Spirits and Snares (A Supernatual RP)

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
cookieninja
LEP Commander

Spirits and Snares (A Supernatual RP)

Post by cookieninja » Sun 2nd Jan 2011

Spirits and Snares (A Supernatural Roleplay)

Hey everyone! So basically, I’m coming and bringing a roleplay based on my newest obsession.

Yup, Supernatural.

I don’ t know if it’s been done before, but I’m going to do a roleplay based off the series.

READ THE WHOLE THING I WROTE BEFORE YOU JOIN.

The back story is basically, all of us are Hunters of the Supernatural, being Hunter Trainees, or the full fledged thing. We travel in small groups, or alone, only knowing a slight bit about each other. We are not all on a personal level.

This one case in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada brings us all together on this one house (36608 Bamfield Drive, I chose a random street and a random number. Look up the street on Google Maps if you want to know surrounding areas for... investigation). The victim, Trina Dana, is the niece to one of our very own, Justin Dana. She contacts all of us for reasons unknown, until we get there.

The house is fine outside. It’s Trina’s room that’s a little wierd. There’s rips in her paintings on the south wall, and it looks like there were claws or something that dragged everything down. And there’s... dirt all along the bottom of the wall? Something wierd is going on.

You can choose your starting location, but we all must reach the house at approximately the same time. It’s crucial.

I will be roleplaying as my character, and Trina. I will be also roleplaying her family, but any towns people and that, you can just chill. Try and solve the case as best you can.

You can work with others or treat them as enemies. Your choice.

Also after the case is done, I might introduce another one. Just for kicks. I already have a plot.

I’m going to leave clues everywhere relevant to the thing that is terrorizing poor Trina. So yeah.

If you want any further information, PM me 

I’m slowly working out the details of the Spirit so be patient. I’ll PM you when I figure everything out.

Rules
1. Post as often as you can. I don’t want you to join and quit. If your thinking about quitting, don’t join. I would really like this roleplay to go far.
2. Don’t make posts just for the sake of making a post. It has to do something.
3. Don’t bring the Winchester’s into this. You can mention them, but they are not a part of this roleplay.
4. No godmoding.
5. Try and be as constructive and logical as possible.
6. One character.
7. If you’re going to have a partner or sibling, please PM them before you start. Don’t talk about it in the Roleplay.
8. Stick to the plot. I want to try and finish this RP. Okay? Okay. If you really want it, I will PM you the whole plot.
9. Describe. A lot.
10. You put in fluff, keep it PG bud. I do not want a repeat of watching ‘Route 666’ with my mom. (Awwwwkwaaaaard.)

Characters
RANDOM NOT THAT’S IMPORTANT: I know I said this but, if you really need to, PM me about the plot. I’m still working out the plot and everyth

Name:
Age: (15 or older. Younger hunters will obviously be less experienced, but then again it depends on your background.)
Description:
Personality:
Background: (Family history, Upbrining)
Years of Hunting: (How long have you been learning to be a good Hunter, age started)
Area of Skill: (Fighting, Weapons, Researching, etc...)
Area of Weakness:
Fears:
Anything else?:

My Character

Name: Unity Coleman
Description: Unity is very small. She has a small buid and is short. I think people underestimate her because of that/ She has sandy brown hair, that goes down to her hips, and right before she’s planning to kill something nasty, she puts it in a ponytail and throws in a hat. Her eyes are blue and her skin is a warm beige colour. She often wears jeans and a tShirt and puts on a hoodie if it get’s cold.
Height: 5 feet 1 inch
Personality: Unity is a very... cold person. She prefers to go in, get the job done and leave. She doesn’t like to connect much on a social lever to anyone (except her potential partner ;)) And boy, does she have am attitude.
Background: Unity was raised in Hope, British Columbia, Canada. Her father was a hunter and she stayed home with her mother. At age 13 her mother died in a car crash and her father started to... educate her in art of Hunting. She dropped out of school at age 16 (that’s the age in Canada) and started looking for jobs.
Years of Hunting: 5 years in total :)
Area of Skill: Fighting
Fears: Loud noises, failure, and she’s agoraphobic. Oh and balloons. Just to mix things up.
Likes: Music. All that heavy metal, classic rock. She also likes chess. I don’t know why.
Dislikes: Arcades, video games, very bubbly people (unless it’s her potential partner... I think) Oh and rain jackets, just because.
Anything else?: If you want your character to be partners or siblings with Unity, then just PM

