Gryffon's, Hyppocamps (Water horses), Hippogriffs, Kitsunes (Some are nasty though.) Phoenix's, Abraxas (Fire Horses, rumoured to be descendants of the Sun God's own horses from Greek Mythology. Can be Pegasi.), Thestrals (Also can be Pegasi), Nyxians (Night Pegasi) and so forth. There are Witches also, some good, some bad, so be careful who you trust.

Now, that's the setting out of the way. Time for some information about the Plot and what's going on so far.

The princess of the Rapunzel Kingdom was kidnapped at 6. She was in an arranged marriage with the Prince of Arthur's Kingdom, but they still haven't found her since she was kidnapped. Hoping to find the Princess who was reliving her ancestor Rapunzel's origins story, they let lanterns go on her birthday in a hope it would bring her back much like Rapzunel had come home. The Prince has set off to find the princess, who was more like a sister/best friend to him, although his parents have been trying to get him to marry another princess from the other kingdoms. Meanwhile, the young adventurer the King and Queen of Rapunzel's kingdom had hired is also trying to find his lost best friend. On the journey, The young Prince ran into a Gypsie Witch who was being hunted by Hansel and Gretel, heading to the Kingdom of Thieves to see if he can find a starting lead on who might know or have taken the Princess of Rapunzel's Kingdom. Meanwhile, the Young adventurer and his first mate, a Woman who is pretending to be a man to hide from the prejudiced crew and flight academy members, have found who they believe is the Princess of Rapunzel's Kingdom, as well as the Stow Away Prince of Thieves, who had stolen the said princesses crown just a day ago. Now, before they can take her home, the princess has demanded to be taken on an adventure before she goes to some Kingdom she is supposedly from. So they're off to the Kingdom of Thieves.
What's the point of them? Well, I'll get to that.
Meanwhile, there's rumours of some strange occurrences in the ruins of Maleficar's old Castle, and strange activity in the Wicked Step-Mothers Castle as well. Rumours of people going missing, Apples being poisoned with a an old poison… and strange break ins in the Kingdoms, attempting to find important items…. people are terrified that the descendant of the Wicked bloods, (Maleficar's, The Wicked Step-Mothers, The Evil Witch… all the "Evil women") is rising… and that she plots to over-throw Arthur's Kingdom, and take all the other Kingdoms under her control, possibly destroying them. Those are just rumours… but Arthur's Kingdom is definitely at risk. No one is sure who she is, but someone is trying to take important artefacts from the Kingdoms… and they've begun succeeding. No one knows why they're being stolen, but someone seems to have a use for them. A Spell book from Belle's Library, said to be the first Dark magic Grimoire of malefic herself, The Golden Orb of Tiana's Kingdom (Princess and The Frog ;) ) The Siren's Conch From Ariel's Palace… The other Kingdoms are getting nervous.

Now, remember how all the other characters were heading to the Kingdom of Thieves? Well, this is where you, the RP'ers, come in.
A group of 10 young adults, all a group of friends (With Frenemies, couples, whatever you guys decide. But no Siblings.) are having a vacation in the city, and one night a strange homeless Woman gives you a large book. She tells you to guard it carefully. That your people need you. Curious and a little suspicious, this group of friends decide to head somewhere private and have a look at this strange book, only to find it's a Large tomb of fairytales. The strange thing is, inside, in the pages, are broken pieces of glass. Pulling them out, the group realise it's a mirror.
That's where the RP will start. So we all get comfortable with each others characters and what's going on before the real story begins.
The group will then put the Mirror together, and then the real plot starts.
The group will arrive in an old basement in the Kingdom of Thieves, and the characters I have mentioned before, these will be the guides you need to find your way around the Kingdom, and by helping them on their journey, they will help you on yours.

Now, here's another thing: Each of the ten people are actually descendants themselves of one of the Kingdoms of the Land. That's why I have a limited place to Ten RP'ers. Once you have chosen which princess/Kingdom you wish to be a descendant from, PM me. You will also then PM me your character sheet.
NOTE: If possible, I'd like it if you guys could somehow make your character somehow linked to the Kingdom your descending from, have characteristics from the story or movie or princess or Kingdom or WHATEVER, just something that gives people a little hint that you are, indeed, a descendant from that Kingdom. This is vital later in the story, or else we'll never be able to finish it.

