animorphs/artemis fowl

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!

animorphs/artemis fowl

Postby yunyun » Mon 25th Jul 2011

so i'm guessing barley anyone here has read this series but since i'm crazy about it i'll start this(sorta) based on it, well, it's more of combined world with both fairy and animorphs technology so you can be an LEP member but able to morph but no yeerk invasion (but feel free to be a yeerk)
if you have never heard of animorphs, you can have a look at this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animorphs
rules
1.All role playing rules apply (duh)
2.made up characters, artemis fowl and animorphs characters are played by everyone(let's say rachel never died)but you can do do one based on one or use their name but changed a thing or two
3.character sheet:(ones with * is optional)(you can copy and paste)

-Characters name:
-Age (in human years)* :
-species(elf, pixie,demon warlock...human, andalite, nothlit animal...):
-Brief history*:
-Appearance:
-Pets (+ details if you have some)*:
-powers(magic, morphing...):
-A little about their personalities (personal strengths and weaknesses, interests, likes and dislikes)*:
-anything else?(are they in LEP or are they a genius or something )*:

(post it here and just continue with the story)
4. feel free to join at any time
5. Only one character(played by all characters don't count)
6.things don't have to be exactly how you think it'll be in the books, for example, if there's anything you think the fairy council won't allow, you can change that to make it fit for you character
and of course
7. Have Fun
setting:
artemis fowl setting, unless traveling
if i left something out, let me know by role play discussions or PM me

uh...i'll start...
-Characters name: Citrus Hua
-Age (in human years)* : 12
-species(elf, pixie,demon warlock...human, andalite, nothlit animal...): an elf that morphed a redtailed hawk for more than 2 hours but got morphing powers back from Ellimist and acquired herself
-Brief history*: Is an orphan, didn't like life so then "forgot" to keep track of time in morph once and got trapped so live above ground
-Appearance: an average red tailed hawk
-Pets (+ details if you have some)*: none
-powers(magic, morphing...): morphing
-A little about their personalities (personal strengths and weaknesses, interests, likes and dislikes)*: dreamy, loves to read and dislikes lectures
-anything else?(are they in LEP or are they a genius or something )*: planning to join LEP by morphing elf for it, but almost certain won't be allowed.
Last edited by yunyun on Sun 20th Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.
yunyun
Centaur Genius

Re: animorphs/artemis fowl

Postby Cleo » Mon 14th Nov 2011

Characters name: Cleo
-Age (in human years)* : 11
-species(elf, pixie,demon warlock...human, andalite, nothlit animal...): an demon warlock
-Brief history*: orphin, was adopted at the age of 9 months
-Appearance: black hair, leather jacket, combat boots, black pants
-Pets (+ details if you have some)*: Black cat
-powers(magic, morphing...): morphing
-A little about their personalities (personal strengths and weaknesses, interests, likes and dislikes)*:rebble, NEVER follows the rules
-anything else?(are they in LEP or are they a genius or something )*: None

BTW i did read the seiries, i liked it a lot

Crona!!! Soul Eater
Girl or boy?
Or Both... CRONA!!!
Cleo
Dwarf Miner

Postby Iris_Cam » Sun 20th Nov 2011

You know.... *thinks*

It's kinda hard to do a crossover between Animorphs and AF cuz they both use the underground. So is Haven under the Yeerk Pool, or vice versa?

Nevermind..... carry on.
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.
Iris_Cam
Troll

Postby yunyun » Sun 20th Nov 2011

um...let's just say that the Yeerk pool is in a building (EGS tower?), or is portable. Either those 2 or is like beside Haven. Depends on when we are starting. Beginning of invasion it would be portable or we could just do it beside Haven

Also, changed my character
yunyun
Centaur Genius

Postby Cleo » Wed 23rd Nov 2011

Kk

Crona!!! Soul Eater
Girl or boy?
Or Both... CRONA!!!
Cleo
Dwarf Miner

Postby caleb legend » Wed 9th Oct 2013

helloo everyone! i'm caleb legend and I have read animorphs the first book and last ( I still think Rachael shouldn't have died and the fact that k.a applegate ended the series with jake saying something like lets ram them) (I also think she shouldn't have eneded it with them fighting because you would be thinking "oh my god whats gonna happen to them" trust me I have been there already but its a awesome series and artemis fowl too those to are the best series of books evah! and did you know animorphs have a game for pc and I have been trying to download it for weeks on torrents but I cant in unlrelated news has anyone read the seires of unfortunate events that too has a game (they should really make an artemis game for pc or something and man this is my longest post ever and as sunny bauledlaire says......... minga!!!! I really have no idea whatit means so don't ask me XD
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1
caleb legend
Dwarf Miner

Return to Roleplay