Cast and Characters ;)
Cookieninja - Unity Coleman
Livia- Liviana "Gemini" Colt
Shadow Light- Nicky Auyang-Smiles
Last edited by cookieninja on Mon 3rd Jan 2011, edited 2 times in total.
The best comedy around. Monty Python. Please, don't hesitate to look them up.
++++++++++
Number One Rule of the World wrote:Something goes wrong? Blame Pete Wentz.
Wentz not available? Blame Gabe Saporta.

Cookie Shamelessly Promotes Her Writing in Her Signature

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Re: Spirits and Snares (A Supernatual RP)

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 3rd Jan 2011

(Firstly, I would like to say: I freaking love you for coming up with a Supernatural RP. I've been dying for one instead of writing my own Supernatural story.
Secondly, If you ever need some Mod help, gimme a PM, k? :D )
(Thirdly, WHAT?! NO WINCHESTERS?! D: *is sad*)

Name: Liviana "Gemini" Colt (I'm going to take her out of her crew if it makes it easier for this.)
Description: Gemini (Her preffered name) is of average height. She had long brunette hair she usually ties back while hunting. Hazely Green eyes. She has tanned skin. Wear's a gold ring with a small emerald on her right ring finger and a white gold ring with 3 smaller emeral stones on it on her left ring finger. Her most recognised outfit is her wering a dark blue long sleeve bowl neck shirt, with a black leather jacket that cuff's at the elbows, the collaer stuck up at the back and folded down at the flap (Like Dean's.) Wear's jeans and wear's black combat boots, keeps a knife hidden in each of her boots. She has a shoulder sling that she wears (It's worn like a vest but it's just a band) that let's her hide her guns under her arms like the cops under her jacket. She usually carries to glocks and keeps a Smith&Wesson calibre gun in the back of her pants. She has a necklace - A small pearl with little golden angel wings - that used to be her mothers. She has her ears pierced, usually wears just small stud's, and also has a small diamonte piercing under her lip on the left corner. She's not skinny, but she's not very fatt, she's just curvy.
Personality: She's a bold, quiet and determined person. She's known to be a smart @ss and sassy. She show's kindness to those closest to her (her crew) but appart from that, she's very sceptical of people. She's willing to protect the general population from the danger's of the dark. She can get eaily annoyed, and when she's angry, she's even colder to work with and harder to get through to. She prefers to work alone (Though she works with her crew). She's a very fierce fighter, btu she has been known to make some jokes and laugh and be a very bubbly person. A hunt makes her become serious.
Background: She was 12 when her life changed. Her brother, mother and father were killed in a fire in their home. At first she believed that it was just a freak accident, but when she started to have nightmares of it, and investigated it when she got a little older, she found that there had been no gas leaks or anything, and that her room had been the only one not burnt. It was perfectly fine. When she was 16, she began to do more reasearch on anything that could cause fires, and it lead to her finding out about the Supernatural. Though she was sceptical at first, she researched some more, and soon found her first hunt. Though she failed quit a bit, seeing the creature for real convinced her that she had been right. Her family had been murdered by something. She was determined to get revenge and to stop this from happening to any other family.
Years of Hunting: 16 was her first hunt, and she'd been gaining her weapons and her car from her own money scam ever since, additional to the money she had been given in the will of her father. She's been hunting for 7 years.
Area of Skill: She has created her own journal of snippets of information, key places and so on and area's known for their paranormal activity, but her research is just a minor skill, she's more skilled with the actual hunting of the creature and fighting.
Area of Weakness: She is extremely touchy when people mention her family, or when people speak ill of other families who are innocent. (I.e someone says that someone's mother was a b*tch just because she wouldn't agree to do something even though the family has nothing to do with the case further than just a witness.) Children also, are her weakness. She empathises with them, and she will do anything in her power to help them. She's also terribly afraid of creepy porcelain dolls and clowns xD
Fears: See last sentence above.
Likes: Finishing a hunt, being well fed, and music. She also loves her weapons and her car! A Chevrolet Camaro ( A black one)
Dislikes: Dirty places and people, low life people and supernatural monsters.
Anything else?: "Go big or go home."
:P
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Mon 3rd Jan 2011