RULES:
General Rules apply guys:
1.No God-Moding - People have flaws and weaknesses and cannot control other people or creatures or things. The only time you can remotely "god-mode" is if it's your horse or an animal you're trying to include. try to keep it life-like though, don't make it so you're a beast-whisperer or something ridiculous as such.
2. No Bullying: You get nasty to other RP'ers, I'll get nasty to you. 'Nuff said.
3. Posts - Posts should be detailed, more than one sentence (Unless it really cannot be helped or with exceptions) and use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. And decent language.
4. Maturity and Mature Content: I know the RP is going to be Mature, but make sure you're careful about this. it's still a kids site, so please use spoilers to cover anything too bad or censor out any particularly bad words. If characters are getting intimate beyond kissing, please try not to give us mental images. Just a hint at what happened and move on. EG, (They went into the bedroom, that was the last they were seen.)
5. Out Of Character comments: If you need to say something during the RP for others to read and it's OOC (out Of Character), please use Brackets: [ ] or ( )
6. FUN!:Do have fun with this, it's not super serious, it's meant to be fun and creative :D

Code: Select all
Character Sheet:
Name:
Age (Between 13-19):
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from):
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other facts:

Once the story gets started, and we arrive in the Kingdom of Thieves, all the Charas will get an amulet with a symbol of their Kingdom. I'll tell you what it is when we get there.

KINGOM LINEAGES AVAILABLE:

Rapunzel xox Miss Livia xox
Kida Kierisa12
Cinderella HollyShort9
Sleeping beauty A Passing Bookworm
Arthur Bang Your Drum.
Thumbelina
Snow White
Tiana Artymon I\/
Ariel
Belle LEPrecon Girl

ATTENTION:
We have so many female characters now, I would appreciate if some folks could come up with a male character from now on? If you prefer female, that's fine, but if you could, see if maybe a guy character could work for you. Simply because diversity is nice, and by now we have a ratio of 1:5 (male-female).
Thanks guys!
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Re: Ancestral Kingdoms

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Thu 19th Jan 2012

Character Sheet:
Name: Skyederah, but she goes by "Skye" for obvious reasons.
Age (Between 13-19): 17 ( was going to do 15, but thats my usual.. time for an older chara :) )
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from): Atlantis :)
Personality: She can read and understand people's emotions within a heartbeat. It's a gift. She understands how people and their feelings work, however, when it comes to herself it is a different story altogether. She is often very quiet, despite herself. When she is upset, or angry, or frustrated, she often doesn't know what or why she is feeling in such a way. She is terrible when it comes to expressing her emotions, and so she comes off to most as just the quiet girl who always seems to just "be there". Despite her lack of social abilities, she really does love being with friends and being around other people.
Appearance:She has snow-white hair cut in layers, pretty short -it goes down only an inch or two past her ear, except for one strand she keeps longer towards the front. She uses this strand of hair to tie wooden beads into. Her eyes are a dark almost black blue, and her skin is a dark tan. She's average height and not particularily curvy, while she IS slender she is not chicken-bone skinny, nor is she very muscular.
History: Grown up as a single child, with two very loving but very busy parents. She had long hours to herself nearly every day. However 'lonely' her childhood might've been, it really wasn't that bad at all. No tragic backstory or anything. She enjoyed her life, and her solitude never caused her any bitterness. One would think, when one had so much time to herself, they would learn to know themselves, but she really doesn't. Her own emotions are the only ones which she doesn't understand. Perhaps because she tries to rationalize every emotion she has until it is unrecognizable for what it is. Not even her best friends have been able to crack her yet.
Other facts: She loves beads. She creates beaded bracelets for herself and friends, she loves beads in her hair, and around her ankles, and ect.
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby LEPreconGirl » Tue 24th Jan 2012

I've got the okay, so here's my charrie sheet:

Name: Lixie. She haies her name, thinks it's stupid, tends to go by Rose. Because Roses are awesome.
Age (Between 13-19): Fifteen, just barely.
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from): Belle's
Personality: Well, to put it simply, she's kind of a nerd on the surface. She's very talkative, somewhat uncomfortable with people because she doesn't want to look stupid, but still tries to be friendly and outgoing whic some may deem 'creepy', and stutters or mixes up words freuqently. Lixie/Rose (I'll call her Rose from here on out) is 'Bad at people'. She's awkward, usually the 'boring' voice of reason. This is mainly due to the fact that she's schizofreic, more of a 'disorganized' type, leaving her with the tendance to mix up words, jump from thought to thought mid-sentence, show the totally 'wrong emotion' (Laughing when about to be killed, crying at something good) for the moment, and see or hear things that aren't actually there. But on the inside, she's very sweet, not to much of a fighter or anything, but a very loyal friend. That said, if someone she has respected and liked suddenly ends up a traitor or changes drastically, it could very well tear her apart for trusting something false. She's obsessed with books- binding them, reading them, and frequently quotes them. Or uses quotes in general.
Appearance: She has longer brown hair she either pulls back into a pontail or leaves loose, keeping it out of half her face with a small rose clip. Her hazel eyes are a little large, and only made larger by glasses she needs to wear so that she can see. Rose is often found wearing dark blue (and very soft) jeans, scruffy tennis shoes, a t-shirt with some saying or another, and a smaller backpack-type bag on her back (Black with flower silouettes in silvery) containg books. She holds herself as if she's uncomfortable, somewhat tense, often unfocused on who she's talking to.
History: Well, she's got a brother who's a lot older than her. Excuse me, half brother. Their dad was never married, and passes away when she was younger, around seven. Her older brother, Max, who is in no way related to any lineage, was fifteen. They never wound up in a home or foster care- he was too good at hiding her, and got a job. For three years she lived in abandoned rooms and empty houses, and to her it was all a game. When he turned eighteen they got a small apartment. Her tiny bedroom is wall-to-celing books, and Rose has a part-time job at a library. This wasn't traumatizing or anything, she considers herself to have had a perfectly acceptable childhood.
Other facts: Well, bowties are cool. And she can use a pretty good British accent at will from really liking BBC America- Mainly Dr. Who and Sherlock.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!
LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Postby Bang Your Drum » Tue 24th Jan 2012

Name: Channa Gwaine
Age (Between 13-19): 19
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from): Arthur
Personality: Passionate about what she cares about (Theodo, her values) but her protective-ness can cross the line into possesive-ness and when she talks about her ideals it often comes off as self rightous-ness. She talks about how people get all tied up in realtionships... when she obssesed with Theodo (her former chambermaid, who ran away). But at heart she really and truly loves Theodo and wants her to be safe (where ever she is) but would rather she be with her. She is somewhat spoiled and alothugh informed on the goings on in the world's high society, is equally informed in the criminal underworld. She started out by stealing small trinkets from market stalls, but soo ngruadted to stealings larger more valuble things...she isn't a master theif by any means, but loves the adrenline rush. She was an avid student, and knows how to play the electric lute.
Appearance: Like Kat Dennings <3 She wears a green corset-ty blosese and a teal skirt, with brown buckeled heeled boots.
History: She grew up in a great manor, with luxeries and servants, one of the servants was Thedo, a scrawny scrap of a girl (she is the daughter of Channa's father's mistriss and her husband-Channa and Theodo share NO biological matieriel...) who was sent to live in the manor after her parents were excuted for "crimes agaisnt the kindom" a false rumor, plated by Channa's father cover his @** after being found to be sleepin with Theodo's mother.
Channa, even at he age of seven, was smitten with the other girl.. even though she was much lower class then her (although her parents were a higher class than Channa's family) they qucikly became friends despite this and spent many hours adnerign through the gardens of the manor.
when the time came for Channa to have a chambermaid, she was 12, she insisted that it be Theodo, she had realized she was in love Theodo on her tenth birthday, but never told her...though she certianly dropped some major hints. The sweet, somewhat naive Theodo (a girl who never really questined things..at first) and vaugly rembered a life of luxery before becoming a servant, was not bitter in the least, depsite the loses she had expierenced early in life, something that confused always Channa.
As the two grew older, so grew Theodo's curiousity about who excatly her parents were and why they died. Aroudn the time Channa was 14 and Theodo was 12 they started sneaking out at night and winding their way through the city streets, holding hands... an act one considered a sign of friendship, the other of romantic attachment.
Thedo was 15 when she dicovered how Channa felt about her, in the same day she learned the truth about her parents... torn with confusion..and guilt (she has taken up with a dishwasher named Marko) guilt for lack of noticing her dear friend's feelings. She confronted Channa's ather the next day, hen fled. but not before stealing lettign Channa steal a kiss from her.
Se has been gone for 3 years now, Channa has shown interest in another woman, man, or anyone else really... She really should be lookign to get married. Her life jsut kinda shut down. she visits her and Thedo's old haunts and plas the elsctic lute.. waiting for her "runaway princess" to return to her....
but in the last week. She haerd rumos of a girl with mousy blonde plaited hair.. like Theodo.. . the girl was somesort of philsoper...Channa wasn't sure if it was Theodo.. she was deparate to be reuintedwith her.. so in the dark of the night, she to fled the manor..
Other facts: nothing really...
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Postby HollyShort9 » Sat 28th Jan 2012