xox Miss Livia xox wrote:(Thirdly, WHAT?! NO WINCHESTERS?! D: *is sad*)
I was GONNA put them in but then I'm like... "If I do that, somethings gonna happen and make me mad involving their characters!" Yeah... I think if I can do a sequel they're definatley gonna be in THAT :)
And do you wanna start roleplaying or waiit for others??
++++++++++

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 3rd Jan 2011

Probably best to wait for some other people to join first :)
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Mon 3rd Jan 2011

(( :awesome: ))

((Oh yea, I don't really follow Supernatural, but I have watched it more than a few times before :] , so if anything's wrong or not right or just something you don't like, feel free to tell me, kay? :] ))

Name: Nicky Auyang-Smiles

Age: (15 or older. Younger hunters will obviously be less experienced, but then again it depends on your background.) 19

Description: he's of mixed parentage (American dad Chinese mum), has light chestnut brown short hair and gray eyes. He's usually wears a leather jacket over a plain colored T-shirt, a Randy Orton "RKO" cap, a pair of worn out Levi's and blue Converse sneakers. He's of average height (5'7") and has a medium build.

Personality: laid back, funny, smiles a lot and doesn't seem to be able to stop smiling.

Background: (Family history, Upbringing) Like I've mentioned earlier, American dad, Chinese mum (both hunters), his dad died when he was younger and his mother had different methods (Eastern as opposed to Western) of hunting. He has had an education on the supernatural since he was young but his mother had never let him have any hands on experience, and seldom talked about the methods of hunting them. She started actually teaching him to hunt when he was 17 years of age.(later in the year, I mean, like, round September when he was 17)
His mother died while on his first hunt trying to protect him.

Years of Hunting: (How long have you been learning to be a good Hunter, age started) a year and a half (or less), he started at 17, a few months into it he went with his mum on their first hunt together, where his mum met her Waterloo. From then on, he has been on his own, succeeding in most of his hunts, although the first few ended a little sloppy.
He's inherited quite a sum from his parents, so money was not a problem. He's still a student in a college on a scholarship, although he's on the verge on dropping out.
Area of Skill: (Fighting, Weapons, Researching, etc...) setting traps (so weapons technically...?)
Area of weaknesses: Umm... female and child ghosts, probably. He feels sorry for them and things like that... what a noob. xD
Fears: Onis, he's been afraid of them ever since he was a little kid. And ironically, he can't stand being in the extreme dark alone, but deals with it on most hunts.
Likes:any music that calms him down, ranging from rock to jazz to classical. Chocolate milk, good food. :awesome:
Dislikes:cats. urgh. You know what they say about cats and bodies. :/
Anything else? Cats. Urgh.

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Tue 4th Jan 2011

Alriiight Sea, your charater is noted :)
Any other takers>?

EDIT://
*feels bad for braking rules... like really bad*
Buuuut no one will see this if I just edit!
Would you like to start now?
++++++++++

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Fri 7th Jan 2011

^ I merged your post.

May as well and see how it goes...

Join me:

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Sun 9th Jan 2011

^Thaaank you :)
Alright!

Red Deer, Alberta

Unity slammed her head on the table. "Hunting sucks," she said. There had been no calls in around three weeks, and she was getting sick and tired of laying around reading books.
She lifted her head off the table and grabbed a stick of gum. There was a thump against the door.
"Newspaper," she said grinning. Maybe it would have something worth reading. She opened the door and grabbed it quickly. No risk letting anyone see her. She smiled. "I'm so paranoid sometimes," she said to herself.
She opened up the newspaper and was met with the usual buzz. Plane crashes, nothing special about it. A fire, caused by a furnace blowing up. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Nothing... except a small article, no more than two paragragraphs long, that was accompanied with the heading "Detectives Baffled by Break-In":
Vancouver, BC- Detectives are baffled by the signs of break in at a local home. During the night a teen, Trina Dana, heard a scratching noise on her wall. She woke up seeing large gashes in the wall accross from her bed but no perpatrator.
The only thing detectives found was a slight bit of dirt on the walls and floor, but no evidence of forced entry was found. This is the second case of this kind. The first victim meeting death afterwards.
Unity shrugged. "Whatever, somethings gone down," she voiced out loud.
++++++++++

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Shadow Light » Mon 10th Jan 2011

Medicine Hat, Alberta.

Nicky Auyang-Smiles was softly humming a little tune while arranging books In the Medicine Hat Public Library when he noticed a tall, wiry boy wave at him. He waved back and walked over to his friend.

"Hello Dave. " Nicky smiled at him.

"Hey, Nick. Working here?" Dave asked curiously. It was not often you'd see Nicky in a library, with glasses on and Randy Orton hat off.

"Haha, yea. I wanted to do some research on some things." he pushed the frames on the bridge of his nose a tad bit higher.

"...Right... I hope it has something to do with your course... You have to resit that test later, right? " Dave's eyebrows pulled together into a disapproving look.

"Yea. " he glanced at his watch. It read 1:00 pm. "In 'bout an hour. Why?"

" Don't you have to study? " a look of disbelief spread across Dave's face.

"You really don't know me at all, ay Dave?" Nicky grinned. He noticed the pile of books Dave had in his hands. "Molly will take care of those." he pointed at a young girl sitting behind the counter, looking bored.

"Alright Nick. Oh, and don't smile so much. It kinda creeps me out. " Dave turned and started walking towards the girl named Molly.

"I know. I try my best not to. " Nicky said to Dave, still smiling.

Nicky retreated into the sea of unarranged books, resuming his little tune.

It wasn't long before someone came up to him again. This time, it was Molly, the library's receptionist.

" 'Ello there Molly. " Nicky greeted the petite child-sized girl as he put the last book back into it's proper place.

Molly blushed furiously when Nicky had turned to her and smiled. She looked down and handed him a small clipping of an article to him. "H-here. I know you... Um.. Like this kinda... Um... S-stuff." She looked away to avoid his face in general.

Nicky took the piece of paper, slightly curious. Vancouver... baffled... scratching noises... gashes... Sounds solid. He looked up at Molly, grinning widely. "Thanks Molly, you're awesome. "

He pat her on the head once and walked passed her. She turned around and asked timidly, "Um...W-where are you going? Your shift isn't done yet..."

"Oh yea. Umm..I quit, then." He smiled,as though people quit just like that all the time. "I'll come back and deal with everything after my exam, kay?" He turned back and walked out the door.

Molly stood there, looking at Nicky, not surprised at all. He had been ever since two years ago. He could do whatever he wanted, and still get through it unscathed, and seemingly happy.

She sighed and resumed her position behind the counter.
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 12th Jan 2011

( I don't know any states close by, so I'll do one and you tell me if it's ok)

Miami, Florida.