Name: Farria Lovelace
Age (Between 13-19): 16
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from): Cinderella
Personality: Very sweet and loving. She's slightly shy, not too much though, and while she isn't naïve and has extensive knowledge on what the world is like, she's also very... innocent, I suppose is a good way to put it. She's tuned in to people and can often tell when they're upset because she pays close attention to what they act like. Good ways to describe her main characteristics are: Kind, peaceful, gentle, loving, cheerful, and creative. However, if you ever hurt one of her friends, she would have a (very rare) personality transformation. She'd get upset, and a better way to describe her then would be a “fierce protector with a motherly instinct.” She likes to see the good in people even when it isn't there, so sometimes she believes in people and trusts people that she shouldn't, which would often get her into a rather tight spot if she didn't have friends who gave her reality checks.
Appearance: She has a heart-shaped face and relatively pale ivory skin. She was born a natural blonde with ringlets and she normally has her bangs cut to just below her eyebrows and swept towards one side, but she thinks brown hair suits her better (which it does) so she normally dyes her hair brown. She has big brown eyes as well, and fuller, naturally pinkish lips. Her build is relatively skinny, almost too skinny because she usually looks bony. She normally wears clothes you would see on a Japanese girl (the Japanese style of skirts, all the cute bow accessories, the cute leggings and tights and shoes, pretty much her entire style is just “girly and cute”.)
History: She didn't have a traumatic past at all. She had loving parents, a sweet older brother named Nicko who is now in his twenties, and was raised well with lots of friends. Some people are jealous of her because her life seems so perfect. The only bad thing she's really had in her history so far was she liked a player who broke her heart when she was 14, but by now it's mended. Nicko moved away to another kingdom, however, so she almost never sees him. Her parents are both busy with work now, too, so all she ever really does is just hang out with her friends nowadays.
Other facts: Farria's mom was also from Cinderella's line, but her dad was not. Her dad, actually, was Japanese, so Farria was raised around both Japanese and English and is fluent in both to the point of a first language. She also confuses the two languages a lot and will speak in Japanese to someone who only speaks English, and vice verce. She's very artistic. She likes to sketch and is always carrying around books. Her favorite book that she always has with her is Alice in Wonderland, which she usually reads in Japanese.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby A Passing Bookworm » Mon 30th Jan 2012

Name: Abel Hartwright
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from): Sleeping Beauty
Personality: A pacifist who refuses to harm others unless absolutely necessary. He's reasonably intelligent, but a bit naive as well, trusting people too easily. Kind and gentle to a fault, to the point when it almost irritates other people. He's also an escapist and a dreamer, who prefer's the world of his imagination and dreams to anything else - the only 'real' people he's very close to are his two sisters.
Appearance: Slightly tanned, tall, though he's more slender than anything else. Light blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes.
History: He has two sisters, one 24 and another 16. Their parents died when they were children, so they lived with their great uncle, who owned a workshop for stone-masonry. His oldest sister took care of him after his uncle died of old age. She takes care of the shop and he helps her with the stonework. His youngest sister is still in school.
Other facts: He's bisexual.
for a very important date!
A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Postby artymon I\/ » Wed 30th May 2012

*cracks neck and fingers*

So...let's do this!

Name: Magni
Age (Between 13-19): 19 (Euro, I’m old)

Lineage: Tiana’s Kingdom

Personality: He never backs down, but he never looks for trouble; it usually finds him. Despite his quiet reserved demeanor, people like him, or at least they don’t have him put to be hung. Having grown up in a world where he can only depend on himself, he finds it hard to put full trust into another person. Hates inactivity, always has to be moving, looking forward to whatever’s next good or bad.