There was a knock at the door. At first, she ignored it, but when the knocking became louder she groaned and called out "Come in!"
Rusty slowly opened the door, looking in, 'Morning Captain.'
Liviana rolled her eyes, 'You're still p*ssed at me?'
Rusty narrowed her eyes,' A little.'
Liviana got out of bed, moaning slightly, holding her neck and twisting it slightly.
Pandora was ina better mood, she glared at Rusty, who moved aside, and she came skipping in and sat next to her best friend.
'Goooooood morning princess!' She smiled.
Liviana smirked back at her, 'Don't call me that.' She tried craning her neck back.
Pandora looked at her curiosly, 'Neck hurt?
'Yeah... slept on it wrong probably.'
Pandora grabbed her hand and got up, 'Come on! DaVinci found something!'
Liviana was now fully alert, 'What? Already?
Rusty crossed his arms, 'He had an insomnia night.'
Pandora pulled Liviana up and dragged her out of the room, down the hall and into the main lounge room. DaVinci was beside Wiz, who was working at the computer.
'DaVinci, what did you find?' Liviana strode in, authorotive.
DaVinci turned with a grin, grabbing her shoulders, 'A case Gemini!' he saw her grabbing her neck and rolling it, 'What's wrong with your neck?'
'Slept on it wrong.' Pandora prompted.
Liviana shot her a look, but gave a shrug to DaVinci, 'It's nothing.'
DaVinci stepped beside her, put his hands under her head ina vice like grip and twisted it ina certain and and height. The neck cracked, then he stepped back. Liviana held her neck and rolled it again. It felt fine.
'Wow... how did you do that mon?' Wiz turned around with a smile.
DaVinci shrugged, 'It's simple anatomy. The stuty of the vetebrae along with the calculations of angle, symmetrical height and--'
'English, please?' Rusty rupped his forehead.
DaVinci blushed slightly, 'I mean, i found a way to do it at the right angle, twisted the spine bones and got it right.'
Liviana patter his shoulder, 'Thank you.'
He bowed dramatically, 'My pleasure, milady.'
Pandora and Liviana giggled.
'Alright, show me this case....' Liviana stepped forward.
She read over Wiz's shoulder, as did the others. When she finished, she looked thoughtful. Her team looked at her.
'Well?' Pandora asked.
Liviana had a determined look on her face, 'I'm going this one alone.'
'What?!' Everyone chimed.
DaVinci tried reasoning with her, 'But Gemini, we go together! This is a far way off from here!'
Pandora nodded, 'No way I'm letting you handle this on your own!'
Wiz crossed his arms, 'Like de muskateers bro, "All for one and one for all".'
Rusty just crossed his arms angrily, looking away. The others looked at him, as did Liviana.
'Fine. You can come with me to the place, but I'm investigating it and working it alone. Got it?'
'Yes Captain.' The answered. Rusty turned and walked away.
Liviana rolled her eyes, 'Let's go.' She said, goign to pack her gear.

Join me:

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Thu 13th Jan 2011

(^That was perfectly fine!
Ah okay, let's get this show on the road.)

Chillawack, British Columbia

"No! No! NO!" Unity cried as her VW Bug sputtered. The engine stopped running and it rolled to a slow stop. She stared out the windsheild in disbelief. "This can not be happening."
Unity, like many people in the world, did not know one bit about cars.
She whipped out her Blackberry. "Thank god for Yellow oh my god where is my service." There was no bars. Not one.
She got out and slammed the car door hard. "Stupid old car, stupid 3G networks, stupid case." She muttered.
Just then, a bright red truck sped by, bfore coming to a sudden stop in front of her. "Okay..." she whipered.
A guy, about 20, got out and walked towards her. "Having some car trouble, eh?" he asked.
Unity scratched her neck. "Ummm yeah I guess so."
"Well, do you have some jumper cables in the back or something, I could try that?"
He started to walk towards the trunk. "NO NO There's nothing in the back," she said quickly. Except maybe for a few dozen guns, knives, or books.
He eyed her suspiciously. "Okay, well I have some in my truck, it'll only be a moment."
He went back to his truck and searched for his jumper cables.
Something seems... odd about him. I just can't put my finger on it. Unity pondered while he hooked the two cars together. Only minutes later, her car started again.
"That should do it," he smiled.
Unity uneasily returned the smile. "What's your name stranger?"
"Kyle. Yours?"
"Unity."
"Nice name. Well I should get going." He jogged back to his truck and jumped in. Before Unity could yell a thank you, Kyle was driving away.
"I don't know what it is..." she voiced aloud. "He seemed to polite... Ah well."
Without anymore question she jumped back into her old car. She was so close to Van City now.

(Hmmm.... that post isn't very relevant... yet :) )
++++++++++

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Shadow Light » Sun 16th Jan 2011

"Where are you going this time, Nicky?" Molly asked.

"Vancouver. Don't worry, how many times have I done this and come back alive?" Nicky smiled.

"Do what...?" Molly eyed him suspiciously.

"Umm... going on road trips alone, of course! " He laughed.

"Right... One too many times, Nicky. You just disappear like that. Don't you have to study?"

Nicky shrugged. "I've got my ways, Molly."

"Where do you get this kind of money, anyways?! You're just a student, Nicky!" Molly asked him, eying his modified red Audi R8 Spyder, complete with a picture of a Viper with the letters "RKO" on the hood.

" Doctors have the good life, I might as well have a head start." He avoided the question easily. "Bye Molly, tell Dave I aced the tests."

Molly sighed as she watched him speed off into the distance, away from cozy little Medicine Hat and towards Van City.

-13 hours 20 minutes later and on Coquihalla highway-

"IF MY VELOCITY STARTS TO MAKE YOU SWEAT, THEN JUST DON'T, LET GO!" Nicky sang at the top of his lungs to the My Chemical Romance song, blasting at full volume. He took another sip from the sixth cup of coffee he had throughout the road trip.

He glanced at his GPS navigator. He felt rather tempted to turn into Sunshine Valley, but he wasn't on an actual road trip, so there was no chance into going there.

He sped up his car, lowering the convertible's roof and feeling the wind against his face.

"Hello Hope." He said wearily as he neared the peaceful town. Just two more hours to go.

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Sun 16th Jan 2011

^Hope really is a nice town :) So is Chillawack for that matter ahaha :) I haven't been to either in aaaaages though.

Vancouver, British Columbia

"Welcome to Vancouver," Unity said as she pulled into a PetroCan for gas. A couple of do good adults eyed her suspiciously as she got out of the car. "Look at my liscense plate," she muttered under her breath. "I'm completely legal in Alberta... I think." She really didn't know. She just went and got her drivers liscense there because it was an age ahead of the one in BC.
After she gassed up, it was time for her trusty old GPS, which just seemed to not be working. She slammed her palm on it and swore. "Sometimes technology, sometimes..." She may as look at a map like an old school person. Like my dad, she thought.
Unity snirked at the thought of being like her dad. Not this girl. Not today.
"36608 Bamfield Drive," she said to herself numerous times as she searched for her map of Vancouver. "Oh my," she said when she got out her map. She never realized how many damn street Vancouver had.
It took quite awhile, but she found it and started up her car.
++++++++++

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Shadow Light » Thu 3rd Feb 2011

Nicky stifled a yawn as he parked his car in frot of a nice looking house in frot of a nice looking neighbourhood. He looked around. Nothing strange. He cracked his knuckles absentmindedly. Nothing ever seems strange at first. Either that, or he's just too sleepy to notice anything odd.

He walked up to a house, where the girl lived, and pressed on the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer.

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Tue 8th Feb 2011

Unity's car creeped slowly through the neibourhood as she looked for the house. "Ah ha," she murmured as she found it.
She parked her car on the other side of the street just as another person started walking up to the house. She sunk down in her seat. "WHo the hell is that and why does he look kind of familiar?"
It's true, she did recognize his face from somewhere, but she didn't know quite where.
++++++++++