Appearance: Long, thick, sandy gold hair with curls that would send even the devil into fits. Occasionally he can be seen sporting stubble from not shaving, his eyes, a proud vibrant blue, often mimicked the smile on his face in a very Andalite manner. On a Marvel scale (regarding his physique) from Irving Forbush to Hulk, he would deem himself at Spider-Man level.

History: Born to a decent family, he grew up living through the three classes of life and learned humility. Or as he would put it on occasion – “I know what it’s like to be really rich and what it’s like to be really poor; now I’m somewhere in the middle.” His father was a blacksmith and mother entertained guests at the bar – serving them drinks that is. Magni himself aspired to be a philosopher, one who found meaning where there was less than. But to pay the bills, he half heartedly followed his father’s footsteps into the blacksmith-craftsman trade. He found there was an…honesty to the work; you could shoe a horse – but was the job done well? You could build a table, but did it stand evenly on all four legs? As a lawyer or political figure, your job was to lay blame upon anyone but yourself, this sickened Magni. At the age of sixteen, he had found an amazing woman by the name of Gwendolyn, the blond haired blue eyed fair maiden who had enthralled Magni from moments after meeting her. However, following an incident at night on the beach resulting in Gwen’s death, at the age of eighteen, Magni has become something of a drifter, the lonely man who travels in search of higher understanding.

Other facts: He loves music and is a firm believer that “music is the way” something he has yet to expound on; it seems there’s something connected to his performance between when listening to music and when not listening to music. Also likes to dance when he thinks he’s alone.

*Alien from Animorph series, basically a blue centaur with a bladed tail, no mouth, no nose, and two extra eyes. Not congruent within this realm.
Nautron respoc lorni virch
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Fri 27th Jul 2012

Alright guys, I've decided that perhaps we'll just skip having the sixth person, as this has proven to be too difficult.
However, we've lost Kiera, though I will inquire if she's still interested in doing the RP.
If so, are people happy to start?
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby HollyShort9 » Fri 27th Jul 2012

Let's go ahead and start! ^_^
(I'm pretty sure she'd come back to just post here every once in awhile XD)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby LEPreconGirl » Sat 28th Jul 2012

Alright, sounds great!
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!
LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Postby artymon I\/ » Mon 30th Jul 2012

By your command.
Nautron respoc lorni virch
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Tue 31st Jul 2012

Livvy asked me to participate in this RP, despite the fact I'm officially retired. I agreed, because I really love the character I made for this so it'd be a shame not to use her. ;) This is not me returning to FG, simply returning to this particular RP. Ready when ya'll are :awesome:
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby Bang Your Drum » Tue 31st Jul 2012

I'm ready as well! Got my signature with Channa And Theodo!
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Postby xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 31st Jul 2012

Alrighty! Let's get started then!
I actually forgot to do a chara sheet.. so... bear with me, I now need to remember who the hell I was going to be.... and then I'll post the beginning post underneath.
*~~*
Character Sheet:
Name: Evelyn Morowitz
Lineage (Which Kingdom You're from): Rapunzel's
Personality: Evelyn is a quiet one. Mostly. She tends to keep her thoughts to herself and keep her emotions under check. She has a "right over wrong" moral standing, meaning she will usually go for what's best for all over what one person wants. This doesn't mean she always gets it right, but she tries to look out for everyone in the long run. She usually enjoys drawing or writing, or reading, and usually enjoys being alone, though she does enjoy company and will join in in fun and laughter. She gets a little embarrassed if she feels she's too loud or talking too much, but she usually only goes out with people she's comfortable with, thus not so ashamed to be herself.
Appearance: Tall, robust, almost built like a dwarf - Sturdy but feminine. She won't ever be a model, but she can definitely defend herself. She has mid shoulder length black hair and green eyes, tan skin, usually wears two earrings in both ears (Firsts and seconds). She wears a gold ring and has a gold bracelet and pentacle necklace. She usually just wears pants with t-shirts and jumpers of some sort.
History: A happily married mother and father, as well as an older brother. She and her brother are close, and she learnt some mechanics from her father. Apart from that, she's just your average kid.
Other facts: She's terrified of heights.

Join me:
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Tue 31st Jul 2012

Bumpin for Liv, I don't want to be the first one to post:3
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Next

Return to Roleplay